Hion in a gemstone?

Argenti

Question

4 answers to this question

I feel like for that to happen, the gemstone would have to be on Komashi, or at least the gemstone would have to be resonating with Virtuosity's Rhythm, whatever that sounds like, but if Hion is a fluid-like Investiture then it should be theoretically possible.

10 hours ago, Argenti said:

Do you think hion could go in a gemstone?

We don't know what type of investiture it is - gas, liquid or solid. I think it makes the most sense if they're solid. They are described as wire-like, hanging in the air without any support, from thick to thin wires, motionless - it sounds like a solid metal to me. But truthfully it can be any of those 3. Only if Hion is gaseous it can be trapped in a gemstone. 

57 minutes ago, alder24 said:

We don't know what type of investiture it is - gas, liquid or solid. I think it makes the most sense if they're solid. They are described as wire-like, hanging in the air without any support, from thick to thin wires, motionless - it sounds like a solid metal to me. But truthfully it can be any of those 3. Only if Hion is gaseous it can be trapped in a gemstone. 

Does this mean it can be burned?