Chartreuse Penguin is village 

Saffron Iguana is village

Quartz Zebra is village

Mint Heron is village

Onyx Flamingo is village

Amber Vulture is elim

Salmon Meerkat is elim

Cream Tuatara is elim

Ughhhh that throws everything off, although Charcoal Hyena felt really "hung out to dry," as in, an easy target.

No vote manipulation this time, cool.

I agree with heron as in I don't think Hyena train was completely pure, but I'd be more skeptical of the earlier votes than the later ones.

Need more content from the inactives.

Again, if you are a Coinshot, and you didn't shoot N1, I highly encourage you to shoot a low-activity player.

Boooo

I guess the nine vote train was our indication there but I actually felt good about that read for once >>

But we did need to clear their slot and they did not do anything to help themselves so I can’t feel too bad about it.

Certainly elims are among the later Hyena votes. I reeeeeally want to flip the countertrains here, not just Meerkat as I’m leaning more TWTBAW on them as of late.

With the voting and execution completed, Sasha left the village discussion hall to get a breath of fresh air. The coolness of the mists provided a sharp contrast to the heated end-of-day madness going on inside.

Char was innocent she thought. Another mistake to be added to her growing list of failures. Char, Tune, Bartleby...Olivya. How many more would this murderer and their Spiked take away from her before she caught them? 

Samwise (Pearl Chameleon) suspects me. And could she even blame him after this failure? More and more, it seemed like it was all her fault, the death of the villagers, the death of her sister...

Defend yourself! roared Olivya's voice in Sasha's ears. She whipped the glass knives from her boots, and spun around; the uncharacteristic volume from her sister had startled Sasha greatly. There was, of course nothing behind her. Nothing but the mists, which curled in lazy patterns just out of Sasha's reach.

What do you mean? thought Sasha, rubbing her ears. As she sheathed her twin knives, she felt glad that nobody had seen her draw them. Explaining them to the other villagers would be...awkward.

Moping gains you nothing, Olivya replied. Don't you want to avenge me? Before Sasha could respond, she felt something in her mind go quiet, like a Connection had been severed. As she considered Olivya's words, she realised that her aimless wandering had lead her back to the village hall. Even the mists seemed to beckon her toward the doorway. 

Olivya is right, Sasha admitted to herself. Braced for the din of discussion and argument, Sasha walked through the door, and found Samwise.

"Hey," she said, getting the obligator's attention. "If you don't mind, I would like for you to explain the thought processes that led you to suspecting that I am Spiked."

10 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

They deserved it for being a Smoker. 

Heron! Why did you assume PM shenanigans and not evil scheming! 

Well, Mouse and Albatross obviously had some type of PM thing going on. Unless they pulled off some weird gambit where they are both elim and trying to make it seem like they are PMing (which I doubt). Then people starting just voting with no reasoning, which has happened due to PM stuffs in past games. 

I might ask you why you decided to jump onto the hyena train? I don't recall specific reasoning.

3 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

@Mint Heron I know you said you thought my response was village, which is fine, but can you please answer my initial question? What led you e!read me when you read through D1?

I rescind my village read on Tuatara and possibly Zebra.

I'm pretty sure it was the way you took your vote off of Rhino, but still didn't feel good about them. So I think it was the fact that you didn't feel good about Rhino but still took your vote off of them. Do note that I still haven't read in depth the later end of D1 so that read was purely based off the first half.

10 hours ago, Amber Vulture said:

Hey," she said, getting the obligator's attention. "If you don't mind, I would like for you to explain the thought processes that led you to suspecting that I am Spiked.

My reasons are mostly: subtle defense of Meerkat, not answering questions, and that I find it hard to believe that all of the elims are sitting in the inactives tier (and the lucky coin said so).

EDITED TO ADD:

Also, high chance Meerkat is elim based on the high EoD investment. 

Edited by Pearl Chameleon
Outing Meerkat

27 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

My reasons are mostly: subtle defense of Meerkat, not answering questions, and that I find it hard to believe that all of the elims are sitting in the inactives tier (and the lucky coin said so).

EDITED TO ADD:

Also, high chance Meerkat is elim based on the high EoD investment. 

i was trying to save myself! mouse gave me some tips, so hopefully i can be more helpful.

3 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

i was trying to save myself! mouse gave me some tips, so hopefully i can be more helpful.

Oh, no, I'm more concerned about the sheer amount of people online during eod- curiously when you were close to becoming top train. I'm not worried about you defending yourself, you should nearly always do that, but I'm more concerned of some Elim teammates trying to defend you.

1 minute ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Oh, no, I'm more concerned about the sheer amount of people online during eod- curiously when you were close to becoming top train. I'm not worried about you defending yourself, you should nearly always do that, but I'm more concerned of some Elim teammates trying to defend you.

ah, ok. cool.