Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

7 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

i dont thin k i want to vote for who you should shoot because i dont know if i trust myself with that lolsies

Right now my theory is the elims were under no pressure D1 so they decided to do some heavy distancing! A team bursting with energy with no productive outlet for it might result in two elims stacking on a random side train! If you were the ringleader of that, you're likely to advocate bussing again under these circumstances, so I'm side eyeing Kangaroo! 

So to make the prompt personal, who would you rather I kill besides you! 

*Besides Penguin.

4 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Right now my theory is the elims were under no pressure D1 so they decided to do some heavy distancing! A team bursting with energy with no productive outlet for it might result in two elims stacking on a random side train! If you were the ringleader of that, you're likely to advocate bussing again under these circumstances, so I'm side eyeing Kangaroo! 

So to make the prompt personal, who would you rather I kill besides you! 

*Besides Penguin.

x3

i mean thats kind of been my main advocation yesterday- that the elims werent caring. idt i can give you an answer right now though, but ill get back to you ig? idk

16 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

This is incredibly disappointing since I was hoping they would survive and then I was going to fake give up and pretend I was their partner

I guess that's a little too 2022 of me though. Or wait. 2023? ....What year is it?

Anyways. Current thoughts??

Zebra
Beagle
Cham
--
Swan
--
Scorp
Iguana
--
Penguin
Croc
--
Alb?
Kanga?

Ok so both bottom tier people are those who I village read to a small extent and like so is Croc so I'm kinda like ???? atp
Iguana and Scorp are both not clear since it was a group PM, there is still the chance one of them is an Elim.

Chartreuse Penguin (3): Azure Mouse, Emerald Falcon, Onyx Flamingo

I know it's a little direct, but can we talk about this? All three are the NKs.
this was also, as I said, a wagon that really only happened 30 minutes until EoD, which kinda negates any arguments about any sort of saving them.

My biggest reasoning atm for why Penguin is V though is because there's no reason to stack Elims on Ivory.
The only way it makes sense to me for Penguin to be an Elim is if they are partners with Swan, and were trying to keep them from drying. It still doesn't make much sense with the Hyena wagon existing if there are only 2 elims left. If there's 3 then scorp could have been another one but that's like idk bro.

2 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

why the heck did you sheep that so easily it was the fakest thing 

What made it seem fake to you? I have my own opinion but I want to know what yours is.

Right now I might advocate for killing Swan. I shouldn't though. I just want to kill someone who either clears or condemns someone else.
For me, Swan being village means that Penguin is for sure village and that Sage is more likely an Elim.

Alb could be a fine kill but I wouldn't personally shoot them only because of how weird their vote on me was. They didn't acknowledge Fuchsia's claim at all but it's not for sure that they even saw it.

I still think I have less reason to kill Iguana over Scorp.
@Quartz Zebra Were either of them pushing for you to kill vulture? not passively agreeing with you, but like, suggested it/debated over it at all. Were either of them pushing against it? Did either of them not really care? OR did neither of them know you were going to shoot vulture?

Beagle is just most likely village to me just as Pearl is. Pearl moreso, but their reaction to Fuchsia was weird and I wouldn't expect that kind of reaction from an Elim.

Coral is kind of the same, acting as though the game was over and saying "I might play more here." However, part of me can't get over their "I think I'll vote for Ostrich." This could be explained if they're new. So. Yeah.

I should probably act off the assumption that all three of those are village, but when I do it doesn't really give me anything that makes sense to me.

I want to keep thinking mauve is V but my only point atm would still be their vote on Mouse. And they've done nothing since other than pop in so they don't die to the filter, which. isn't Elim indicative but also isn't villagery??? I guess they also voted Penguin which. Idk doesn't mean anything anyways.

--

If Coral is town, there's not much reason for Penguin to be an Elim.

Chartreuse Penguin (3): Azure Mouse, Emerald Falcon, Onyx Flamingo
Ivory Dragonfly (3): Amber Vulture, Chartreuse Penguin, Fuchsia Ostrich
Charcoal Hyena (2): Amethyst Scorpion, Oxblood Beagle
Coral Swan (2): Sage Kangaroo, Salmon Meerkat
Onyx Flamingo (2): Magenta Albatross, Pearl Chameleon
Saffron Iguana (2): Cream Tuatara, Melon Dingo
Amethyst Scorpion (1): Sapphire Elephant
Azure Mouse (1): Opal Lion
Cream Tuatara (1): Saffron Iguana
Melon Dingo (1): Charcoal Hyena
Oxblood Beagle (1):  Mint Heron
Salmon Meerkat (0): Coral Swan
Sapphire Elephant (1): Ivory Dragonfly

This would really just leave

[Iguana, Scorp, Sage, Salmon, Mauve, Alb]

If I maintain a V!read on Alb for voting me??
If I maintain a V!read on salmon???
There's really no good reason for me to maintain a V!read on Mauve, though I kinda wanna...but. haha...what if i do??

Leaves Iguana, Scorp, and Sage.

Which.

Yeah see I don't know how I feel about this.

Either way might be voting Sage tomorrow.

I guess a question is why Alb didn't question the Fuchsia wagon or comment on it when he did say he'd be around for another hour.
He commented on leaving thread but also didn't comment on the Fuchsia wagon despite the fact that he grabbed the vc over an hour before he supposedly left.

In conclusion:
I know nothing and it's time to go to bed.

18 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

I guess that's a little too 2022 of me though. Or wait. 2023? ....What year is it?

Anyways. Current thoughts??

Zebra
Beagle
Cham
--
Swan
--
Scorp
Iguana
--
Penguin
Croc
--
Alb?
Kanga?

Ok so both bottom tier people are those who I village read to a small extent and like so is Croc so I'm kinda like ???? atp
Iguana and Scorp are both not clear since it was a group PM, there is still the chance one of them is an Elim.

I know it's a little direct, but can we talk about this? All three are the NKs.
this was also, as I said, a wagon that really only happened 30 minutes until EoD, which kinda negates any arguments about any sort of saving them.

My biggest reasoning atm for why Penguin is V though is because there's no reason to stack Elims on Ivory.
The only way it makes sense to me for Penguin to be an Elim is if they are partners with Swan, and were trying to keep them from drying. It still doesn't make much sense with the Hyena wagon existing if there are only 2 elims left. If there's 3 then scorp could have been another one but that's like idk bro.

What made it seem fake to you? I have my own opinion but I want to know what yours is.

Right now I might advocate for killing Swan. I shouldn't though. I just want to kill someone who either clears or condemns someone else.
For me, Swan being village means that Penguin is for sure village and that Sage is more likely an Elim.

Alb could be a fine kill but I wouldn't personally shoot them only because of how weird their vote on me was. They didn't acknowledge Fuchsia's claim at all but it's not for sure that they even saw it.

I still think I have less reason to kill Iguana over Scorp.
@Quartz Zebra Were either of them pushing for you to kill vulture? not passively agreeing with you, but like, suggested it/debated over it at all. Were either of them pushing against it? Did either of them not really care? OR did neither of them know you were going to shoot vulture?

Beagle is just most likely village to me just as Pearl is. Pearl moreso, but their reaction to Fuchsia was weird and I wouldn't expect that kind of reaction from an Elim.

Coral is kind of the same, acting as though the game was over and saying "I might play more here." However, part of me can't get over their "I think I'll vote for Ostrich." This could be explained if they're new. So. Yeah.

I should probably act off the assumption that all three of those are village, but when I do it doesn't really give me anything that makes sense to me.

I want to keep thinking mauve is V but my only point atm would still be their vote on Mouse. And they've done nothing since other than pop in so they don't die to the filter, which. isn't Elim indicative but also isn't villagery??? I guess they also voted Penguin which. Idk doesn't mean anything anyways.

--

If Coral is town, there's not much reason for Penguin to be an Elim.

This would really just leave

[Iguana, Scorp, Sage, Salmon, Mauve, Alb]

If I maintain a V!read on Alb for voting me??
If I maintain a V!read on salmon???
There's really no good reason for me to maintain a V!read on Mauve, though I kinda wanna...but. haha...what if i do??

Leaves Iguana, Scorp, and Sage.

Which.

Yeah see I don't know how I feel about this.

Either way might be voting Sage tomorrow.

I guess a question is why Alb didn't question the Fuchsia wagon or comment on it when he did say he'd be around for another hour.
He commented on leaving thread but also didn't comment on the Fuchsia wagon despite the fact that he grabbed the vc over an hour before he supposedly left.

In conclusion:
I know nothing and it's time to go to bed.

I was unsure of who to kill! Scorp directly advocated for resolving Vulture!

Iguana said Lion + Flamingo might be a thing shortly before Flamingo was unexpectedly killed! So possibly that's their teammate they were covering for! 

They were on the fence about hitting Vulture, and instead recommended Alb, as well as asked what I thought about Penguin! 

You're still looking for the thread controller on the elim team, aren't you? 

Surely they have at least one! 

There's been a lot of vanilla flips, so it strikes me that the elim team probably had at least one vanilla! 

Abandoned your e!Mistborn theory? 

About that! I can make a e!vanilla balance with e!Lion! It's not excessive vote manip because of how many smokers we have, but it's enough to make up for no mistborn! 

If Croc is evil, we're assuming three inactive elims, which would be pitiful! 

sigh. see the one gripe i have with penguin is that despite me thinking that a world in which elims don’t care about the d1 exe is plausible, that’s not something that is existing on their mind as well. and it’s that subtle dissonance that’s making me less and less sure about whether or not i think penguin could be an elim i guess?

which is to say that while i’m here offering a worldview where we are both t, i don’t see penguin trying to see that at all and i’m more inclined at this point to view it as a miscondemn push than a genuine thought.

59 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

In my opinion, something between Iguana, Crocodile, or Hold Your Fire. We’re at 12, and even with probably only 2 Elims left that does get a little tight. Crocodile may fall to the Filter. Iguana won’t, but I feel like they’re a more likely suspect.

like do you even care about my alignment ;_;

Oh

5 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

@Oxblood Beagle why the heck did you sheep that so easily it was the fakest thing 

I don’t know. I’ve seen elims concede like that countless times and I’ve never seen a villager fake it… It also just made a lot of sense with two filter deaths and another incoming. I don’t know why or how I should have known it was fake when the circumstances kind of called for it. 

Why didn’t you vote Penguin there if you never believed it to begin with?

I need to reset. Chameleon should 100% be a villager.