Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She led him back to her room and closed the door behind them. She sat on the beanbag with him in her lap.

“S-s-so I have magic.” Lukas says. Then he looks over, and sees Pic. “Wh-wh-who is that?”

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“S-s-so I have magic.” Lukas says. Then he looks over, and sees Pic. “Wh-wh-who is that?”

Oh wait was he just standing there the whole time? I doubt he would have stayed there overnight and during breakfast…

9 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"When has that ever stopped me?"

She gave him a look. Leaving Lukas on the beanbag, she got up and walked over to him.

"Look," she said quietly. "If we were talking about me, I'd have no problem with you being here. But this is about him, and he doesn't want many people to know."

Edited by Spark of Hope

11 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

@Ancient Elantrian

“That’s Pic. He’s my boyfriend.”

"B-b-boyfriend?" Lukas said. "I-I-Is he really like my d-dad? W-w-will he like me?"

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She gave him a look. Leaving Lukas on the beanbag, she got up and walked over to him.

"Look," she said quietly. "If we were talking about me, I'd have no problem with you being here. But this is about him, and he doesn't want many people to know."

Lukas nodded in agreement.

"I-I-I can make the sparks. A-a-and shock things. I m-make light, p-plasma, b-blow things up. J-just f-fire and l-lighting, r-really." Lukas said. Some more tiny explosions pop around him. 

"And I'm guessing it's harder to control when you're scared? Or nervous?"

Lukas nodded. "Th-th-the sparks start, sometimes things burn. S-s-sometimes people get h-hurt."

She nodded too. "There are people here who can help you learn to control it. I said we wouldn't tell anyone, and we won't if you don't want to. But it would probably be good for you."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She nodded too. "There are people here who can help you learn to control it. I said we wouldn't tell anyone, and we won't if you don't want to. But it would probably be good for you."

Lukas looks scared. "I-I-I can't let people know. Sh-she'll find me. She always does. W-w-we're never safe. N-n-never."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Lukas looks scared. "I-I-I can't let people know. Sh-she'll find me. She always does. W-w-we're never safe. N-n-never."

She put his nose and forehead on hers. "You're safe with me. If you don't want anyone else to know, we won't tell. Breathe when I breathe." She started taking deep, slow breaths.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She put his nose and forehead on hers. "You're safe with me. If you don't want anyone else to know, we won't tell. Breathe when I breathe." She started taking deep, slow breaths.

He did so, breathing slowly. The sparks stopped exploding as violently.

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I never tell people things. not even when I've been flayed alive. I wouldn't tell a thing. but if you do not trust me, or he doesn't, I don't mind. I understand" and he sits outside.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

He did so, breathing slowly. The sparks stopped exploding as violently.

She pulled him into a hug, still breathing slowly.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I never tell people things. not even when I've been flayed alive. I wouldn't tell a thing. but if you do not trust me, or he doesn't, I don't mind. I understand" and he sits outside.

"Thank you."