Pirates (of the Caribbean) RP— Come Join!

ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

13 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Bill gasped. “I… sir I’ve only heard stories… the black spot… I didn’t know it actually existed. I’m not as superstitious as the others. How did you get it?”

“It was given to me. Though—“

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Merinn wandered up behind them because he was bored. "What's that?"

“Did I ask for you! You do not disturb me without good reason! Ten lashings. Do not do this again. Jay quickly covered his hand again. “Bill get her the crew, let the prisoner lash him.”

prisoner is new, he is just random, you can control him or not.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Did I ask for you! You do not disturb me without good reason! Ten lashings. Do not do this again. Jay quickly covered his hand again. “Bill get her the crew, let the prisoner lash him.”

"Woah mate calm down . . . I didn't do anything wrong!"

3 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

1 minute ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"Woah mate calm down . . . I didn't do anything wrong!"

Bill followed captain’s orders and fetched the prisoner. “Sorry mate. I suggest you knock next time.” Bill said as the prisoner did his job.

12 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Bill followed captain’s orders and fetched the prisoner. “Sorry mate. I suggest you knock next time.” Bill said as the prisoner did his job.

they were inside a room??? I thought they just on the deck!

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Yup.

Bill tried to calm himself down. He was sill shocked at what he’d seen. The black spot… if what I’ve heard about it is true, we are all in grave danger.

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

They were on th deck. The Captain is really nervous about people seeing the spot. They may rebel. 

After the lashings were done, the Captain. Told them to get back to work. What am I going to do? “Watchman come here!” He is the only other who knows about the island. 
@Lord Ookla the -3rd

You know about the island we are trying to get to.

10 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

After the lashings were done, the Captain. Told them to get back to work. What am I going to do? “Watchman come here!” He is the only other who knows about the island. 
@Lord Ookla the -3rd

Why is the Punctuation weird? 

Jim walks over to Captain Jay and Bill. "What do you be wanting?"

Shouldn't someone take over the wheel if I'm away?

if anyone wants that job, go ahead.

2 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

I believe you should have left someone with it…

“Come.” He led him into his cabin, then turned to him anxiously. “Has their been any sign of the island?”

3 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

I can do that, hypothetically Quartermasters should know how to do stuff

Zach curses and runs over to the wheel. "WHY WILL NO ONE TELL ME WHERE I'M GOING!?"

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Come.” He led him into his cabin, then turned to him anxiously. “Has their been any sign of the island?”

"Patience." Jim says, taking a seat and leaning the chair against the wall. "We are less than a day away from what you seek, assuming this map you have is real, but it will only come into view in a few hours." He takes out a cloth and starts polishing his hook.

16 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

"Patience." Jim says, taking a seat and leaning the chair against the wall. "We are less than a day away from what you seek, assuming this map you have is real, but it will only come into view in a few hours." He takes out a cloth and starts polishing his hook.

“Last time I asked, you said we would be their yesterday.” The Captain pointed threateningly, keeping his spotted one under the table. “We need to be there.” He took his other hand to and waved to the door. “You are dismissed. And tell the first mate to tell the crew to prepare for landing.”

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

19 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Last time I asked, you said we would be their yesterday.” The Captain pointed threateningly, keeping his spotted one under the table. “We need to be there.” He took his other hand to and waved to the door. “You are dismissed. And tell the first mate to tell the crew to prepare for landing.”

“Aye aye Captain.” Jim says, walking it the door. “Oy, Bill, Prepare the crew for landing. We’ll be arriving in a few hours.” Jim returns to the helm and takes the wheel. The captain’s good at many things, but being patient and keeping track of time clearly weren’t among those things.

Edited by Lord Ookla the -3rd

1 minute ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

“Aye aye Captain.” Jim says, walking it the door. “Oy, Bill, Prepare the crew for landing. We’ll be arriving in a few hours.” Jim returns to the groom and takes the wheel. The captain’s good at many things, but being patient and keeping track of time clearly weren’t among those things.

"LANDING!?" Zach shouts, "We're running low on fresh water. We'll run out in.... 4 days?"

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

@Lord Ookla the -3rd

1 hour ago, Ati16 said:

Bill tried to calm himself down. He was sill shocked at what he’d seen. The black spot… if what I’ve heard about it is true, we are all in grave danger.

well oopsie lol

Merinn was sulking in his room. 

9 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Pol huffed out a long breath. This was not what pirates were supposed to do. He started scrubbing.

Pol saw him and perked up. “Hi! Hi mister first mate sir! Can I help you?”

*Gasps* Another Cabin Boy? But have you ever been a Cabin Person before?

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

2 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Cabin boy! Get me a drink!”

Who is the real cabin boy?

@Ookla the Believer

@Canada Lover

Also, if anyone wants to make a plan for plot go ahead and submit it. Currently my idea is that we are out to find something on an island that is secret. The capatina has been spotted. And there are others also trying to get it.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

2 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

But then I was the Cabin Boy first, as I was for a small painful segment of time. It was funny though, as we were acting. At least sometimes. Sometimes we weren't acting me out as a Cabin Boy. I was the actual Cabin Boy. Wait, am I still...?

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Cabin boy! Get me a drink!”

@Ookla the Believer

@Canada Lover

Cabin Boy rushed off to go get a drink.

Edited by Canada Lover

Name: Kei
Position on ship (I.e. cook): Prisoner

History (expirience/life story): He was an officer on a ship the pirates attacked, escaped from prison once but was later captured again. The crew seems to like him, as they have given him the priveledge of lashing those who dissapoint the captain. Kei doesn't like this, but he sees no other option. He tries to go easy on them generally. He is very charismatic, but with a darker side.

Special skill: He's a great dancer, but he gets nervous in public. He is also a passable cook, has a knack for predicting the weather, and is a perfectionist when it comes to manual labor.

Kei heard some commotion in the galley from his small cell in the brig. 
"Burnt potatoes again?" he called up.

@Ookla the Believer @Ookla the foolish

Edited by Ookla the Erased

46 minutes ago, Ookla the Erased said:

“Yes, and if you think can do better then you cook them!”

Edited by Ookla the foolish

Name: ted
Position on ship (I.e. cook): 

Random 10-year-old boy Who hangs around the ship doing random jobs for people every so often 

History (expirience/life story): 

is an orphan, at one town the Pirates stopped at he snuck on the ship they didn't notice him until about 2 days from shore when they caught him stealing food they tried to get rid of him several times  and even made him walk the plank once. no matter what and I couldn't seem to get rid of him eventually they came to like him except for the captain and see him as a much younger sibling.

Special skill: 

if someone on the ship knows how to do it he probably has some very basic skill in it because they taught him at one point is really good with a blow dart gun a dagger is extremely good at Sneaking around and somehow always has a apple perpetually in hand no matter what even when there is any apples left in the ship stores if you ask him nicely he'll give you one.

47 minutes ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"yup looks like it" said ted taking a bite out of an apple.