Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

I had a big post idea about Chameleon not giving up if I flipped V and now I don't know what I'm going to write...

46 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Maybe in my prime :(

Penguin possible I was wrong about this slot tho :(

Albatross Ostrich. Sorry, Murph is contractually obligated to shoot at Mistborn claims, even Elim ones :P

1 hour ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

How do you succeed at doing these kinds of things

Kinda vibes. Kinda needs direction. Like with me fake claming e!Mistborn today, goal was to see who genuinely believed it and who pressed X to doubt. Less on board with v!Penguin now since he just kinda noped out of thread instead of going lol okay and voting me. Scorp knows me well enough to smell BS when it's stinking, but I also feel their slot has the most deep wolf potential, so idk. Probably reevaluate them lategame. Iguana keeps doing all the obvious e!Things (like not jumping on board the obvious lie). Beagle is lock V. Cham lock V. Swan lock V. Alb could go either way depending on if their teammate told them to be wary / passive. Zebra gets to be lock V too, though I'm still mad they stubbornly kept their vote on Heron :( lil surprised Lion didn't call me out too since I believe they're the one who's told me the merits of claiming e as v / has a history of doing it, but they're still probably lock V. I believe I saw Kanga in thread but they never responded. At this point I don't think anyone else is going to get on and give us any meaningful reactions.

Still down to die tho, I got lots of stuff to do IRL and I think this game is very winnable without me anyway

58 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

I had a big post idea about Chameleon not giving up if I flipped V and now I don't know what I'm going to write...

Albatross Ostrich. Sorry, Murph is contractually obligated to shoot at Mistborn claims, even Elim ones :P

lol ninja'd

I think killing Iguana > Penguin > Kangaroo > Scorpion / Albatross is the Path to Victory 

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

15 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Kinda vibes. Kinda needs direction. Like with me fake claming e!Mistborn today, goal was to see who genuinely believed it and who pressed X to doubt. Less on board with v!Penguin now since he just kinda noped out of thread instead of going lol okay and voting me. Scorp knows me well enough to smell BS when it's stinking, but I also feel their slot has the most deep wolf potential, so idk. Probably reevaluate them lategame. Iguana keeps doing all the obvious e!Things (like not jumping on board the obvious lie). Beagle is lock V. Cham lock V. Swan lock V. Alb could go either way depending on if their teammate told them to be wary / passive. Zebra gets to be lock V too, though I'm still mad they stubbornly kept their vote on Heron :( lil surprised Lion didn't call me out too since I believe they're the one who's told me the merits of claiming e as v / has a history of doing it, but they're still probably lock V. I believe I saw Kanga in thread but they never responded. At this point I don't think anyone else is going to get on and give us any meaningful reactions.

Still down to die tho, I got lots of stuff to do IRL and I think this game is very winnable without me anyway

lol ninja'd

I think killing Iguana > Penguin > Kangaroo > Scorpion > Albatross is the Path to Victory 

im just that good lol

It appears that you were premature in writing your guest book entry. 

Ostrich provided some valuable information! I just need to verify it's not a desperate trick by exing them! If they flip village, I'll Coinshot Iguana tonight and everyone will be happy! 

4 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

It appears that you were premature in writing your guest book entry. 

Ostrich provided some valuable information! I just need to verify it's not a desperate trick by exing them! If they flip village, I'll Coinshot Iguana tonight and everyone will be happy! 

Sorry 😛 today was just getting boring and this seemed more fun than backreading to develop reads. Your entry should be entertaining to look back on anyway.

Iguana as promised

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

Eh we can kill Penguin or Alb first if you want. Ultimately I don't think our PoE changed as a result of ze gambit, but it should at least help make some villagers more obvious

I didn't really anticipate people calling for a draw tho lol, Village is too nice sometimes smh

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

i mean what i want to you shouldnt rlly matter if you wolf read me x3

[also sorry im not the type to call for a draw i want a win  regardless </3]

Admittedly I can see a world in which you’re literally the unluckiest Villager ever, and I too am too nice sometimes. Ultimately you’re just the Occam’s Razor at this point.

Like on one hand I'd do that but on the other hand I'm going to sleep and on the third hand Iguana what do you mean

Like the point is that you doubting his claim if he's v implies you have tmi that he's faking 

But yeah 

Penguin

3 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Admittedly I can see a world in which you’re literally the unluckiest Villager ever, and I too am too nice sometimes. Ultimately you’re just the Occam’s Razor at this point.

its happened before tbh.  i dont rlly think im in enough contention for me to care rn and i kinda would like to keep it that way tho </3.

3 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Like on one hand I'd do that but on the other hand I'm going to sleep and on the third hand Iguana what do you mean

Like the point is that you doubting his claim if he's v implies you have tmi that he's faking 

But yeah 

Penguin

wdym what do i mean? i mean i feel like id be more hedgy on it ig? and not like. so ambivalent? if im wolf here im salivating at a free miselim and im not rlly doing anything abt it. to be fair ive been kinda like that all day but