Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. The spike put into your Hemalurgic beaver grants it intelligence far suppassing most people's, and with his new intelligence, comes knowledge of the world and what he used to lack, and how alone he is.

He begins to harvest spikes to create more of his kind, which eventually turns into a vendetta against humanity when we try to stop him. By the time anyone realises what's happened he's already ammassed a small army of hyper-intelligent beavers inside his doom-fortress of chewed logs as they prepare for their conquest.

I wish for an Aviar companion that's been Hemalurgically spiked to be able to talk.

Edited by ScarletSabre

Granted the spike makes it to heavy to fly so It just sits on your shoulder and talks about how it blames you for not being able to fly.

I wish people would stop trying to use boons to get themselves out of banes or barring that I wish the banes got progressively worse.

On 5/2/2018 at 0:49 PM, Apollyon said:

Granted, but unfortunately, the pie isn't spiked.

I wish for @AonEne to actually get her little 17th Shard get-together thing to actually happen. (PLEASE!!!)

Waaaiiitt.....

What are you talking about and when/where did I say it?

1 minute ago, Ishar said:

Granted, but you can never eat a taco again.

This makes me so sad.....:(

2 minutes ago, Ishar said:

I wish I could consume investiture like Nightblood.

Granted, but you cannot use this investiture in any way.

I wish for a Mistborn llama.

7 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I wish for a Mistborn llama.

Granted!  You have a genuine Mistborn llama, capable of burning all Allomantic metals.  Its favorite is Pewter, which it uses to spit with incredible accuracy at long range.  At any moment, you could find yourself on the receiving end of a llama saliva missile.  Other than that, it's great having a pet Mistborn llama.  
There are certain moments during the day when you feel an urgent need and an increased concern to care for your llama, giving it all the food it desires. Oddly, these moments seem to coincide with a shortage of your Zinc and Brass metal shavings. It's strange, and now that you think about it... Oh, wait, you need to feed your llama again RIGHT NOW.

I wish for wings so I can fly.

6 minutes ago, Zath said:

Granted!  You have a genuine Mistborn llama, capable of burning all Allomantic metals.  Its favorite is Pewter, which it uses to spit with incredible accuracy at long range.  At any moment, you could find yourself on the receiving end of a llama saliva missile.  Other than that, it's great having a pet Mistborn llama.  
There are certain moments during the day when you feel an urgent need and an increased concern to care for your llama, giving it all the food it desires. Oddly, these moments seem to coincide with a shortage of your Zinc and Brass metal shavings. It's strange, and now that you think about it... Oh, wait, you need to feed your llama again RIGHT NOW.

I wish for wings so I can fly.

But you can only fly while there is a highstorm within 5 meters of you. You die.

I wish @Rebecca could eat tacos.

You guys need to stop destroying my dreams. :(

Granted, but in doing so, you now are named by him. Your new name is Darkwalker.

I wish Itiah and I could both just eat tacos together in peace!

Edited by Rebecca

52 minutes ago, Ishar said:

I wish for a Cupcake Spren.

Okay. You get your cupcake spren. Your curse is that it can become tangible at will and will eat all of your cupcakes. It also talks way too much and has an annoyingly cutesy voice.

I ask the Nightwatcher to grant the human race the technology to map and traverse alternate realities throughout the multiverse. And maybe find an alternate reality where everything is the same except that they spell "Nuclear" as "Nuklear". That last bit was just for fun.

3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

You guys need to stop destroying my dreams. :(

Granted, but in doing so, you now are named by him. Your new name is Darkwalker.

I wish Itiah and I could both just eat tacos together in peace!

Granted, you eat as many tacos as you like. But tomorrow, tacos and all knowledge of how to make them will disappear.

I wish for a duck that walks up to a lemonade stand. Then asks for grapes. Then waddles away (waddle waddle) until the very next day (bum bum bum bum ba-da bum).

2 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Granted. You own the lemonade stand.

I wish to be the duck.

Sweet, I've always wanted to be the guy who owned the lemonade stand. Thanks, @Kidpen!

You get to be the duck who walks up to the lemonade stand. Unfortunately, that means that you have to put up with me. 

I wish to have possession of my friend's soul.

We missed a wish earlier!  Two Sharders, two wishes! Very well. <cracks knuckles> Here goes.

1 hour ago, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

I ask the Nightwatcher to grant the human race the technology to map and traverse alternate realities throughout the multiverse. And maybe find an alternate reality where everything is the same except that they spell "Nuclear" as "Nuklear". That last bit was just for fun.

Granted.  The human race makes huge leaps in technological cartography and wormhole traverse-ability.  They are met midway through a wormhole by an alternate reality human race who has done the exact same thing, except the AU humans powered their stuff with "nuklear" power instead of "nuclear" power. All the linguists in both realities are very upset with each other, and use the advanced technology to start a war of staggering proportions, bringing in alternate realities of human-cyborg warriors and killer bunnies to tear their enemies to shreds.  
Also, every time someone says "nuclear" or "nuklear," you sneeze. That last bit was just for fun. ( :P ) 

7 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

I wish to be the duck.

You are the duck.  Every day, you walk up to a lemonade stand, ask for grapes, then waddle away.  Your bane is that the person running the lemonade stand NEVER gives you any grapes.  Or lemonade, for that matter.

I wish for an infinite garage.  Don't ask me why.

Ninja'd!

7 minutes ago, Ashspren said:

I wish to have possession of my friend's soul.

Mmmm.... Not granted. The Nightwatcher believes this to be an evil wish.  She grants you instead the ability to experience things that your friend experiences as if you are your friend.  Your bane is that you may only experience events that are emotionally distressing.  You miss out on all the good stuff.  (Be careful what you wish for...)

Again, I wish for an infinite garage.