Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

Okay. The Lord ruler has told me some things.

1. I'm going to say this now, but aggression only hurts the village. For those of you expressing your thoughts in memes- I'm okay with it, but just be mindful that it's hard to tell the tone with an image.

2. There has been very little gamesolving. A quick summary of the thread would be some poke votes, and a minor threadbrawl. 

3. That being said, I will provide my reads. Reasoning available upon request.

Vr: 

Vl: amythyst scorpion, Emerald falcon,

N+ azure moose, amber vulture

N: salmon Meerkat, charcoal hyena, 

N- Plum rhino, ivory dragonfly, sapphire elephant 

E-

I encourage others to do the same.

11 hours ago, Amber Vulture said:

After inspecting Onidsen's body and the knife used to kill him, Sasha wiped her bloody palms on a handkerchief and made to stand. She froze when she noticed an obligator lurking at the edge of the square. What were they doing here?

Pearl Chameleon

Only the Lord ruler knows, friend.

9 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

Why are you reading so much into what is likely just pre-game picked CRs by each of them individually? 😛 

Plum Rhinoceros how’s it going, friend?

[I find it interesting that some people here seem to be under the assumption that my accusation is made because of his cosmetic role and the pictures. It is not. 

Hope that clears things up. 

If it was purely for the role I would most likely focus more on Emerald.]

Edited by Opal Lion
Brackets

Why hello, fine animals *cough* humans of this fine council. I am—<Quagga!><shhhh!>—Quagmire, excuse my cough. Apologies for the delay. We— I had some technical difficulties—<stop moving, Paguma!>— in procuring this lovely wardrobe. Such a fine trenchcoat to fit such a lovely face.

Spoiler

1977.05.03_Fijian_Monkey-faced_Bat_,Tave

But regardless, I will be reviewing what has been said, and I hope to be able to contribute my own thoughts once I catch up.

3 hours ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

Uh, am I…?

I did want to say something, so I could keep interest in the game. I struggle with caring when I have certain card dealt to me, and I need to practice. Might as well do it with a “clean slate” in an anonymous game. So bear with me. lol. 

Noted. I'll drop the vote on you for the moment Plum Rhinoceros so as to not hinder you further from getting into the game. The needle hasn't moved with regards to my actual read on you, to be clear. (The read is leaning slight elim, though I understand that as a villager myself I sometimes am unable to solve well/appear villagery with pressure on me, so here's an olive branch.) Edit: That said, I would appreciate some takes on the game from you. An easy starting point is talking about players youve interacted with. What's your read on me?

1 hour ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I'm not locking the read in or anything. But I don't think e!Beagle goes "Yknow what would be a good gambit, referring to the NK in a post so that people village read me for it!". That's not how evil brain works. Evil brain plays in basic ways. So when I see something implying village, I'm fine with trusting that for now. Feel free to prove me wrong later but an IKYK isn't going to dissuade me from a village read

You may consider me pocketed, good sir.

I will also go ahead and declare a village read on Coral Swan. I will not explain this read and might change it arbitrarily in the future but the read holds for now.

55 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

[I find it interesting that some people here seem to be under the assumption that my accusation is made because of his cosmetic role and the pictures. It is not. 

Hope that clears things up. 

If it was purely for the role I would most likely focus more on Emerald.]

Apologies, could you explain the accusation in greater depth if possible?

Edited by Oxblood Beagle

25 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

Noted. I'll drop the vote on you for the moment Plum Rhinoceros so as to not hinder you further from getting into the game. The needle hasn't moved with regards to my actual read on you, to be clear. (The read is leaning slight elim, though I understand that as a villager myself I sometimes am unable to solve well/appear villagery with pressure on me, so here's an olive branch.) Edit: That said, I would appreciate some takes on the game from you. An easy starting point is talking about players youve interacted with. What's your read on me?

2 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Appreciated. You’re neutral leaning village to me. Mouse is leaning v as well, because they kind of seem like they’re slightly playing to protest the neglect the playstyle rule, which seems like something I personally as an elim would not do. If that makes sense. 
I’m not sure about Meerkat. I’m going to read through again and see overall vibes from them. As well as most of y’all :P I’m also going to RP a little cus I like my CR, so next post will be a while in the making. 

3 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Hyena's vote is objectively poor form.

While I can agree that it was poor form going with gut reads the only ones who stood out to me were Falcon and Mouse as negative gut reads - and the only reason I can think of for that was that they both were using memes to communicate. Other than that my gut is staying quiet so far, so it was down to using either a prejudice gut-read or a random guess, and at least my gut read started a bit of conversation. 

That being said I have no one else to vote for still so I'll be keeping it where it is for now 

While I can agree that it was poor form going with gut reads the only ones who stood out to me were Falcon and Mouse as negative gut reads - and the only reason I can think of for that was that they both were using memes to communicate. Other than that my gut is staying quiet so far, so it was down to using either a prejudice gut-read or a random guess, and at least my gut read started a bit of conversation. 

That being said I have no one else to vote for still so I'll be keeping it where it is for now 

13 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

Spoiler

image.png?ex=65a83f73&is=6595ca73&hm=31e

29 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

While I can agree that it was poor form going with gut reads the only ones who stood out to me were Falcon and Mouse as negative gut reads - and the only reason I can think of for that was that they both were using memes to communicate.

Three times I think gets the point across? :P 

I like gut reads, so I disagree with that being what was bad. I suppose I can respect a legit gut read but my initial impression was that you were voting entirely playstyle based.

9 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Okay, so what's happened so far.

So mostly just poke votes flying around I think.

Kangaroo, Iguana, Flamingo, Crocodile, Weasel, Ostrich, Hyena have not yet posted, though Ostrich has followed the thread. 

Hey Falcon, any possibility of a meme to explain why the Meerkat plebiscite submission?

17 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

My name is Sal. I am but a simple man. And I shall survive. If the spiked kill me, or I am executed, I do so Loyal to the Village.

17 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

As one loyal to the village, i am very confused as to what that means. It brings me to suspect Falcon

Spoiler

Liar.png

Itsatrick.jpg

2 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

how rude.

why, despite my most honest of claims, must be under fire because of my loyalist tendencies.

18 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

@Salmon Meerkat Sal, Loyalist

Spoiler

Ironic.png

e5u0e4jukza51.jpg

Time_to_abandon_ship..jpg

Salmon Meerkat

2 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I'm not locking the read in or anything. But I don't think e!Beagle goes "Yknow what would be a good gambit, referring to the NK in a post so that people village read me for it!". That's not how evil brain works. Evil brain plays in basic ways. So when I see something implying village, I'm fine with trusting that for now. Feel free to prove me wrong later but an IKYK isn't going to dissuade me from a village read.

Spoiler

0jynxfcrb6s01.jpg

3 hours ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

I don’t think it’s in poor form, Scorpion — the meme format is kinda frustrating to read. It’s not necessarily AI, but it’s D1 and we have precious little else to go on.

Spoiler

meme-part-1.png
meme-part-2.png
meme-part-3.png

Vote Tally

Emerald Falcon (3): Charcoal Hyena, Magenta Albatross, Salmon Meerkat
Amethyst Scorpion (2): Ivory Dragonfly, Sapphire Elephant
Indigo Weasel (2): Azure Mouse, Chartreuse Penguin
Pearl Chameleon (2): Amber Vulture, Saffron Iguana
Azure Mouse (1): Opal Lion
Charcoal Hyena (1): Amethyst Scorpion
Ivory Dragonfly (1): Pearl Chameleon
Salmon Meerkat (1): Plum Rhinoceros
Sapphire Elephant (1): Quartz Zebra

3 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

Vote Tally

Emerald Falcon (3): Charcoal Hyena, Magenta Albatross, Salmon Meerkat
Amethyst Scorpion (2): Ivory Dragonfly, Sapphire Elephant
Indigo Weasel (2): Azure Mouse, Chartreuse Penguin
Pearl Chameleon (2): Amber Vulture, Saffron Iguana
Azure Mouse (1): Opal Lion
Charcoal Hyena (1): Amethyst Scorpion
Ivory Dragonfly (1): Pearl Chameleon
Salmon Meerkat (1): Plum Rhinoceros
Sapphire Elephant (1): Quartz Zebra

that was quick.

okay ive decided that chameleon is not the sussy wussy i thought they were. sad. Pearl chameleon

in that case, i read through and wanna say all of mouse/lion/scorp/albatross/beagle/hyena as lightly town (not ordered)

and my sussies in swan/elephant rn

despite finding some other memers lightly town i dont rlly have much on falcon which is probably a bad sign so im gonna put my vote here Emerald Falcon