The mystery of the Valley of Mist

Argenti

Just now, Ookla the Erased said:

"Ahh, a classic. Mind if I come up to watch?"

"Its just abot ended," He laughs "Hes stormin off now"  
"But ey that raket makers talking to the other raket maker! This'll be good lookings."
He pops open the hatch.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

The tree does not respond.

It's a canine animal of some sort, judging by size, a dog or a fox.

He opens the door, looking like he just woke up. 
"What" he groans

Quinn studied the bone. It appeared to be a fox bone. She shrugged. It would probably make good money on the market.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"Its just abot ended," He laughs "Hes stormin off now"  
"But ey that raket makers talking to the other raket maker! This'll be good lookings."
He pops open the hatch.

Norelt climbed up.

"Almost certainly! What do you think it's about this time?"

Just now, Ookla the Erased said:

Norelt climbed up.

"Almost certainly! What do you think it's about this time?"

"Can't tell quite yet, epext it to get pretty heted."

No i'm not misspelling thing.

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Quinn studied the bone. It appeared to be a fox bone. She shrugged. It would probably make good money on the market.

It twitchs 

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

The tree does not respond.

It's a canine animal of some sort, judging by size, a dog or a fox.

He opens the door, looking like he just woke up. 
"What" he groans

“Hey!” Autumn says, finding her celebrity role model staring at her. “Could you sign this for me?” She holds out a piece of paper. “Thanks. And thank you for all the valuable work that you do in making our town safe. I was wondering if you knew a song that went like Ch, bum-da-ba Ch?”

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Quinn put the fish in her bag, grabbed her bag, the fishing pole, and the strange bone and left the river. She began to head home.

You arrive at the stables, Sarah waves at you

Just now, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Hey!” Autumn says, finding her celebrity role model staring at her. “Could you sign this for me?” She holds out a piece of paper. “Thanks. And thank you for all the valuable work that you do in making our town safe. I was wondering if you knew a song that went like Ch, bum-da-ba Ch?”

He groans "Look kid, I don't have any crying I have to do today, so I had soooo much honeymead last n-ight" He burps "UGH, I can not deal with you right now. Let me be"

Just now, Ookla the Silver said:

He groans "Look kid, I don't have any crying I have to do today, so I had soooo much honeymead last n-ight" He burps "UGH, I can not deal with you right now. Let me be"

“Sorry to bother you!” Autumn runs into the forest like a crazy person. “You’re great! Honeymead’s great too! And your spouse! Do you have a spouse?!” Without waiting for an answer, Autumn gets far away from the village.

Then she screams.

Just now, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Sorry to bother you!” Autumn runs into the forest like a crazy person. “You’re great! Honeymead’s great too! And your spouse! Do you have a spouse?!” Without waiting for an answer, Autumn gets far away from the village.

Then she screams.

"GO SEE YOUR PARENTS" He bellows

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

Who is Sarah?

1 minute ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Then she screams.

Would anyone hear Autumn's scream?

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

Quinn waved back she set her stuff down in her little hay area. Suddenly, she heard a scream. She ran off into the forest to see what it was, waving goodbye to Sarah.

@Ookla thePresentParticiple

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

A pinecone lands in your mouth

Autumn spits it out, disgusted. This was the last thing that she had wanted to happen today! Just yesterday had she written in her to-do list “Don’t swallow pinecones.” Life was so annoying sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Bees said:

Laegon passes Autumn eating a pinecone. He nods briefly in understanding and pity before continuing to stomp off towards the tavern.

Autumn looks confusedly at Laegon.

17 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Quinn arrived to see a pinecone in Autumn's mouth.

"Are you okay?"

@Ookla thePresentParticiple

“I’ve been better. I’ve been worse. I was just practicing my singing and then a pinecone falls into my mouth. Annoying, that.”

4 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Autumn spits it out, disgusted. This was the last thing that she had wanted to happen today! Just yesterday had she written in her to-do list “Don’t swallow pinecones.” Life was so annoying sometimes.

“I’ve been better. I’ve been worse. I was just practicing my singing and then a pinecone falls into my mouth. Annoying, that.”

An acorn lands squarely on your forehead. 

7 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

"Okay..."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Chiyo was just finishing up with the beer puddle, and was about to go back to daydreaming.

You hear a door slam shut and some distant laughter from behind the bar.

Area One: Thornwood

Joshua starts setting up shop for the day. Then he paused. What was he doing? He didn't remember owning a shop... but then again, why else would he be doing this? Joshua thought hard for a moment, then realized he must be a merchant. How else would he have gotten his rare wares?

"Foreign goods for sale! Come get your silks, gems, and materials at Joshua's Wares!" He called out to the people of Thornwood.