The mystery of the Valley of Mist

Argenti

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

Area One: Thornwood

Joshua starts setting up shop for the day. Then he paused. What was he doing? He didn't remember owning a shop... but then again, why else would he be doing this? Joshua thought hard for a moment, then realized he must be a merchant. How else would he have gotten his rare wares?

"Foreign goods for sale! Come get your silks, gems, and materials at Joshua's Wares!" He called out to the people of Thornwood.

Alder, the mayor's son walks in "Hi Josh. Can I have the usual?"

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

Josh smiled. "Of course!" Then he frowned. "I'm sorry. Could you remind me what your usual is? You name it, and I'll have it."

"Some powdered erlroot and yarrow"

He shakes his head

I'm going fencing I'll be back in 3 hours.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

"Ah, yes, that's right." Joshua rummaged around for a little bit behind the counter, then came out holding the order. "That'll be two silver, please."

"Not what you said last time," Alder scribbles something down on his notepad. He pays.

I am waiting for the class to start!

1 hour ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Autumn reënters the village and goes into the tavern. “Some gïnangdaneek, please,” she says to the bartender.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Bees said:

Laegon enters the building, setting down his axe by the door. "Barkeep, it's not too early for drinks, is it? I have quite a bit of time on my hands with these dumb trees."

You here sounds of muffled panic, and Mike and Beltove emerge from the back, looking slightly ruffled.  Beltove leaves the tavern and Mike asks "What can I get sirs?"

28 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"I have fox bone. How much?" She pulled out the bone. 

You've been here for at least 2 weeks. No one has entered the village since then. It's not that big of a town.

The bone begin to spin rapidly. @Ookla the Wayfarer, the bone hums to you, in a way remisent of (the thing I pmed you)

5 hours ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"Can't tell quite yet, epext it to get pretty heted."

It twitchs 

He was quiet as they watched the shouting match, and saw the screamer run off into the woods. He laughed, then turned to Guard Jackson. 
"Want to go to the tavern after you're done for the day?"

Should I read into the spelling at all? Or is that just the way he talks?

Edited by Ookla the Erased

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

You here sounds of muffled panic, and Mike and Beltove emerge from the back, looking slightly ruffled.  Beltove leaves the tavern and Mike asks "What can I get sirs?"

The bone begin to spin rapidly. @Ookla the Wayfarer, the bone hums to you, in a way remisent of (the thing I pmed you)

“Gïnangdaneek, thank you.”

Edited by Ookla thePresentParticiple

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Erased said:

He was quiet as they watched the shouting match, and saw the screamer run off into the woods. He laughed, then turned to Guard Jackson. 
"Want to go to the tavern after you're done for the day?"

Just how he talks

"Ey, I mean, who wold atak a town at nigt?"

14 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Gïnangdaneek, thank you.”

He gives you Gịnangdaneek instead.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Silver said:

Laegon raises an eyebrow, but doesn't comment on their entrance. "I'll just take the 'special brew', thanks. How much is it again?"

decipher that how you will

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"I have fox bone. How much?" She pulled out the bone. 

Joshua stares at the the fox bone. It... was that a humming? He'd heard it before. Maybe it would help if he could examine it.

"How much do you want?" he asked Quinn.

@Canada Lover

8 hours ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"Especially this town! So peaceful. When's the last time we were attacked?"

"Only once, twu weeks ago, the adveturers fougt it."

9 hours ago, Ookla the Bees said:

Laegon raises an eyebrow, but doesn't comment on their entrance. "I'll just take the 'special brew', thanks. How much is it again?"

He looks at you, blinks, and pulls a violently bubbling liquid from under his bar. He pours it into a beaten copper cup, and a drop spills on the table, quickly melting through it. 
"Distilled or pure?"

2 hours ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"Only once, twu weeks ago, the adveturers fougt it."

He looks at you, blinks, and pulls a violently bubbling liquid from under his bar. He pours it into a beaten copper cup, and a drop spills on the table, quickly melting through it. 
"Distilled or pure?"

Chiyo comes right up behind Laegon, ignoring her chores. 

"Hi!!!" She seems very excited. "What's your name? I don't know your name yet cause I'm new around here . . ." 

"Do you like this tavern?" She pulls out a notebook not waiting for the answers to her questions. "How would you rate it compared to other taverns in the area?"

Edited by Ookla the Magician

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"Hi!!!" She seems very excited. "What's your name? I don't know your name yet cause I'm new around here . . ." 

"Do you like this tavern?" She pulls out a notebook not waiting for the answers to her questions. "How would you rate it compared to other taverns in the area?"

There aren't any other ones for miles..... 

3 hours ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"Distilled or pure?"

"I'll take it distilled today." Laegon takes the cup with only slightly shaky hands. The smell of sulfur always brought him back to his time in the army.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Startled, he whips around and spills a drop of next to Chiyo's foot. "Hey, careful! ...I, uh, the closest other tavern here is the river." He holds up his warm cup. "Mud water isn't as good as molten metal though. Name's Laegon, welcome to town. I've seen you jumping around before."

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Bees said:

"I'll take it distilled today." Laegon takes the cup with only slightly shaky hands. The smell of sulfur always brought him back to his time in the army.

Startled, he whips around and spills a drop of next to Chiyo's foot. "Hey, careful! ...I, uh, the closest other tavern here is the river." He holds up his warm cup. "Mud water isn't as good as molten metal though. Name's Laegon, welcome to town. I've seen you jumping around before."

"Would you say molten metal is more sweet or savory? I would try the stuff myself but I have work to do."

Chiyo doesn't know the area very well lol