Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. Half your foot is visible for three seconds on a crowded street, after which you are spiked off-screen. 

I wish to have full access to Jezrien's Honorblade and the abilities associated with it for the next fifty years.  

You expect an ancient force to know what an LED is? instead, You get light bulbs made of solid lead. they don't give off any light, but heat up when you turn the switch and provide a significant electrocution/fire/poisoning hazard. Also, lead is heavy, so several of the ceiling light fixtures in your house get ripped out of the ceiling. Add "being crushed" to that list of hazards. you're welcome!  :)

I wish i was less mean in how I grant people's wishes.

Edited by jasonpenguin

Granted, but you must deul all he Jimmy Fallons that you crushed him with the weapon of their choice.

I wish my bane was typed without the letter n.

Very well. You will suffer the psychotic belief that you are a cucumber.

I wish for the ability to write brilliant novels in an hour of labor.

Noooooo irony I totally didn't plaaaaan aaaaargh it burns

Like a blister in the sun (let me go oooooooon)(guess what song just came on my pandora)(it was Sing by Ed Sheeran but your guess was good)

Granted. Every-time you say the name of a popular astrophysicist, you will forget the concept of the day/night cycle.

I wish for an acceptance letter from the college I'm hoping to go to.

Granted. They send it to you much in the way of Harry Potter: hundreds of filthy birds lay siege to your house and force hundreds of letters to accumulate in your home, burying you alive.

I wish to be one of Brandon Sanderson's friends. He can talk to me about his works and I can learn all of the amazing things going on behind the scenes. Maybe we can also play some games every once in a while, who knows?

Granted. The shard Patience is gifted to you. When Odium comes to shatter with you, you're very patient with him. He doesn't care however. You're so patient, you wait until he's shattered you to voice you complaints, becuase there's no use rushing things.

I wish I wasn't drownin' in the Fallon.