Hello! I'm an Ookla!

Ookla

Hello there!

I probably won't say much--I'm really just a lurker around here, because I enjoy reading everybody else's wacky theories more than I enjoy making my own. However, once I learned that Ookla Season was a thing... I felt a need to become an Ookla myself, and, more than that, Ookla the Ookla, the permanent Ookla, to save myself the hassle of changing my username twice a year. This tradition is way too hilarious to miss out on!

1 minute ago, Ookla the Ookla said:

Hello there!

I probably won't say much--I'm really just a lurker around here, because I enjoy reading everybody else's wacky theories more than I enjoy making my own. However, once I learned that Ookla Season was a thing... I felt a need to become an Ookla myself, and, more than that, Ookla the Ookla, the permanent Ookla, to save myself the hassle of changing my username twice a year. This tradition is way too hilarious to miss out on!

Welcome to the Shard! And I agree that Ookla season is very cool. Did you know that we have two Ookla the Believers? @OokIa the Believer @Ookla the Believer

15 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Welcome to the Shard! And I agree that Ookla season is very cool. Did you know that we have two Ookla the Believers? @OokIa the Believer @Ookla the Believer

This is true. It is a real pleasure being an Ookla.

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Ookla said:

Hello there!

Welcome to the shard!

10 hours ago, Ookla the Ookla said:

Hello there!

I like you! Welcome :D

Well, there being two of them explains why Ookla the Believer seems to say so much, especially now that their profile pictures appear to be the same... :) 

Out of curiosity, who are you two the rest of the time?

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

OM MY GOSH

MYSTERY SOLVED

anyway

Welcome!! What's your favorite kind of bagel?

You goof just go to the profile and view the naming history 

Spoiler

:P

Hello there @Ookla the Ookla! Nice to meet you. I’m the controversial one. Well, one of them. 

5 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Welcome!! What's your favorite kind of bagel?

I don't have a lot of experience with bagels, unfortunately, so I have no idea. What's yours?

5 hours ago, TheOokla929 said:

Hello there @Ookla the Ookla! Nice to meet you. I’m the controversial one. Well, one of them. 

Nice to meet you, too!

32 minutes ago, Ookla the Ookla said:

I don't have a lot of experience with bagels, unfortunately, so I have no idea. What's yours?

Nice to meet you, too!

I love the cinnamon raisin kind, toasted with cream cheese in the center!