Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"I mean I was applying to this art school- I mean I didn't have enough money-" He stutters and chokes. "Well of course I had enough money, my parents were going to pay and I wanted to go art school- but then they forced me to go to flight school- but they wouldnt pay and- I mean-" He fumbles for words.

“You- I- what?” Aria asks, momentarily confused. “Are you… Did you not have money? At some point?”

She looks, for a moment, as though a million thoughts are running through her head, before it clears, her eyes crystallizing before meeting Jock’s. “Would you mind explaining?”

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“You- I- what?” Aria asks, momentarily confused. “Are you… Did you not have money? At some point?”

She looks, for a moment, as though a million thoughts are running through her head, before it clears, her eyes crystallizing before meeting Jock’s. “Would you mind explaining?”

"I uhm." He looks to the side, quickly trying to change the subject. "My art! Isn't it wonderful! I have a whole cavern full! Its covered in art and color and paint and its so beautiful-"

hello Twig, I am Stick, (unless you are secretly @Ancient Elantrian in disguise.... then, watch out world xD)

hey Panda, I just noticed that I have you on my Shardbuddies list by accident... so, will you be my shardbuddie? if not, I can remove you 🙂

Edited by Just-A-Stick

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"I uhm." He looks to the side, quickly trying to change the subject. "My art! Isn't it wonderful! I have a whole cavern full! Its covered in art and color and paint and its so beautiful-"

“A cavern?” Aria presses. Though her voice is light, there is something crushing in the weight of the subtext. 

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“A cavern?” Aria presses. Though her voice is light, there is something crushing in the weight of the subtext. 

His mouth hangs open for a moment searching for words, but he can't find any. There is no way to explain this. He just looks at her, backing up a step against the wall. "I- I should go-"

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

His mouth hangs open for a moment searching for words, but he can't find any. There is no way to explain this. He just looks at her, backing up a step against the wall. "I- I should go-"

Aria’s voice, so quiet, seems to reverberate solely in the space between them. “Don’t leave just yet. Would you mind answering my questions?” Her eyes flicker with a strange sort of fire-light. 

42 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria’s voice, so quiet, seems to reverberate solely in the space between them. “Don’t leave just yet. Would you mind answering my questions?” Her eyes flicker with a strange sort of fire-light. 

“I can’t answer them I-“ His eyes flicker with anger. “You! You got pulled from that stupid snooty art school didn’t you? Forced to come here with idiots like me! Who do you think you are?” He points his finger out, accusingly. 
@SymphonianBookworm

Edited by SmilingPanda19

8 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Twig raised an eyebrow. The whistling sounded like Len's throat was plagued by a poisonous fungus.

Actually, Len was whistling very nicely, though he did notice a large amount of dirt in Twig's ears.

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Do you want to be my friend to?" she asked Whiplash.

@[Redacted]

@The Honorable One

sure! but, my character might be rude, as she is not afraid to speak her mind!

Whiplash nodded, shaking Nova's hand. "If you'll excuse me, i hear some food calling my name." She stalked off toward the mess hall, muttering under her breath.

Edited by Just-A-Stick

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I can’t answer them I-“ His eyes flicker with anger. “You! You got pulled from that stupid snooty art school didn’t you? Forced to come here with idiots like me! Who do you think you are?” He points his finger out, accusingly. 
@SymphonianBookworm

Aria grabs his necklace and yanks his face down to her level. Her lips are pursed.

She’s… angry.

”Idiots? Idiots? That’s how you think of me? That I’d be the kind of person who…” 

She glares at him, her eyes too close to his. Close enough that he can see himself reflected in them, clear as day.

Who do I think I am? Well, that question doesn’t matter, does it? It’s who they think I am. Because whatever they think about me is right, no matter what I do or who I am.” 

She scoffs at him then, before releasing him from her grip.

”You’re not an idiot, but that’s only true if you choose to believe what they say is lies. But that’s hard, isn’t it? To face the lies?”

She turns away, with—no, she could be crying… But then why are her eyes glistening?

Her voice still remains unaffected by any emotion.

”Too hard for most people. Are you one of those?”

3 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

"So, Kandy, your a student, as am I, what a coincidence."

He then remembers they are both at a school and that that's not a great conversation started, but give him a break he's terrible with socializing.

@TheRavenHasLanded

kandy laughs at this. "you sound like you dont belong here or something, i suppose i could get you... acquainted with the dorms?" she says with a rather sly look.

is this too bad?

2 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria grabs his necklace and yanks his face down to her level. Her lips are pursed.

She’s… angry.

”Idiots? Idiots? That’s how you think of me? That I’d be the kind of person who…” 

She glares at him, her eyes too close to his. Close enough that he can see himself reflected in them, clear as day.

Who do I think I am? Well, that question doesn’t matter, does it? It’s who they think I am. Because whatever they think about me is right, no matter what I do or who I am.” 

She scoffs at him then, before releasing him from her grip.

”You’re not an idiot, but that’s only true if you choose to believe what they say is lies. But that’s hard, isn’t it? To face the lies?”

She turns away, with—no, she could be crying… But then why are her eyes glistening?

Her voice still remains unaffected by any emotion.

”Too hard for most people. Are you one of those?”

It's giving Disney moment frrrrr 

He was shocked at being grabbed, its been a long time since he was handled like this. He can't seem to form words. He brings his hands up to his throat holding his necklace when she lets go. His eyes are wider. 

"Don't touch me-" He swats away, his voice getting a little higher pitched, protecting his necklace. 

"I don't believe the lies- I AM THE LIAR!" He yells, not realizing he is yelling. 

"You think my life is easy? Do you have any idea who I am?"

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He was shocked at being grabbed, its been a long time since he was handled like this. He can't seem to form words. He brings his hands up to his throat holding his necklace when she lets go. His eyes are wider. 

"Don't touch me-" He swats away, his voice getting a little higher pitched, protecting his necklace. 

"I don't believe the lies- I AM THE LIAR!" He yells, not realizing he is yelling. 

"You think my life is easy? Do you have any idea who I am?"

“No, I don’t,” Aria says, quiet once more. “But I would like to.”

Edited by SymphonianBookworm