SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

A little beep goes off and Elsie’s no longer broadcasting to the whole arena. Silly ain’t it? Everyone knows the man who calls himself Victor Forlin is actually the sweet little gamemakers boy, Cassian Bonswear, except him. :) 

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna holds him tight, letting him cry. “I’m here. I love you. You don’t need to be afraid of a bunch of children…I’ll make sure they die. Especially the one who hurt you.”

“I love you too…” his voice was still on camera, recorder still recording and broadcasting across the whole arena. 
@Experience

Edited by SmilingPanda19

6 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

"If you want to die, let me kill you," Assah snarls. 

Lilac is getting farther and farther away, retracing her steps so as to not fall into any traps. "But that's the problem, the problem is that I don't want to die, I should want to die, they all want me to do, but I don't want to die I want to live but that's wrong and I'm wrong and I'm bad and I shouldn't care but I care and I shouldn't care I shouldn't but I do I do I do I-"

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A little beep goes off and Elsie’s broadcasting to the whole arena. Silly ain’t it? Everyone knows the man who calls himself Victor Forlin is actually the sweet little gamemakers boy, Cassian Bonswear, except him. :) 

“I love you too…” his voice was still on camera, recorder still recording and broadcasting across the whole arena. 
@Experience

Wait how old is Victor? Cassian was 12 in the Stormlit Games, which was said to be 5 years ago. I thought Victor was like 28, not 17...?

11 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

Arc whispers to rask and quill " Really hoping this will work. "

Gtg. joggin' time. take over the blackmail for a bit will ya'?

I’m not sure blackmailing the gamemakers is the best idea, look at how it worked out for Saffron…

Edited by Lord Spirit

Just now, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac is getting farther and farther away, retracing her steps so as to not fall into any traps. "But that's the problem, the problem is that I don't want to die, I should want to die, they all want me to do, but I don't want to die I want to live but that's wrong and I'm wrong and I'm bad and I shouldn't care but I care and I shouldn't care I shouldn't but I do I do I do I-"

Assah rolls her eyes. "Come on, how pathetic can you get?" She trails Lilac, watching carefully, waiting for a moment to strike.

note: Assah is a career so she's a bit of a meanie...

Just now, Canada Lover said:

*evil grin* 😈 youngest gamemakers ever: Victor Forlin and Siylna Benour

Just now, Kajsa :) said:

Assah rolls her eyes. "Come on, how pathetic can you get?" She trails Lilac, watching carefully, waiting for a moment to strike.

Literally love her already ❤️❤️

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A little beep goes off and Elsie’s broadcasting to the whole arena. Silly ain’t it? Everyone knows the man who calls himself Victor Forlin is actually the sweet little gamemakers boy, Cassian Bonswear, except him. :) 

@Experience

Siylna leads him back over to the couch. “Just calm down, okay? They’ll all be gone soon enough…and we’ll be famous!!” 

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

That’s why I keep specifically calling them children, because we’re children too!! Just rich ones!

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

@Experience

Those words cut deeper than a knife. They were meant for her, not this monster that was feeding her beloved lie after lie.

"Cassie, don't listen to her. She is lying to you. Don't you remember me?"

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna leads him back over to the couch. “Just calm down, okay? They’ll all be gone soon enough…and we’ll be famous!!” 

“All gone…” he whispers, repeating her. A slight sniffle, like he’s a little kid again. That same innocence, except this time his disappointment of a father isn’t there tending to him, it’s the most wonderful  woman in the whole entire world. 
“and we will be on top of the world…”

Edited by SmilingPanda19

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“All gone…” he whispers, repeating her. A slight sniffle, like he’s a little kid again. That same innocence, except this time his disappointment of a father isn’t there tending to him, it’s the most wonderful  woman in the whole entire world. 
“and we will on top of the world…”

Elsie falls to her knees, sobbing. "Cassie, no..."

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Cassy doesn’t understand. He was brainwashed and raised for 5 years by the monstrous murderer Gamemaker Eddie. He isn’t evil, but what has happened to him Is. :) 

also I dropped several hints at the ending of the last games about this happening. A lot of things have pointed to him being Cassie from the start.

3 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

hehe anyone remember when Eddie called Cassie her little Victor?

FORESHADOWING!!

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“and we will on top of the world…”

“We already are, my dear…we already are.”

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

cool

Arma kept wandering. They were wary of anyone jumping out at them, but they carried themselves casually. They soon saw someone a short distance away. They dropped into a crouch and drew their knife, preparing for an attack.

Bob frowned. Cassian…he had been in the last Hunger Games. The same one that killed one of Bob’ friends, Smart Bob. He had been preoccupied with Smart Bob committing suicide when the stuff with Cassian happened, but Bob knew that it had something to do with the murders.

Bob picks another plant. Surely one of these would be safe to eat…?

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

How long will it take for Lilac to reach the home base, and will Assah be able to catch up to her (since they both can't run and Lilac has a head start)?

assah could not catch up unless she devises another way to catch up (there are quite a few improvised ways)
or unless she finds a short cut

but going the same way? no.

3 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Arma kept wandering. They were wary of anyone jumping out at them, but they carried themselves casually. They soon saw someone a short distance away. They dropped into a crouch and drew their knife, preparing for an attack.

Naran turned around and walked past where Arma was hiding, not sensing them yet.