PrestoTheMagnificent, recording for duty!

Hey everyone, I'm PrestoTheMagnificent but you can call me Presto, Pretzel, Preto, Preso, Parsley, Lily, or whatever other random nicknames y'all can think of. I'm genderfluid, so my pronouns regularly change, feel free to use he/him or she/her, I won't judge either way- I'm a huge nerd for the cosmere, and I run a podcast (Off The Wah, a Nintendo Podcast) all about nintendo games. I'm also a big Marvel and Star Wars fan. Favorite cosmere series is Stormlight, and favorite character is Kaladin (Original, I know). Excited to talk with y'all!

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who is your favorite villain?

Ooh, that's a hard one- I think I'm gonna go with Rayse. I really liked how confident he was, and seeing his confidence and plans break apart at the end of oathbringer was really cool. He brought a certain gravitas to all the scenes in that book, which was missing in ROW- maybe I should just say Oathbringer Rayse, haha-

1 hour ago, Just a Silvereye said:

Hello, and welcome to our little corner of insanity ! What's your favorite Star Wars thing (any medium or universe)?

Always glad for a bit of insanity! Hmm, that's hard... this might be recency bias, but I really loved Ahsoka. Mando seasons 1 and 2, Empire Strikes Back, Rogue One, and Rebels are all also favorites for me.

12 hours ago, PrestoTheMagnificent said:

Hey everyone, I'm PrestoTheMagnificent but you can call me Presto, Pretzel, Preto, Preso, Parsley, Lily, or whatever other random nicknames y'all can think of. I'm genderfluid, so my pronouns regularly change, feel free to use he/him or she/her, I won't judge either way- I'm a huge nerd for the cosmere, and I run a podcast (Off The Wah, a Nintendo Podcast) all about nintendo games. I'm also a big Marvel and Star Wars fan. Favorite cosmere series is Stormlight, and favorite character is Kaladin (Original, I know). Excited to talk with y'all!

Hey Presto, welcome to the Shard!

:lol:

16 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Nintendo, you say.

So Zelda, obviously. There are people here who'll have long chats with you about that.

But have you played the Xenoblade Chronicles series?

I just recently picked up XCDE! About 10 hours in currently, but I'm gonna have to take a bit of a break for Mario Wonder, which I'm starting today.

Recording for duty was a great pun that you could have played off as intentional! Also I'm behind on Star Wars, like seriously far behind, but I'm surprised by all the recent stuff being your favorites. Well and ESB, which isn't a surprise. I understand that Thrawn made it into one of the shows and I have been meaning to catch up though...