Elokhar as a radiant?

8 minutes ago, Yazthelightweaver said:

We know that elokhar died stabbed by Moash as he was saying the immortal words but what type or radiant would he have become? I believe he would have become an elsecaller, there oaths focuse on being a better version of yourself Whitch I think is perfect for his story. What do you think?

He would have been a Lightweaver. 

• As early as WoK Ch 58 he is seeing Cryptics in the mirror (the same way Shallan was accidentally drawing them in WoK)
  • In WoR he confesses to Kaladin that he "sees shadowy figures" and that was why he thought assassins were after him (ch 80)
  • At the end of Oathbringer Wit finds Design, who was the Cryptic trying to Bond Elhokar, hiding in the palace near the steps where he died.

References:

Spoiler

WoK Ch 58:

“They’re trying to kill me,” Elhokar said softly, huddling down in his armor. “They’ll see me dead, like my father. Sometimes I do wonder if we’re chasing after the ten fools here. The assassin in white—he was Shin.”

“The Parshendi took responsibility for sending him,” Sadeas said.

“Yes,” Elhokar replied. “And yet they are savages, and easily manipulated. It would be a perfect distraction, pinning the blame on a group of parshmen. We go to war for years and years, never noticing the real villains, working quietly in my own camp. They watch me. Always. Waiting. I see their faces in mirrors. Symbols, twisted, inhuman…”

Dalinar glanced at Sadeas, and the two shared a disturbed look.

WoR Ch 80

Elhokar made to leave. He stopped at the door, not looking at Kaladin. “When you came, the shadows went away.”

“The . . . shadows?”

“I saw them in mirrors, in the corners of my eyes. I could swear I even heard them whispering, but you frightened them. I haven’t seen them since. There’s something about you. Don’t try to deny it.”

WoB:

Questioner

What lie could draw a Cryptic to Elhokar?

Brandon Sanderson

The lie that he lived with for many years: that he was a good king... He started to finally confront it.

Skyward Atlanta signing (Nov. 17, 2018)

Edited by Treamayne
SPAG