Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

A frog walks up to Stitch.

“Hello,” Stitch said. “What’s your name?”

“My name is Froggy McFrogerson and I like warm hugs!” the frog responded.

“That’s nice,” Stitch exclaimed melodramatically.

Stitch punched the frog.

“Owie!” said Froggy McFrogerson. “You hurt me!”

Stitch smiled evilly before trying to put Froggy in his mouth until finding that Froggy suddenly ceased to exist. Then Stitch punched the ground.

Suddenly, Stitch was on a Kitsen-sized boat on a river. He passed trees with orange leaves above him with oranger skies above those. 

“Bob,” somebody was saying to him. “Bob.”

“Huh?” Stitch says slowly, looking around for the person who spoke. He found a young girl with eyes like kaleidoscopes.

Above Stitch were large marigolds that the trees seemed to have turned into. Stitch looked again for the girl, but she was gone.

Part 2 of Stitch’s hallucinations coming soon to an Internet forum near you!

13 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"What were you even going to do?" Ezrium giggled.

“Make you an ally?” She said it like a question, one eyebrow raised. A single drop of blood leaked out of the corner of her mouth.

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Then how exactly are you going to achieve your goal? Alone?" Ezrium snorted. "Against Madam President, the entire capitol, and your siblings?"

"They aren't my siblings," Zira said reflexively. "And as for the rest..." she counted off on her fingers. "Madam President has weaknesses you don't know about. Emma can be dealt with easily enough. And I don't have to fight the capitol. Only rule it."

27 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"They aren't my siblings," Zira said reflexively. "And as for the rest..." she counted off on her fingers. "Madam President has weaknesses you don't know about. Emma can be dealt with easily enough. And I don't have to fight the capitol. Only rule it."

"And what exactly do you expect to do once you rule? Continue the games and be the exact same thing you overthrew? Put people in jail that tried to do what is right? Become what you swore to destroy?"

26 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"And what exactly do you expect to do once you rule? Continue the games and be the exact same thing you overthrew? Put people in jail that tried to do what is right? Become what you swore to destroy?"

Zira laughed. "I'm not a hero, little boy. I don't care about your right and wrong. I just want to be on top."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

ryn sighs. "you and victor both... obsessed with power. why cant you use it for something good?"

alright, sick.

ryn pops back up into the hq area, then floats over to a machine, which he goes into, switches a few things on, then lets something go. a ship. piloted by no one. but itself. 

hq, if you wish to kill someone off, you may do so once every 3 days. they must make a 20 sided die roll and what the number is will determine the extent of their injuries. If someone attacks the robot ship, it ignores the cooldown and can retaliate immediately. Finally, if you get a 1 on a roll, it goes back in for repairs, and is out of commision for the rest of the games. have fun! oh, and one last thing: if you get higher than their number, it kills.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Whiplash flew her ship over to one of the forest fragments and landed on the edge of it, jumping out of her ship, leaving the cockpit open and running into the trees.

At the center of the fragment, she found a little cave. Whiplash crunched her body into the small space and wept. ALONE! Her mind screamed at her, ALWAYS ALONE. NEVER SAFE. NEVER LOVED. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.

Whiplash screamed into the void she was falling into, but nothing slowed her descent.

A sudden impression entered her mind. sleep. rest. darkness... you need only end it all. forever you can. rest. sleep. in darkness. 

The words repeated over and over in her mind, sounding more desirable with each repetition. Hardly thinking, she reached toward her knife, alone in the darkness.

Y'all, this is in character, please don't hurt yourself :) 

If you need help, PM me ❤️ 

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick