I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

So the other "I would like to announce" thread is getting pretty full, so I thought that I would start a new one.

I would like to announce that I'm only 2 rep points away from Chaos (213 vs 215). So close......

I'll also announce that I barely survived my chemistry test last night. Man, was that test difficult.

I feel I want to downvote you on the principle of the matter. So hard to resist the urge!

Also yeah, Ellora was saying the chem tests were not fun...

I would like to announce I have at least twenty more hours of work this weekend that I need to get done for Monday.

Upvoted you so you could get closer to Chaos. :) Don't take that personal, Chaos, you need competition. ;)

Another reason I upvoted you is because you decided to make a new I have to announce thread. The other one was way to long.

Edited by Tulir

Chaos, did you just downvote me? You totally did!

See, you're looking at this post:

post-16-0-33034900-1330808552_thumb.png

And I just barely got a downvote right after Tulir gave me an upvote!

post-16-0-41779600-1330808559_thumb.png

EDIT- No, my posts will continue to be so awesome that I will still be ahead of you when I come back.

I would like to announce that these upvote wars amuse me. I would also like to point out that I am still the undisputed king of upvotes on a single post.

I would also ALSO like to announce that reading WoT for a second time is much easier and more interesting because I already know all the characters and don't get confused nearly as often.

I've been there an reading WoT again. Same thing happened to me.

EDIT: What post?

Please don't double post. The edit button is there for a reason.

Best,

Chaos

Edit after Chaos: It was a couple hours after my last post so I wasn't sure what to do.

Edited by Tulir
Merging a double post

Eh, it's okay, Tulir. It's fine to double post if enough time has passed, but in this case, it wasn't very much time, and typically, I'd like the second post to have some distinct, substantive content that's separate from the first post. For example, in a theory thread, one could blab about a bunch of stuff, then later, come up with some additional thoughts, and may warrant a double post. This, however, was two words, so that's easy enough to hitch onto the first post ;)

I would like to announce that I wrote 6500 words today, to finish my largest chapter yet, of 7500 words long. I'm going to go die now, okay? Is that okay with everyone?

I would like to announce an upvote spree!! Any witty remarks placed in here by Zaz will get auto upvotes. "Let the Lord of Chaos reign!"

Hey, now, make him earn it :P

Well, you had a very good summary if something that everyone else wanted to know about, so it makes sense. But, I have to announce that at the library, I walked into the wrong aisle while looking for WoT, because they just reorganized the library. But, in that aisle, I discovered Tad Williams and that he is a great author. I have already finished his Otherland series and am currently in the first book of Shadowmarch, which is titled Shadowmarch. ;)

[tiny voice]Can I join the upvote war?[/tiny voice] ;)

Yup. In fact, I upvoted you. You know who your true master is. (Spoiler alert: it's me). Join me, and we shall rule the galaxy!

Man. All this upvoting this early in the thread. It's like, I Would Like To Announce -- Episode II -- Attack of the Upvotes.

Obviously, the rest in the saga will be

I Would Like To Announce -- Episode I -- The Phantom Upvotes

I Would Like To Announce -- Episode III -- The Revenge of Chaos

I Would Like To Announce -- Episode IV -- A New Upvote

I Would Like To Announce -- Episode V -- The Downvotes Strike Back

I Would Like To Announce -- Episode VI -- The Return of the Upvotes

I'm sure by Episode III, I will be back on top.

EDIT: Oh, I should probably upvote announce something. I would like to announce that I simply can't wait until my new mouse comes in tomorrow. My MX Revolution started registering most clicks as double-clicks, which is endlessly infuriating.

Edited by Chaos