Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"They came into the clinic and threatened to hurt the clients. That makes it my business." Tal's tone was soft, careful, every word perfectly enunciated. If they hadn't been in the clinic...Tal shivered. I'm not losing control. I'm not.

"Might I point out that we did not threaten or as of yet attempt to convert a single one of your clients? You seem distressed. Shall we return you to your duties as door person?"

Just now, Ookla the Erased said:

"Might I point out that we did not threaten or as of yet attempt to convert a single one of your clients? You seem distressed. Shall we return you to your duties as door person?"

Tal took a long breath. "You said you'd force people to convert. That counts as threatening them."

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Some sort of Chapel, obviously." Melody glances around.

"Yes. We're at the chapel, in the courtyard, in the clinic. Are you feeling okay?" He sounded...genuinely concerned.

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Tal took a long breath. "You said you'd force people to convert. That counts as threatening them."

"Yes. We're at the chapel, in the courtyard, in the clinic. Are you feeling okay?" He sounded...genuinely concerned.

"Who has their bloody chapel in a bloody clinic? What do you mean, am I feeling okay? You should ask that to yourself!"

Edited by Ookla the Resolute

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"No, I said it would be as Jaddeth wills. Clearly something has meddled with your perception of Shu-Dereth. A poor experience, perhaps?"

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Who has their bloody chapel in a bloody clinic? What do you mean, am I feeling okay? You should ask that to yourself!"

"It's a big clinic," Tal said, winking. "Besides, if it wasn't in the clinic, it wouldn't be here right now. We are, after all, floating in a void."

Just now, Ookla the Erased said:

"No, I said it would be as Jaddeth wills. Clearly something has meddled with your perception of Shu-Dereth. A poor experience, perhaps?"

Tal chuckled bitterly. "Sure. A poor experience. You people are monsters, just as much as that Kaos ever was."

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"It's a big clinic," Tal said, winking. "Besides, if it wasn't in the clinic, it wouldn't be here right now. We are, after all, floating in a void."

Tal chuckled bitterly. "Sure. A poor experience. You people are monsters, just as much as that Kaos ever was."

"Man why is everyone in this disfunctional place also disfunctional. You're the monster here, anyways."

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Resolute

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Head Arteth Elan shrugs. "I dunno, I'm not real so it doesn't matter."

41 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"I...don't understand."

32 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Of course you're real! Don't say such things!"

1 hour ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"What do you mean you're not real? Of course you are."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"I...don't understand."

"Of course you're real! Don't say such things!"

"Never mind, then."

15 hours ago, Calamity_Engine said:

As Ramdin Stamps the Gargoyle, light steams from the hidden sphere, and a swarm of people seem to pop up around him. They're eyes focus on Ramdin, and they begin singing "The Twelve Days of Chistmas".

Ryan then slinks through the crowd and quietly shuts Ramdin's door, then joins in on the caroling.

Ramdin Returns to his room and ignores whatever is happening at the door. His New and improved Doorman should be more than enough...

Aralindin breathes in the stormlight of the Illusions Mmmm.... Knowledge... I require more... He begins to hum 12 days of Christmas His Forged,(Better?) Connection allowing the thrum to resound through the entirety of the clinic

16 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Not yet but soon, my friend

15 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Tal grimaced. "What are you guys even trying to do? Because you can't force anyone to do things here. You're welcome to suggest people be converted, but none of your...y'know."

"Does it, now?"

“Yep. Don’t worry - we’ll meet you soon.”

At least atm, Ave wouldn’t worship anything. She’s still a little “burned” from the Lord Ruler

13 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"What do you mean you're not real? Of course you are."

"Never mind, then."

“Nope! I’m a wonderful figment of that Gyorn’s imagination, but don’t tell him!” Head Arteth Elan whispers to Tal.

1 hour ago, Ookla of Hope said:

“Yep. Don’t worry - we’ll meet you soon.”

Mmmm

Okie dokie!

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

“Nope! I’m a wonderful figment of that Gyorn’s imagination, but don’t tell him!” Head Arteth Elan whispers to Tal.

Tal blinked, but strangely enough felt himself relaxing. This was fine. This was what the clinic was all about; figments of people’s imaginations being terrified and insane. This was something he could deal with. “Okay. Sure.”

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Tal blinked, but strangely enough felt himself relaxing. This was fine. This was what the clinic was all about; figments of people’s imaginations being terrified and insane. This was something he could deal with. “Okay. Sure.”

“Great. Now-” Elan started, but cut off as his body started fading away. He looked over and the Gyorn had fallen asleep in the chapel. “Great, now he’s sleeping.” He said, then dissipated.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

“Great. Now-” Elan started, but cut off as his body started fading away. He looked over and the Gyorn had fallen asleep in the chapel. “Great, now he’s sleeping.” He said, then dissipated.

Tal blinked. Then again. Then a third time. “Well then…” he looked at Melody. “You just saw that too, right?”

@Ookla the Resolute