Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

19 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded and broke off a small piece. She tried to ignore how worryingly little of her emergency ambrosia was left. She put it in Terrance’s mouth, trying to tilt his head so that he had to swallow it. There wasn’t enough to choke on, thankfully.

@The Aspiring Archivist

“Only if you eat too much. It’s perfectly safe to be around, otherwise.”

He seemed to swallow it, then shivered. It didn't seem like much had changed, though.

@Random Bystander

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't want to be alone," he whispered into the void. "I should, but I don't."

Terrance’s mind wasn’t physically there. He was somewhere else. Had he gotten trapped in the dream? No, he’d faded away. He was awake, anyways. They needed to find some way to talk to him.

”If I put both of us to sleep, I can maybe talk to him through a dream.”

He was probably scared. She’d be scared if she was alone in a situation like this. She didn’t want him to be afraid. This desire to help overcame her worry of hurting him at the moment. They didn’t have many other options.

@Weaver of Lights

@Random Bystander

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't want to be alone," he whispered into the void. "I should, but I don't."

"You're not alone. I won't leave. Come on Terrance, respond!" She looked at Jenny. "He needs to know he's not alone. You should try it."

Whoops.

@Lunamor

Edited by Random Bystander

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Terrance’s mind wasn’t physically there. He was somewhere else. Had he gotten trapped in the dream? No, he’d faded away. He was awake, anyways. They needed to find some way to talk to him.

”If I put both of us to sleep, I can maybe talk to him through a dream.”

He was probably scared. She’d be scared if she was alone in a situation like this. She didn’t want him to be afraid. This desire to help overcame her worry of hurting him at the moment. They didn’t have many other options.

@Weaver of Lights

@Random Bystander

“I’ll go with you,” Edgar said immediately. She might need his help in the dream, if it was anything like the other.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"You're not alone. I won't leave. Come on Terrance, respond!" She looked at Jenny. "He needs to know he's not alone. You should try it."

Jenny took a deep breath.

“If either of us starts convulsing or having a nosebleed or something, please wake us up.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’ll go with you,” Edgar said immediately. She might need his help in the dream, if it was anything like the other.

“I don’t think that’s safe. I appreciate it, though.”

She gave Ed a quick kiss, then closed her eyes and mentally reached out. She found Terrance’s awakeness and snuffed it out. Jenny didn’t bother to try and put herself to sleep; she knew the effort in her current injured state would make her pass out. As expected, she fell unconscious as well.

She immediately smashed through whatever her dream was, not taking the time to look at her surroundings. Jenny fell into whatever dream Terrance’s mind had decided to conjure up. Due to her rushed actions, the landing was less than graceful.

@The Aspiring Archivist

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm sorry, Elsie. I know you didn't want me to die."

That's not ominous at all-

Elsie started panicking. She turned to Jenny. "Alright. Heck this crap. You're taking me with you too."

Ignore this- 

@Lunamor

Aw darn. Ninja'd

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny took a deep breath.

“If either of us starts convulsing or having a nosebleed or something, please wake us up.”

“I don’t think that’s safe. I appreciate it, though.”

She gave Ed a quick kiss, then closed her eyes and mentally reached out. She found Terrance’s awakeness and snuffed it out. Jenny didn’t bother to try and put herself to sleep; she knew the effort in her current injured state would make her pass out. As expected, she fell unconscious as well.

She immediately smashed through whatever her dream was, not taking the time to look at her surroundings. Jenny fell into whatever dream Terrance’s mind had decided to conjure up. Due to her rushed actions, the landing was less than graceful.

@The Aspiring Archivist

There was nothing. Total emptiness and silence.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

There was nothing. Total emptiness and silence.

Jenny cursed, something that she rarely did. This was very, very bad.

”TERRANCE?”

She shouted his named loudly, in case he was just somewhere far away. As a precaution, she summoned Sword. Jenny didn’t know what all could be lurking in Terrance’s mind. His dreams probably tended to be nightmarish, based on his general attitude towards life.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie looked at Edgar, eyes wide. "Do you think they're gonna be ok?" She asked, looking for reassurance.

@Weaver of Lights

They’re 16 and 17.

Just now, Lunamor said:

”TERRANCE?”

She shouted his named loudly, in case he was just somewhere far away. As a precaution, she summoned Sword. Jenny didn’t know what all could be lurking in Terrance’s mind. His dreams probably tended to be nightmarish, based on his general attitude towards life.

Okay, good. That's within the range of my assumption. I'm glad I wasn't completely wrong.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie looked at Edgar, eyes wide. "Do you think they're gonna be ok?" She asked, looking for reassurance.

@Weaver of Lights

“I…I…they need to be.” He was scared. Really scared. “Jenny is strong. She’ll get them both out of whatever mess they’re in.”

Gift curled around Jenny’s arm. I’m here for you.

@Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I…I…they need to be.” He was scared. Really scared. “Jenny is strong. She’ll get them both out of whatever mess they’re in.”

@Lunamor

She nodded. "Ok." She said, not really reassured, but he obviously didn't need any added stress. "...do you want a hug? You look stressed."

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”TERRANCE?”

She heard a sort of muffled sound, and saw blurry lights.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

@Lunamor

Jenny heard Gift’s voice and sighed with relief. She wouldn’t be alone in whatever this place was if she couldn’t find Terrance. She’d find him, though. She had to. If this didn’t work out, if putting him to sleep had been a mistake, Jenny wasn’t sure that she could forgive herself.

”Thanks, Gift.”

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She heard a sort of muffled sound, and saw blurry lights.

She tried to move in the direction of the sound. There was something in Terrance’s mind, at least. Regardless of what it was, it was better than nothing.

6 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She nodded. "Ok." She said, not really reassured, but he obviously didn't need any added stress. "...do you want a hug? You look stressed."

“I…” he looked down at Jenny. He did want a hug, just not from Elsie. “I’m ok, thanks.”

You can summon Gift in its physical form if you want.

@Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny heard Gift’s voice and sighed with relief. She wouldn’t be alone in whatever this place was if she couldn’t find Terrance. She’d find him, though. She had to. If this didn’t work out, if putting him to sleep had been a mistake, Jenny wasn’t sure that she could forgive herself.

”Thanks, Gift.”

She tried to move in the direction of the sound. There was something in Terrance’s mind, at least. Regardless of what it was, it was better than nothing.

There was no clear direction to it.