Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

15 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"W-what's a b-brain f-freeze?" She asked, taking a bite. 

"It's what happens when you eat a lot of cold food very fast. Your head sometimes feels very cold and sometimes hurts. But it's easy to fix even if it does happen."

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"It's what happens when you eat a lot of cold food very fast. Your head sometimes feels very cold and sometimes hurts. But it's easy to fix even if it does happen."

"O-oh... o-okay." She ate her ice cream slowly, getting it on her face, but enjoying it all the same. 

19 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa rubbed her neck. "I don't know if you would have even found me there."

"...What do you mean?"

Bookwyrm's eyes fell on the fractal branches of the scar on Insa's neck.

"What happened to you?"

12 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"O-oh... o-okay." She ate her ice cream slowly, getting it on her face, but enjoying it all the same. 

"I'm glad you like it." Ash sat down at her desk and pulled out a tablet. "I'm gonna do a bit of paperwork while you finish that."

13 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"...What do you mean?"

Bookwyrm's eyes fell on the fractal branches of the scar on Insa's neck.

"What happened to you?"

"It was like that one archive. The one where you all fell asleep in order to go inside. I fell asleep and then I was there. And Saar was there. She was not very happy with me."

Insa sighed. 

"What she wants hasn't changed." 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Put him in the bed," she said, following Pic.

@Cash67

Pic does so, and then sits in the room. 

"So we need to get out of here, and into a bigger city," he hummed. "I don't think anything useful is gonna be found here relating to Tal. I also need to do something labor-based for the man so that we can go and settle the debt."

@shortcake @TheRavenHasLanded

Just now, Cash67 said:

"So we need to get out of here, and into a bigger city," he hummed. "I don't think anything useful is gonna be found here relating to Tal. I also need to do something labor-based for the man so that we can go and settle the debt."

Jar Man falls off the bed and wakes up. "So do I."

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man falls off the bed and wakes up. "So do I."

"Pete said something about helping in the garden last night. I would be willing to help as well, but I should probably stay with Lundyn if you're both going."

8 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

I'm glad you like it." Ash sat down at her desk and pulled out a tablet. "I'm gonna do a bit of paperwork while you finish that."

Jinx nodded, sitting down on the floor with her bowl. 

23 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"I'm glad you like it." Ash sat down at her desk and pulled out a tablet. "I'm gonna do a bit of paperwork while you finish that."

"It was like that one archive. The one where you all fell asleep in order to go inside. I fell asleep and then I was there. And Saar was there. She was not very happy with me."

Insa sighed. 

"What she wants hasn't changed." 

Bookwyrm sighed. He didn't know what to do about this. The prison had been the best solution, and now...

He didn't know what to do.

He sat silently for a moment.

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm sighed. He didn't know what to do about this. The prison had been the best solution, and now...

He didn't know what to do.

He sat silently for a moment.

Insa kept talking. "But I know she's somewhere. And she's in a physical form so we could actually talk to her. All that we need to know is what to say and how to find her. Maybe..." She paused. 

"I feel like you aren't normally this quiet."

15 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

Jinx nodded, sitting down on the floor with her bowl. 

Ash worked silently for a moment. "What's your name?"

20 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I... I suppose I hadn't thought of that..."

@shortcake

@shortcake

20 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"She could help us out if she wanted."

"Of course she can help!" Pic said, turning to Aventine and Lundyn. "I'm gonna wait in the lobby for him. We do need to head out later today, though."

Edited by Cash67

2 hours ago, Cash67 said:

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Pete said something about helping in the garden last night. I would be willing to help as well, but I should probably stay with Lundyn if you're both going."

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"She could help us out if she wanted."

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I... I suppose I hadn't thought of that..."

@shortcake

35 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

@shortcake

"Of course she can help!" Pic said, turning to Aventine and Lundyn. "I'm gonna wait in the lobby for him. We do need to head out later today, though."

Lundyn smiled softly. "I like gardening"

sorry, I was busy with something

but i'm alive!

@Spark of Hope @Cash67 @TheRavenHasLanded @Edema Rue

35 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn smiled softly. "I like gardening"

@Spark of Hope @Cash67 @TheRavenHasLanded @Edema Rue

32 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She nodded. "Alright, then. Let's go downstairs."

The four(?) of them walked downstairs, waiting for Pete to announce what they would be doing for the afternoon. 

@Edema Rue

41 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She nodded. "Alright, then. Let's go downstairs."

8 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

The four(?) of them walked downstairs, waiting for Pete to announce what they would be doing for the afternoon. 

@Edema Rue

Lundyn followed Pic, Ave, and JM downstairs.

16 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

@Edema Rue

*struggles for a second to remember who Pete is*

Pete was wearing long overalls. He gestured for them to follow him outside, where an overgrown garden was waiting. “Weeding,” he grunted.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Pete was wearing long overalls. He gestured for them to follow him outside, where an overgrown garden was waiting. “Weeding,” he grunted.

Pic nodded. "Shouldn't take too long," he hummed under his breath. He paced around the garden, finding a few clumps of weeds. He shot a few glances at Pete as he waited for him to go back inside. 

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic nodded. "Shouldn't take too long," he hummed under his breath. He paced around the garden, finding a few clumps of weeds. He shot a few glances at Pete as he waited for him to go back inside. 

i'm going offline for pottery and then lunch

Lundyn followed Pic closely, like a little lost dog.

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

Pete watched for a moment, then shrugged and went back inside. 

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

She knelt down next to him and started trying to weed.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Jar Man takes out a shovel from his cloak that really shouldn't have fit, but it did.

36 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Pete watched for a moment, then shrugged and went back inside. 

30 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She knelt down next to him and started trying to weed.

21 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man takes out a shovel from his cloak that really shouldn't have fit, but it did.

Pic hesistates for a few moments, looking around the field, then he begins to hum softly. His staves appear, and each line wrapped around his fingers. His melody was calming, yet cheerful, with a simple progression. The stave began to glow green, and all of the weeds bent slightly towards his fingertips. He knelt down and got to work. 

With his magic, he was able to get weeds out without struggling or digging for the roots. They seemed to tear themselves out of the ground to get into his hands. 

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

"If you want to sing along, it will help you too," Pic hums to her.