Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

52 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria rolls her eyes jokingly. “Ah yes, I hypothetically want to be around your artwork because it’s nice to have conversations with. Artwork is very helpful when trying to socialize.” Then she smiles once more. “Also, as a side note. I think smiling doesn’t really mean admitting weakness. It means admitting that you can be happy, which in times of war hurts your enemies the most. So therefore, if you were trying to harm me, smiling is most definitely the way to do it.”

He smiles for a second before sticking out his tongue at her. 

“I guess I’ll have to show you at some point then.” He smiles, moving his hand over his ship.

”You know I don’t exactly have a lot of…. Friends…..”

2 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

"Because-" a sudden gust of wind blocks out the next few words "-and it makes me sad!"

Just put it in a spoiler box like so:

Spoiler

Reason why Red is crying.

1 minute ago, [Redacted] said:

"I would love to be friends!"

"Yay! Can I call you Red for simplicity? I am very sad about," a plate of food falling blocked out the next words. "What do friends do? I've never had one before."

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He smiles for a second before sticking out his tongue at her. 

“I guess I’ll have to show you at some point then.” He smiles, moving his hand over his ship.

”You know I don’t exactly have a lot of…. Friends…..”

When he smiles, Aria beams back at him, clapping her hands together. “Yes! It’s so rare and so nice when someone listens to me. And it’s everyone else’s loss for not being around you. I mean, I’m certainly happier for knowing you.”

45 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"kandy carra. you?"

"Very nice name, sounds very normal. My name is Sharp'i,"

He glances at the young man covered in paint, and brushes his hands done the crisp white suit he was wearing. As if merely thinking about stains made him uneasy.

"And you are?" @SmilingPanda19

11 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

When he smiles, Aria beams back at him, clapping her hands together. “Yes! It’s so rare and so nice when someone listens to me. And it’s everyone else’s loss for not being around you. I mean, I’m certainly happier for knowing you.”

NOVA TRIED!!! BUT NO, DID NOT WANT HER PRESENCE!

@SmilingPanda19

10 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

"Yup, that'll work! To be honest, I'm still trying to figure out what friends do. Talk? Go fly a spaceship? Who knows."

"I wonder if they be around eachother? Social interaction? Live together? I have no idea."

10 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

Also, new profile?

Edited by Canada Lover

11 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

"Your kidding yourself." He laughs. Brushing his hair back with his bandaged knuckles. Theres some paint on his face and hair. "I wish I never even met myself." He kicks the skateboard up and sets it down by the wall. "A lot of people wish they never met me."

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Your kidding yourself." He laughs. Brushing his hair back with his bandaged knuckles. Theres some paint on his face and hair. "I wish I never even met myself." He kicks the skateboard up and sets it down by the wall. "A lot of people wish they never met me."

psssst panda I asked you a question 

that's okay though

but I'm here

so yeah

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Oh . . . I was under the impression we were in the same room, sorry about that lol XD

I'm just trying to interact with people.

"So, Kandy, your a student, as am I, what a coincidence."

He then remembers they are both at a school and that that's not a great conversation started, but give him a break he's terrible with socializing.

@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by Justice_Magician

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"You’re kidding yourself." He laughs. Brushing his hair back with his bandaged knuckles. Theres some paint on his face and hair. "I wish I never even met myself." He kicks the skateboard up and sets it down by the wall. "A lot of people wish they never met me."

“How dare you presume that I kid myself. Only I can tell that,” she replies with a grin. However, her smile falls into seriousness. “The reason I’m here—or at least, people like me are here—is because when people like you say they wish they never met themselves, we say that it doesn’t matter because we are glad that we met you. And if there’s one thing I’ve learned—I mean, I’ve learned more than one thing, but if—it’s that more often then not, people will hold you back or are just wrong. Don’t listen to them.” She pauses for a moment, her eyes focusing on his cheek. “There’s paint on your face…” Aria says, reaching up before pausing. “Do you mind if I-“

4 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“How dare you presume that I kid myself. Only I can tell that,” she replies with a grin. However, her smile falls into seriousness. “The reason I’m here—or at least, people like me are here—is because when people like you say they wish they never met themselves, we say that it doesn’t matter because we are glad that we met you. And if there’s one thing I’ve learned—I mean, I’ve learned more than one thing, but if—it’s that more often then not, people will hold you back or are just wrong. Don’t listen to them.” She pauses for a moment, her eyes focusing on his cheek. “There’s paint on your face…” Aria says, reaching up before pausing. “Do you mind if I-“

He brings his hand up to his cheek and wipes it off before she can. He takes a step back. 

"Yeah I guess..." He trails off, letting silence rest for a minute.

"You know you must be pretty talented in art and all too... I mean I did see your name on that one school roster and uhm-" He tries to make conversation, but sees the mood switch instantly and isnt sure what to say. 

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He brings his hand up to his cheek and wipes it off before she can. He takes a step back. 

"You know you must be pretty talented in art and all too... I mean I did see your name on that one school roster and uhm-" He tries to make conversation, but sees the mood switch instantly and isnt sure what to say. 

Your profile picture looks like someone I knew once.

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Aria’s expression darkens. “You did?”

Just now, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria’s expression darkens. “You did?”

"I mean I was applying to this art school- I mean I didn't have enough money-" He stutters and chokes. "Well of course I had enough money, my parents were going to pay and I wanted to go art school- but then they forced me to go to flight school- but they wouldnt pay and- I mean-" He fumbles for words.