Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

Just now, Pearl Chameleon said:

I somewhat agree with mint Heron here in an underlying point: people are getting distracted by Heron suspicions that seem to be coming from who knows where? I'd say that it's trying to divert the exe from Salmon Meerkat, who I'm confident is elim.

Probably about 12 hours to night rollover

well, thats likely outdated now, although i find it weird that mouse hadnt mentioned that to you.

Just now, Pearl Chameleon said:

I cannot explain the plans because it could still work and it revolved around special information.

youre killing me here. mouse told me he was the tineye (yeah we trusted each other enough) and im glad he did, and i think he would trust me to continue on with his plans. even if there is a small role i can play, let me know. Chameleon

1 minute ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I don't think there's a player in this game who didn't know Mouse's role :P.

Also, they personally told me that they were v leaning Meerkat by their death, so Cham's information is outdated / flat out wrong.

Check the Purple PM, way back when I sent the EoD participants. 

1 hour ago, Opal Lion said:

While I think Meerkat is a villager, this reasoning doesn't track.

Based ok everyone you see who you suspect, do you really think Meerkat would be the one choosing the kills in the doc? And for something so specific?

Edit: before theres confusion, I understand the point of this post was that that's not what happened. But to bring it up as if it is an option implies that you think it's a big enough point in Meerkat favor that mouse was killed, when in reality mouses read on a single player without more info isn't enough to say that they are village

No, you’re right, the real reason I’m not down for a Meerkat vote today largely pertains to a semi-confident case Mouse made for them to me in PMs regarding their identity (in Mouse’s opinion) and the meta there. Since this is ultimately an anonymous game I would rather not bring such arguments to the thread if I can avoid them, so I kind of just used the above as a means to declare my stance. 

9 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

you color code them?

15 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Mouse mentioned a Thug claim, so I'm guessing that was it! A village Lurcher has better targets to protect, so Vulture either benefited from an elim one or is an unaligned Thug! 

Why don't you go ask Mouse who the claimant was? 

I'm sure he seeded that information with someone! 

i was unseeded.

2 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

You’re mischaracterizing my post, intentionally or no.

I will say I thought you meant that it was a WGG with the elim kill. Did you say e MB in your original post? Probably. But still, I’m not someone who likes to consider possibilities that might have happened just for the heck of it. Or, rather, I love to do that as elim— it’s my number one tactic. Which is why this pinged me.

I never said it was the strongest. I said that me not liking your reads might be my weakest. Because I think reads by themselves are subjective and if I disagree with your reads that doesn’t make you evil.

I’ll explain more regarding what I meant about the actual reads lists themselves later.

Edit: Yeah, you didn’t mention you meant MB. So you can see why I interpreted that the way I did.

Yeah that's my bad for not specifically stating that. And ig it makes sense you thought that way if that's what you would normally do as elim.

Shrug.

2 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

Could you elaborate? 😛 

This part in particular sort of made me reconsider what my Iguana read was based off of:

[Anonymous Games] are generally signed up to privately, and at the start of the game each player is given one of our 30 anonymous accounts to post from. This allows players to change up their styles without seeming suspicious, try mimicking someone else, or otherwise play in ways that would be difficult if everyone knew who you were! 

Because many of my suspicions were based off of my player ID of that account, and not really what they had done, I decided to reevaluate them.

48 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Again. I don't think Mouse e!read Meerkat :P.

47 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Interesting assumption 

I mean cmon he claimed to half the player list and even if he hadn't a sudoku puzzle over a philosophical quote and some characters come from only one possible player :P 

Just now, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Again. I don't think Mouse e!read Meerkat :P.

I mean cmon he claimed to half the player list and even if he hadn't a sudoku puzzle over a philosophical quote and some characters come from only one possible player :P 

Yeah, I think you're right.

I have a thought on who the other tineye is but not what account they are in

Assuming Kas was a tineye and knowing are two different things though. To assume that everyone has the information that you do because of private communication is ls....I can't find the word for it. Ignorant? But in an elim way...in a way. Shows a form of TMI 

7 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

I have a thought on who the other tineye is but not what account they are in

Assuming Kas was a tineye and knowing are two different things though. To assume that everyone has the information that you do because of private communication is ls....I can't find the word for it. Ignorant? But in an elim way...in a way. Shows a form of TMI 

thank you for not being w/w with scorpion

I was hoping this would motivate them to show up but eh, Tuatara should be dying to the filter next turn.

I can't really see past my Chameleon suspicions at the moment; I don't buy their progression on either Meerkat or Iguana. Especially their treatment of Meerkat here has felt like they were aiming for a misexe at the start of the cycle then awkwardly pedaled back when they realized a good chunk of people were v!reading Meerkat or at least not comfortable exeing them today. Their progression on Iguana, even when explained, is not convincing me.

@Magenta Albatross what conclusions did you glean off that VCA you posted earlier?

@Amber Vulture why are you v!reading Heron?

@Saffron Iguana how are you currently reading Chameleon?

Last consensus that Mouse and I reached was that Meerkat is more likely Village. Any doubts on the matter (as in e!Meerkat) came from me, not him. We also debated the Heron slot at length and my conclusion had been v!leaning, so both of the exes are off the table for me today.