Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"If there isn't a clinic then what is there?"

DG Aventine shook her head profusely, but DG answered, "... you guys ever heard of a mafia?"

20 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

jar man punches him in the face, then on the ears, then on his eyes. "where are your spying devices?"

"I told you, I don't have any!"

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Rue eyed him back.

His eyes darted away.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

TAAron watched them both, worried.

Around the Corner

The bomb maker stood, listening. He was making sure not too much information slipped.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Hope said:

DG Aventine shook her head profusely, but DG answered, "... you guys ever heard of a mafia?"

His eyes darted away.

Around the Corner

The bomb maker stood, listening. He was making sure not too much information slipped.

"Mafia. Did I hear that right? Instead of the clinic there's a mafia!" Exol suddenly becomes very worried for his safety.

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

His eyes darted away.

Around the Corner

"yeah, arent we a part of one technically."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Mafia. Did I hear that right? Instead of the clinic there's a mafia!" Exol suddenly becomes very worried for his safety.

"Yyyyyyeah..."

Just now, Ookla of Ravens said:

"yeah, arent we a part of one technically."

"No. Cults are different than mafias. They are connected, though."

Around the Corner

The bomb maker pulled out one of his creations.

3 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"Yyyyyyeah..."

"No. Cults are different than mafias. They are connected, though."

Around the Corner

The bomb maker pulled out one of his creations.

"So, there's a mafia. Are they after you guys or something. Wait... Cult!"

Ooh this is about to get good

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

the jar shatters on impact, pushing up a plume of dust that envelops the bombmaker, along with everyone else.

He launched into a sneezing fit and dropped the bomb before he could activate it, but it rolled into the hallway for everyone else to see.

4 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

the jar shatters on impact, pushing up a plume of dust that envelops the bombmaker, along with everyone else.

"AAACHOOO!!!! What was that powder?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

He launched into a sneezing fit and dropped the bomb before he could activate it, but it rolled into the hallway for everyone else to see.

Exol looks at the bomb. "Wait. That's an EX49 but, that's not possible. invented those back home. How would someone have one here?"

Edited by Ookla the Entropic

jar man puts on some goggles, and starts blowing all the dust away, moving toward the sound of the sneezing person hidden away.

Exol looks at the bomb. "Wait. That's an EX49 but, that's not possible. invented those back home. How would someone have one here?"

"pepper and a special dust"

"I may have an idea..." Aventine said.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

jar man puts on some goggles, and starts blowing all the dust away, moving toward the sound of the sneezing person hidden away.

The bomb maker tried to rush away in a panic but slipped on Aventine's water trail.

Okay, I did not plan on mentioning/using it this much, but everyone slipping on her water trail is just too funny of a running gag at this point lol

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

"I may have an idea..." Aventine said.

The bomb maker tried to rush away in a panic but slipped on Aventine's water trail.

the SINGULAR benefit of jar men getting high.

jar man grabs the man by the foot and drags them back. at least he attempts to. he slips as he gets the legs into view.

18 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

jar man grabs the man by the foot and drags them back. at least he attempts to. he slips as he gets the legs into view.

Exol jumps in to help, curiosity and a creeping sense of dread spurring him on, dragging the man into view.

@Ookla of Hope

Edited by Ookla the Entropic

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

Exol jumps in to help, curiosity and a creeping sense of dread spurring him on, dragging the man into view.

@Ookla of Hope

The bomb maker probably hit his head when he fell, because he was unconscious. But Exol's dread was right - it was his own face on this other man.