Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

9 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Why do you think that warrants a kill? and do you believe vulture was the dominant member of the team then?

Do you still think you should kill Alb then? this seems like a defence of him, but you're voting him.

People elims voted for tend to be read as village after their flip, so you might as well kill them! 

(Ignore the fact I shot Iguana, because I was profiling them as someone who would set up a convoluted super distancing scheme D1 when they had nothing better to do!) 

8 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Their only follow-up is this (which was technically posted after the cycle closed, lol) and to me looks like they’re setting up a Cham vote over Vulture. At the very least it’s noncommittal and for someone who implies they want to vote they sure don’t seem in a hurry to do so. Sort of adds to my read that Alb is allergic to doing anything that would show they have TMI, eg voting Cham over Vulture or commenting on Ostrich’s fakeclaim, plus e!Alb knows Tuatara can riot in that situation as well as in the four way tie so it makes sense they’re not overly concerned.

Edit: Actually reading that Alb post again I think they did let some TMI slip through when considering worlds. They never mentioned e!Thug!Cham but did mention e!Thug!Vulture.  

I agree that they froze at the end, which is a bad look! They weren't really paying to solve, they were probably playing to avoid a bad outcome for them! But since they were under pressure, it's possible they were just working to avoid their own death, then when that wagon dissolved, they didn't have enough time to solve! 

Under those circumstances, I'd bus Vulture hard, but we already flipped Ostrich so I guess the elim team wasn't doing that! 

You're really hunting for the most complicated situations, huh. 

If they answer is the elims lost a good chunk of their membership and are just lying low because of the overwhelming situation, I'll be disappointed! But at this point I'm resigned to checking those situations before we go back to the crazy theories! 

11 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Yes

Hm? No, I said I could see reasoning for why it was fake. Which was strong enough to believe him when he retracted.

Except tuatara was inactive 

Does Mistborn!Dragonfly use their vote manip on a random person D1! My gut says no, given the circumstances, but that could be me trying to conjure a e!Mistborn into existence to fit my distro assumptions! Assuming an evil Mistborn or Lion, I think the other member is a vanilla, so I'm focused on flipping the vanilla claimants for the next exe and CS! 

47 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Yes

Hm? No, I said I could see reasoning for why it was fake. Which was strong enough to believe him when he retracted.

Rhino could've done the vote manip himself:

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Elandera said:

Amber Vulture Sasha de Vries, Detective Spiked Thug
Amethyst Scorpion Barney Detective
Azure Mouse Maihler, Meme Artist Village Tineye
Charcoal Hyena Hobbyist Village Smoker
Chartreuse Penguin Murph, Carpenter/Armorer Village Smoker
Coral Swan Ananame, Noble Thief Spiked Smoker

Cream Tuatara Spiked Rioter
Emerald Falcon Tune, Graffiti Artist Village
Fuchsia Ostrich Endsayer, Endsayer Village
Indigo Weasel Quagmire, 3 "Weasels" in a Trenchcoat Village Smoker
Ivory Dragonfly Bartleby, Witch Doctor Village Mistborn
Magenta Albatross Grandiose Verbosity Spiked Mistborn 
Mauve Crocodile Villager
Melon Dingo Barrrrrrrg, Obligator Spiked Seeker
Mint Heron Stray Dog Villager
Onyx Flamingo M, Orator + Researcher Village Tineye
Opal Lion Village Soother 
Oxblood Beagle Villager

Pearl Chameleon Samwise, Obligator Village Thug

Plum Rhinoceros Nalthian Village Soother
Quartz Zebra Zee, Accidentally Spiked Village Coinshot
Saffron Iguana Village Lurcher
Sage Kangaroo Leo, Amnesiac Villager
Salmon Meerkat Sal, Loyalist Villager
Sapphire Elephant Forgetful Village

Filled in with my credences

We've let swan off too easily

2 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

Nah, I’ll lose to Chameleon if she’s elim here and would sooner vote Lion if it comes down to it. 

Lion, did you buy Ostrich’s concession or not? You suggested yesterday that you knew he was faking it? 

I agree that e!soother could make sense, but remember, vote manip matters more in parity. I suspect the elims will decimate lion to get any vote manip out of the game, or try to pocket him

11 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

It's possible that they saw through my declaration that keeping me alive is the best path to victory! It's the fastest route, but the trade off is that less of the kills are elim controlled! 

Just a btw it wouldn't have mattered if iguana protected you if you self targeted, since Lurchers can only block one kill. You, in other words, would've died regardless of it he had protected you or not. E!me would still keep the kill on you, but freeze in those very moments.

7 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

. From an e!Coinshot point of view, they would have expected a Lurcher within the remaining villagers anyway and Zebra declaring his intent to self-shoot forces iguana to actually lurch zebra over playing the ikyk game with the elims where he tries to lurch an alternative NK instead. 

Tbh e!chameleon probably lied about their role anyways but that'd be too hard to set up,.

34 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Under those circumstances, I'd bus Vulture hard, but we already flipped Ostrich so I guess the elim team wasn't doing that! 

I bus everyone and anyone

52 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

agree that they froze at the end, which is a bad look! They weren't really paying to solve, they were probably playing to avoid a bad outcome for them! But since they were under pressure, it's possible they were just working to avoid their own death, then when that wagon dissolved, they didn't have enough time to solve! 

Speaking of which, Alb was online at EoN

Spoiler

1 minute after rollover:

Opal Lion, Coral Swan, Magenta Albatross, Amethyst Scorpion, Fuchsia Ostrich, Quartz Zebra, Pearl Chameleon

1 hour ago, Opal Lion said:

Was Vulture not saved by Tuatara’s manip that very exe? I could be badly misremembering what happened but I thought that was right.

1 minute ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Speaking of which, Alb was online at EoN

That fits imo. They froze at the end earlier, they froze at the end last night. I already said that e!me at EoD probably doesn’t change the kill if it’s already on Vulture so it’s not surprising to me that e!Alb wouldn’t.

5 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Was Vulture not saved by Tuatara’s manip that very exe? I could be badly misremembering what happened but I thought that was right.

That fits imo. They froze at the end earlier, they froze at the end last night. I already said that e!me at EoD probably doesn’t change the kill if it’s already on Vulture so it’s not surprising to me that e!Alb wouldn’t.

Well because zee dies anyways I wouldn't move the kill.

ALSO ALBATROSS

6 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

No. That would've required Tuatara to post, but they died of inactivity filter one turn later.

4 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Oh, makes sense.

3 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Yeah since Vulture was functionally a vanilla elim at that point I would have expected bussing but people to tend to freeze in high intensity EoDs. As I see it, if Alb is an elim they are probably not a Mistborn/a strong role though, or else they would have definitely voted on either of the other two trains for self preservation in my opinion. 

And yeah you definitely are not required to post in the thread to be able to submit actions, but it doesn’t matter since Lion was the one who soothed a vote off Vulture anyway. 

4 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Was Vulture not saved by Tuatara’s manip that very exe? I could be badly misremembering what happened but I thought that was right

I

Literally did that

If you're trying to clear yourself here then it's uh

Alb exe 

Zebra Spiked Kill, Croc CS kill

Swan Exe

Beagle spiked kill

Kanga exe

Scorp Spiked kill

Lion exe

Meerkat Spiked kill

Cham vs Penguin ultimate showdown 

Game solved

17 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

I don't know who i'd kill as an Elim, because swapping also can potentially narrow down the kills, and it already looked like Zebra was going to kill iguana and who knows if iguana is actually going to protect zebra or they're bluffing.

I would be that kind of person who would kill Meerkat, and then work around iguana and try and manipulate zebra into shooting penguin or croc or someone like that 

30 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Lion exe might be annoying but doable if there’s 3 other players.

Oh no

@Salmon Meerkat, you around?

Tbh you just have to smoke someone and it's a 1/3 chance of failing vm

Speaking of which @all village smokers turn ye copper clouds on incase potential e!mistborn draws a emotional manipulation 

I feel more strongly about Penguin being a Spiked than Alb, who, as I said before, just seemed wishy-washy. Is there something I missed?

I will say that I'm more comfortable with Cham being village now. I guess I need to relook at Beagle since I was thinking at least one of the two was Spiked.

2 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I feel more strongly about Penguin being a Spiked than Alb, who, as I said before, just seemed wishy-washy. Is there something I missed?

I will say that I'm more comfortable with Cham being village now. I guess I need to relook at Beagle since I was thinking at least one of the two was Spiked.

Based on my player ID of Penguin, they are not in their e!meta. Also, in general, they're village.

Beagle's response to Ostrich's gambit was villagery.

Magenta has a history of avoiding showing TMI or any reaction to anything, despite being present at the time (Cham fakemistbornscan gambit, Ostrich fake e!mistborn gambit, Zebra Self targeting gambit) 

5 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Beagle's response to Ostrich's gambit was villagery.

Isn't this the kind of thing that would be easy to fake though?

I guess I'll have to take your word about Penguin's ID, though I disagree that in general they're village. Guess that's another reread I need to do.

4 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I guess I'll have to take your word about Penguin's ID, though I disagree that in general they're village. Guess that's another reread I need to do.

Main point for why it probably isn't fake is because it was kinda a bizzare angle, offering a draw.

5 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

I

Literally did that

If you're trying to clear yourself here then it's uh

No no I’m just dumb

1 hour ago, Coral Swan said:

My entire case :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Based on my player ID of Penguin, they are not in their e!meta. Also, in general, they're village.

Lol 

35 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I can see that response coming from a Spiked perspective.

I don’t really. Like say everyone agrees and a draw is made. Then what? I guess they could rationalize that Ostrich wouldn’t allow it as he’s village, but I definitely wouldn’t risk suggesting it as elim 

3 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I don’t really. Like say everyone agrees and a draw is made. Then what? I guess they could rationalize that Ostrich wouldn’t allow it as he’s village, but I definitely wouldn’t risk suggesting it as elim 

But the whole thing with the gambit is that the Spiked know too much. Unless you're suggesting that the GMs would actually end the game in a tie like that. Has that sort of thing happened before?

7 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

So I'm Spiked because I'm trying to figure the game out rather that just sitting back and letting you have all the fun?

It's more that if you remove the solid trusts and try to make a coherent team with the remaining players, the obvious follow up to e!Alb is the person trying to save them! 

Tell them that this round will be their Swan song. 

This round will be your Swan song! 

36 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

There is more to my E!meta than being inactive smh

True, sometimes you RP!