Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"The dragons were trying to stop-" Elan chokes on his words, the true reality of what had happened suddenly crushing down on him. He huddled on the floor, shaking. "-me." He sobs, burying his head in his hands.

She rubbed his back.

Night

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"The dragons were trying to stop-" Elan chokes on his words, the true reality of what had happened suddenly crushing down on him. He huddled on the floor, shaking. "-me." He sobs, burying his head in his hands.

Pics face takes on a look if compassion “Look,” he hums at Elan, “I can’t understand how you’re feeling, and I hope I never have to. But you’re gonna get glitter all over yourself, and that helps nobody. Let’s head to a glitter free room, then you can cry it out.”

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She rubbed his back.

Pic’s face temporarily sours slightly, then he grabbed Elan’s  hands and forced Elan to stand up. “To a room where your tears aren’t sparkly?” He hummed. 

33 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She rubbed his back.

27 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pics face takes on a look if compassion “Look,” he hums at Elan, “I can’t understand how you’re feeling, and I hope I never have to. But you’re gonna get glitter all over yourself, and that helps nobody. Let’s head to a glitter free room, then you can cry it out.”

Pic’s face temporarily sours slightly, then he grabbed Elan’s  hands and forced Elan to stand up. “To a room where your tears aren’t sparkly?” He hummed. 

Elan takes a deep, shaky breath. "Okay-" he gets out, leaving the sparkle room. Too many people. There are too many people. Too loud. Too many voices. Quiet. Quiet. QUIET. He is shaking uncontrollably, his mind flashing back to moments he had tried to bury, tried to forget. Burning. Pain. Guilt. His eyes go wide and he collapses onto the floor, reliving everything horrible he had ever tried to forget.

Pic is ruthless. Daaaaaang.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

aight, I'm gonna write a post before the end of the night, but I need to know what the heck has been happening. Can someone give me a run down on the things relevant to my characters and where they are currently? Specifically, Lyla and Thaidakar. Also, we don't talk about Gloppy.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaid: No idea. He went into the portal, right?

Lyla: Currently helping Lundyn out I think?

All the dragons: Still trying and basically failing to save their metropolis

I am not the leading authority on what has happened, sorry!

@Cash67? @Spark of Hope

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kkkk(almost was racist there, good thing I remembered to add another k...). 

Btw, @Aeoryi, did Quinn do anything to Thaid? Also, @Spark of Hope is Aventine still at the archive? @Cash67, I'm pretty sure you had something about your char going to Lyla... 

also... hehehe.

8pywpg.jpg.f324f21c71e4a2baf9a7a30ec11b7beb.jpg

29 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan takes a deep, shaky breath. "Okay-" he gets out, leaving the sparkle room. Too many people. There are too many people. Too loud. Too many voices. Quiet. Quiet. QUIET. He is shaking uncontrollably, his mind flashing back to moments he had tried to bury, tried to forget. Burning. Pain. Guilt. His eyes go wide and he collapses onto the floor, reliving everything horrible he had ever tried to forget.

Yeah he wants Elan to be safe, but he wants to talk to Aventine without Elan more. Kinda going for both those goals in the best way he knows how. 

Pic sighs. "It happens to everyone here eventually," he hums. He begins to hum his song of strength (the marching beat one) and carry Elan to his room. After dropping him off, he closes the door to allow him to rest, and turns to Aventine. "Now to your room or the medbay?" he asks. @Spark of Hope

25 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Lyla was ushered into the clinic by Pic panicking and trying to get as many people into safety as he can. Lundyn was whisked to her room in the clinic by Pic's magic in Lyla's prescence, both as a convenient 'the child doesn't have to die' and for @shortcake's posts to fit with her schedule more. 

23 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

18 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Yeah that's where Aventine was. 

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Good to know no one can summarize when I go to bed for the night. 😐

9 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Thaidakar and Quinn are fighting at the archive. Ave went there initially intending to interact with Thaidakar, but Quinn stopped her so she just walked for a while before the alters forced her to fall asleep. She didn’t want to go back, and they talked sense into her with a bit of help from Elan.

Lyla was watching Lundyn, once Pic found Aventine and took her back there they all went to the Clinic. They are in Pic’s room which I glitterbombed on April 1

9 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic sighs. "It happens to everyone here eventually," he hums. He begins to hum his song of strength (the marching beat one) and carry Elan to his room. After dropping him off, he closes the door to allow him to rest, and turns to Aventine. "Now to your room or the medbay?" he asks. @Spark of Hope

“I really don’t think either are necessary. I was just forced to fall asleep.”

9 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Quinn had no idea where he was now. 

Trevor returned with a rat. He kept watching Almond as he ate, but didn't attack him.

@Exotic Almond @Edema Rue

Edited by Spark of Hope

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I really don’t think either are necessary. I was just forced to fall asleep.”

Trevor returned with a rat. He kept watching Almond as he ate, but didn't attack him.

@Exotic Almond @Edema Rue

“Hey, buddy,” Tal murmured quietly, leaning back against the wall. “Do you know what’s going on out there?”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Hey, buddy,” Tal murmured quietly, leaning back against the wall. “Do you know what’s going on out there?”

Glitter distracting. People sad.

He ripped another piece off the rat. Tal sound like talon. Tal also like talon. Talon can attack. Talon can protect.

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Glitter distracting. People sad.

He ripped another piece off the rat. Tal sound like talon. Tal also like talon. Talon can attack. Talon can protect.

Tal’s hand started shaking. He didn’t notice. “I-I don’t know about that, little buddy.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Tal’s hand started shaking. He didn’t notice. “I-I don’t know about that, little buddy.”

Trevor hopped to right outside the bars. Bring head down. Please? That what please means?

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Trevor hopped to right outside the bars. Bring head down. Please? That what please means?

Tal lowered his head. Is this what you want? And yeah, that’s what please means. 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal lowered his head. Is this what you want? And yeah, that’s what please means. 

Yes. He started preening his head.

Yes, again. Shut up about it.

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

Yeah I forgot about that sorry 😂😛

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Yes. He started preening his head.

Yes, again. Shut up about it.

Tal let him for a moment, then sat back up. "Have people...died out there?"

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

No think so. One had wispy form, but not like ghost. Old guy was grumbling.

"Okay," Tal said, taking a long breath. They're okay. And they'll be okay, as long as you stay out of everything. "That's good. Thanks, Trevor."

Elan lays, shivering, on his bed. Cold... so cold... The air around him feels like it's ripping into his already weak form. He can feel something, pressing on his mind, something strong. Something coming. 

The thing coming.  

He buries his head under his pillows, digging into the blankets, trying to hide. No. Nothing will come. I don't exist. None of this is real. Nothing is coming. The sensation remains. Hide. Hide. Hide. Fear grips at his soul. Voices in his head jabber, some telling him he should do something, warn someone, but he doesn't. He can't. He doesn't exist. No, no existence. Elan isn't real. None of this is real. But it is. No. None of it is. 

Elan isn't huddling. Alone. In his bed in a hospital for insane people. Nothing is coming. There is no universe. Nothing. Nothing.

NOTHING.

17 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic moves to set Aventine down on his bed, and realizes that the room is full of glitter. His face contorts, but quickly recovers. 

Not now, he thinks, but whoever did this needs to answer. 

After considering for a moment, he sets Aventine down in the glitter anyway, and ushers the rest of the people into his room and out into the hallway. 

@shortcake

10 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

10 hours ago, Cash67 said:

yep! also who's in charge of Ayla? who's character are they?

Lundyn sits in the closet of her room at the insanity clinic, not really doing anything. She missed Pic. Was Pic dead? Was it her fault? She started to cry quietly and lays her head on her arms, crossed above her knees which were pulled close to her chest.

I think you're at the clinic now, but Lundyn doesn't' know that

@Cash67