The mystery of the Valley of Mist

Argenti

1 minute ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

They enter the tavern.

Mike is cleaning up and looks at you 
"What happened to you!?" He runs over to you and sits you down. "I'll go get Sarah, she's better at this than I am."

Just now, Ookla the Silver said:

Mike is cleaning up and looks at you 
"What happened to you!?" He runs over to you and sits you down. "I'll go get Sarah, she's better at this than I am."

They puts a thumb up in thanks and try their best to smile, but find it quite hard with her mouth the way it is.

17 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

They puts a thumb up in thanks and try their best to smile, but find it quite hard with her mouth the way it is.

He exits the tavern and returns a bit later with a serene woman, who you recognize as Sister Sarah, priestess of Dra'thor.  She walks up to you and tilts your head back and forth, inspecting your mouth. "Lovely needle work" she mutters. Sarah takes a slender knife from her pocket. She holds your head still, then slits the thread holding your lips together. Her hands glow briefly with a deep red light, and the sores on your mouth heal, and your body flushes with heat.
"Child, Who did this to you?" She demands.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Silver said:

He exits the tavern and returns a bit later with a serene woman, who you recognize as Sister Sarah, priestess of Dra'thor.  She walks up to you and tilts your head back and forth, inspecting your mouth. "Lovely needle work" she mutters. Sarah takes a slender knife from her pocket. She holds your head still, then slits the thread holding your lips together. Her hands glow briefly with a deep red light, and the sores on your mouth heal, and your body flushes with heat.
"Child, Who did this to you?" She demands.

“Some…guy in the woods. I didn’t get a good look at him, put he was mad at me for practicing singing in the woods and sewed my mouth shut. It hurt.”

1 minute ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Some…guy in the woods. I didn’t get a good look at him, put he was mad at me for practicing singing in the woods and sewed my mouth shut. It hurt.”

"Did anything strange happen?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"Did anything strange happen?"

“Yeah, it was like he wasn’t really there…think, Autumn, think, he seemed like some sort of nature spirit…I don’t know! It was all a blur, I was so,” not scared. I don’t get scared. Nothing scares me, “stressed.”

5 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Yeah, it was like he wasn’t really there…think, Autumn, think, he seemed like some sort of nature spirit…I don’t know! It was all a blur, I was so,” not scared. I don’t get scared. Nothing scares me, “stressed.”

"A nature spirit? Did you see horns? Like the men that killed the adventurers?"

On 12/2/2023 at 2:10 PM, Ookla the Silver said:

"Last call! Everyone go home! You're drunk!" He laughs to himself and starst pushing patrons out. 
He grabs Laegon on the shoulder "Time to go home big guy" @Ookla the Bees

oughh I completely forgot about this thing sorry

Laegon stumbles out, mumbling about stupid rich people. After a while, he spots a person he doesn't recognize. Which isn't really surprising considering the fact he's drunk. "Wha... Heyy. I dont know you. Like at allll." He leans on his axe. @Canada Lover

Just now, Ookla the Bees said:

Laegon stumbles out, mumbling about stupid rich people. After a while, he spots a person he doesn't recognize. Which isn't really surprising considering the fact he's drunk. "Wha... Heyy. I dont know you. Like at allll." He leans on his axe. @Canada Lover

The person backed away from Laegon, eyeing the axe.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Bees said:

did you know her name?
Also, thats why I pinged you!

Just now, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“I don’t—I don’t know, okay! I’m sorry!” Autumn, young as they are, storms upstairs angrily. “Thank you for the mouth help,” they begrudgingly say.

She looks at Mike and shakes her head "Healing her felt strange, far to much Wood in her blood. Keep an eye on her, she might forget how to do things." Mike nods and goes back to bed. Sarah returns to her church.

46 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

did you know her name?
Also, thats why I pinged you!

hmmmm Let's say he knew her name, but never connected it to the person

49 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The person backed away from Laegon, eyeing the axe.

"..Lllll Oh this? Yeap. Quite the beaut. Cuts through a lot of things. Wood. Bbone. Ta name a few." Laegon wasn't trying to threaten to the newcomer but that was proving quite difficult. "Anywhays. Wanna see me fight?" He says, grinning at the thought of finally cutting a tree down

im sorry for Laegons behavior but I cannot pass this up

8 hours ago, Ookla the Bees said:

"..Lllll Oh this? Yeap. Quite the beaut. Cuts through a lot of things. Wood. Bbone. Ta name a few." Laegon wasn't trying to threaten to the newcomer but that was proving quite difficult. "Anywhays. Wanna see me fight?" He says, grinning at the thought of finally cutting a tree down

The person backed away from Laegon some more. The walked backwards straight into a tree.

Green dude made everyone forget Quinn's name.

9 hours ago, Ookla the Bees said:

If they don't know her name, they would remember seeing her, but if you do.... nothing remains

On 12/2/2023 at 6:18 PM, Ookla the Erased said:

As Norelt dove from the house, he saw that night had fallen in earnest. "What happened back there?" @Ookla the Magician

"I DON'T KNOW BUT THERE WEREN'T ANY MUSHROOMS SO IT'S NOT WORTH GOING BACK."

Chiyo practically drags him back to the tavern.

Am I bleeding btw? From the bear trap?

43 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"I DON'T KNOW BUT THERE WEREN'T ANY MUSHROOMS SO IT'S NOT WORTH GOING BACK."

Chiyo practically drags him back to the tavern.

Now that you suggest it... 
Yes.

The lights are off in the tavern, as it's close to midnight.

if you two go to bed and leagon+ Quinn go to bed, It shall skip to morning

Edited by Ookla the Silver

3 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"Hello I'm bleeding, also this guy is here too." Chiyo gestured at Norelt.

"Another one? I'm sure I have something to wrap the wound." He comes back with some strong alcohol, disinfects the wound, and wraps it.

"Try not too move it too much."