I’m bored. Let’s mess around!

PyroPhile

16 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Neither did you. But fine.

The person went through the portal, but the scenery didn't change. Their portals didn't appear to be working. They sighed, and stood there, not much else they could do. For the One Who Knows All, they certainly were quite stranded.

Edited by Canada Lover

6 minutes ago, Argenti said:

argi punches the gargoyle.

It exploded.

The hooded man strolled through the hallways. I should move myself closer to the dungeons. He was going to get there in still a few minutes. They better be there. 

“Hey you! What ar you doing?” The gargoyle saw Pyro. @PyroPhile

4 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

*Caesium 

It blows up, as Caesium reacts agressively with Oxygen 

The entire room crumbled, and caused many stories of the castle to fall as well. Gargoyles began swarming around them.

5 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis runs towards the castle, "Come on lets get the other guy and get out of hear"  he yells between teleporting

The hooded man finally was close to the dungeons. Then he saw a whip, followed by another person round a corner. “Who are you!” He demanded.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The entire room crumbled, and caused many stories of the castle to fall as well. Gargoyles began swarming around them.

The hooded man finally was close to the dungeons. Then he saw a whip, followed by another person round a corner. “Who are you!” He demanded.

The spontaneous combustion ate his words as the alkali metal reacted  

Just now, Aeoryi said:

*Caesium 

It blows up, as Caesium reacts agressively with Oxygen 

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Just now, Aeoryi said:

one second one second

First, cesium is the American spelling and is equally as valid as caesium. It also doesn’t spontaneously explode in air.

Second, the explosion isn’t that violent, especially only with air. I was thinking it would just explode the gargoyle when water is tossed on it.

Third, it’s not nice to say that things happen in an RP that you don’t have a character in or that your character or their magic is not affecting.

To avoid retconning, that was a magically enhanced piece of cesium, and Pyro splashed water on it in midair.

8 hours ago, PyroPhile said:

To avoid retconning, that was a magically enhanced piece of cesium, and Pyro splashed water on it in midair.

Wow

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

cynic sighs. "honestly, 4 for one person? im not even that strong. not even worth it." he holds out his hands to be handcuffed.

The gargoyles tackle him.

11 hours ago, PyroPhile said:

Caesium Cesium, technically it doesn't matter.

Wikipedia says that Cesium spontaneously ignites in air, and explodes violently in water- but not as much as sodium. If you tossed it in the air, it would probably be gone by the time it reaches your target. Of course, that begs the question, where did you get pure caesium

Anyways, besides that, ever time I've tried to make a character here it gets denied so we'll just leave this place to slowly die out. Sorry to say, but that appears to be what's happening here.

4 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Oh…Gosh… I am sorry you feel that way…

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"THIS IS POLICE CRUELTY"

The gargoyle started dragging him into the nearest cell.

17 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

17 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

@Scars of Hathsin

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"I am Arranis, a Universehopper, or multiverse, whatever you want to call it" He looks behind the hooded man, and sees an explosion "and I am getting out of here" slapping his whip through a nearby window, to teleport outside before running away

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I am Arranis, a Universehopper, or multiverse, whatever you want to call it" He looks behind the hooded man, and sees an explosion "and I am getting out of here" slapping his whip through a nearby window, to teleport outside before running away

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

He was pulled back in by a Power bubble. “Nobody leaves without permission. Where is Peace?”