Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

25 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

I mean I feel like most general suspicions of me have come from the fact that my reads change a lot. 

I'll admit, I am trying a new playstyle similar to Orlok (but not really), which normally entails infrequent, large posts, but I have my normal playstyle bleeding through, and that's probably what you're detecting.

That's why I asked for the reasoning behind your suspicion

That actually does help a bit. I...think. I shall (figuratively) sleep on it. 

1 hour ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Chartreuse Penguin

Ping for this vv.

4 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Hmmm. From your PoV the leading wagons were both v/v. What does that make you feel about the people on both wagons? What about the people off of them? Can I get your read on all the the (2) wagons as well? The train itself and the people that make them up.

Oh whoops

I don't think my read on Mouse or Falcon changes, those two seem alright. Also Penguin, that one seems fine too.

Amber Vulture is a bit of a wild card. I like their posts, but they all seem... would have to reread to describe it a bit better. Clinical? Nothing wrong with it, just hard to read tone I guess. Would need to reread.

Ostrich and Flamingo I feel a bit worse about. More Flamingo than Ostritch.

The side wagons are a bit weird. I don't trust Swan, but I also don't trust anyone voting on Swan. The two voters on you are too inactive to get a read on, and you're almost too active to get a read on. I don't understand the Hyena train that much but I trust Beagle and Scorpion and Chameleon all to some degree. Then Albatross as more a null too.

I should reread for things. But want to get productive things done too, so that might be it for now.

8 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Although if you really want the table ...

Spoiler

xufxin5kk7441.jpg?auto=webp&s=c3bf34ba25

Edited to add:

1 hour ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

I think your posts have generally been over explaining things, to put it simply, in a way that doesn't seem instinctive and/or natural. Let me know if I'm misreading you for something to do with your CR.

About that Swan post, it pinged me originally for how it seems to want to show that you're having deep thoughts about the game which seemed feigned to me on a gut-level. Add to that how the post starts off saying you think Swan is v, then goes in depth explaining how Swan could be elim. Again, pinged by this because it feels like you're leaving the door open for uncertain villagers to keep paranoiding on Swan and giving them reasons to do so.

I also disliked you suspecting Penguin earlier in the turn & tying them to Ostrich, which you have now rectified so I'm feeling a bit better on that front.

Unrelated, but I think Vulture and Tuatara are both villagers who elims will eventually get misexed if alive in late-game. Please do not sleep walk into these exes. Vulture has an RP-centric style which is hard to village read for some but their thoughts have been aligning with my own quite a bit and even when they don't, they feel organic. Tuatara has been talking about anything but the game and asked me what I had for dinner in PMs. Their play so far has been devoid of elim agenda to an extreme level. Obviously, do the due diligence to both but I'm pretty sure they're just villagers (less certain on Tuatara but still) and I can bet they will get misexed later anyway.

Spoiler

star-wars-strong.png

11 hours ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

((OOC: Whoops. My bad y'all. I showed up 8 minutes to EoD and had to power skim, which turned out to be the opposite of powerful. I completely missed Dragonfly's big read list (which in retrospect looks village enough that I would have voted elsewhere). Mostly I just saw the vote shifts to Penguin and Flamingo and responded as a counterweight without actual looking at a VC, but obviously I chose wrong and understand the suspicion. Suuuper unlucky tbh, but I suppose God works in mysterious ways.))

((Lurking? I just woke up m8))

((Mostly I remembered Falcon had suspicion of Dragonfly in a PM and I thought he was still voting him, so I decided to sheep it. But then I wake up today and someone else pointed out Falc switched to Penguin, so now I'm just embarrassed 😛 That and Mouse implied Penguin was a reincarnated Dingo w/ a meme and I didn't want to C1 Ash, which is ironic because Mouse was also voting Penguin and Mouse is also someone I felt comfortable sheeping. If I'd not made those mistakes re:Dragonfly, then I'd have probably voted Hyena instead of Flamingo, mostly because I had a really early negative gut read of you, @Pearl Chameleon, and didn't want to follow your push))

((To be extra clear, I saw this post by Penguin when trying to decide who to vote and just felt like sparing him :P:

dangit why did my posts not fuse this time))

Spoiler

image.png?ex=65aaf639&is=65988139&hm=6ca

Edited by Azure Mouse

Sorry, got really busy yesterday and missed EoD. I'm going to read through everything and make my reads list now :).

Edit: I've gotten through about a third of day one and now need to go coach a rugby game. I shall complete my quest upon my return (later tonight)

Edited by Mint Heron

1 hour ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Oh whoops

I don't think my read on Mouse or Falcon changes, those two seem alright. Also Penguin, that one seems fine too.

Amber Vulture is a bit of a wild card. I like their posts, but they all seem... would have to reread to describe it a bit better. Clinical? Nothing wrong with it, just hard to read tone I guess. Would need to reread.

Ostrich and Flamingo I feel a bit worse about. More Flamingo than Ostritch.

The side wagons are a bit weird. I don't trust Swan, but I also don't trust anyone voting on Swan. The two voters on you are too inactive to get a read on, and you're almost too active to get a read on. I don't understand the Hyena train that much but I trust Beagle and Scorpion and Chameleon all to some degree. Then Albatross as more a null too.

I should reread for things. But want to get productive things done too, so that might be it for now.

All good. xD. Lemme visualize that-

20 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Chartreuse Penguin (3): Azure Mouse, Emerald Falcon, Onyx Flamingo
Ivory Dragonfly (3): Amber Vulture, Chartreuse Penguin, Fuchsia Ostrich
Charcoal Hyena (2): Amethyst Scorpion, Oxblood Beagle
Coral Swan (2): Sage Kangaroo, Salmon Meerkat
Onyx Flamingo (2): Magenta Albatross, Pearl Chameleon
Saffron Iguana (2): Cream Tuatara, Melon Dingo
Amethyst Scorpion (1): Sapphire Elephant
Azure Mouse (1): Opal Lion
Cream Tuatara (1): Saffron Iguana
Melon Dingo (1): Charcoal Hyena
Oxblood Beagle (1): Mint Heron
Salmon Meerkat (0): Coral Swan
Sapphire Elephant (1): Ivory Dragonfly

Given this; who do you want to see flipped the most? Who's red flip would fill in the most gaps in your worldview do you think? Who of your more suspicious players would you gain the most insight from if they flipped green? And wow sorry I did not realize that was like... everybody actually. (There's only maybe 5 people uncounted for xD). If you could try and steer your reads in the yellow/grey/unmentioned and try and find some more secure reads there that'd probs be most productive (game wise) but also dwabi.

Edit:

I've just remembered people want penguin shot tonight. Please don't lol. Hyena is probably a better shot, but w/e.

Edited by Saffron Iguana

If there was a movie title that could describe my life perfectly, it'd be Dazed and Confused. Too many people are talking and my head is hurting so I'm heading back to sleep. Let this be a problem for future-Leo. 

"Future-Leo, nothing to report during the night. Conversations are recorded, go over them during the day. Gunite."

Edited by Sage Kangaroo

12 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Agree that shooting Penguin is a bad idea. Hyena would be a nice slot to have cleared for me personally.

Also. Formally requesting protection from the NK. Lurcher, ignore me if you want.

Let the IKYKs begin.

Guess we found Aman folks 👀

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

Fuchsia Ostrich

Edit:

Kanga and mint prob v (mint if no pressure before last two posts. If pressure less v)

EditEdit:

Pearl mayb v

EditEditEdit:

Light e on beagl

Editediteditedit

Amber/Amethyst likely not paired light v on both as well

Editeditediteditedit

V on Zebra

Well now it's for breaking up my posts > : ( (/s)

Light e on uh Cham I think 

Edit:

But catchup mode + responding to accusation rn 

Editedit:

Also Iguana not Cham light e on iguana

Edited by Opal Lion

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

oh :[

why me ( 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟)

Are those the free Friday fries from mickey ds

Why you?

What was your crime? 

Idk

Like that you're prodding people but dislike the ratio of questions to opinions

22 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Amethyst Scorpion (1): Sapphire Elephant
Azure Mouse (1): Opal Lion
Cream Tuatara (1): Saffron Iguana
Melon Dingo (1): Charcoal Hyena
Oxblood Beagle (1): Mint Heron
Salmon Meerkat (0): Coral Swan
Sapphire Elephant (1): Ivory Dragonfly

If we do have a coinshot or wtv I'd rec shooting in these guys since likely that there wasn't an elim up for exe (shooting the voters, not the votees ofc)

Less likely coral imo based on manip idk if claimed but imo either done by Meerkat or by elim bc of sus Meerkat was getting earlier 

3 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Like that you're prodding people but dislike the ratio of questions to opinions

Eh, fair enough. I think a lot more of my opinions might be in PMs right now though. I'm kinda just waiting for answers for stuff ITT.

22 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Chartreuse Penguin (3): Azure Mouse, Emerald Falcon, Onyx Flamingo
Ivory Dragonfly (3): Amber Vulture, Chartreuse Penguin, Fuchsia Ostrich
Charcoal Hyena (2): Amethyst Scorpion, Oxblood Beagle
Coral Swan (2): Sage Kangaroo, Salmon Meerkat
Onyx Flamingo (2): Magenta Albatross, Pearl Chameleon
Saffron Iguana (2): Cream Tuatara, Melon Dingo

Not that there's not likely elims here and last voters on trains could likely be elims for acting like they care but like there's a lot more people here and a smaller pool otherwise 

Guess ele overlaps lemme see

Just now, Saffron Iguana said:

Eh, fair enough. I think a lot more of my opinions might be in PMs right now though. I'm kinda just waiting for answers for stuff ITT.

Yeah but I can't see those so like no offense but they mean nothing to me /lh

Edit:

Could vote tuatara today since they're avoiding making conversation

Not that there's not likely elims here and last voters on trains could likely be elims for acting like they care but like there's a lot more people here and a smaller pool otherwise 

Edit:

Idk about Tuatara, but a dingo is only a problem in the later stages of the game. 

Edit:

its night time awooo

also smh i know that. but my stuff im cooking in the thread isnt having much. also PMs are fun xD. if youve much you want discussed id be happy to do so in joining you (maybe when im less tired tho weh). i do think at least in the thread ive put down opinions regardless. kinda hard not too with the amount of posts ive made, despite being inactive for a good half of d1.