Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

33 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

"Can I? Who knows?" Aetherbound freezes. "Yes, we can and we will unless they want me eating salt again." A small vine grows from his wrist and wraps itself around the book and Aetherbound freezes again. "Who are these people?"

"Just others with various ailments" Argenti starts inspecting the medical equipment, avoiding any bare metal. He grabs a glass syringe, wipes his arm quickly and draws some blood. It seems to bubble and boil. Argenti shakes his head sadly.

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna looked around.

"I don't know? Who am I?" She starts having an existential life crisis and contemplates death.

"I don't know either! I don't remember you, or I've never met you! I have memory problems, sorry."

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Other people say I have memory problems as well. I can't remember anything before sitting on a bed in here?"

"I can't remember people I meet, or things I did." Violet said, "You have long term memory loss?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he opens his mouth, pauses, then shuts it. "i need to do surgery on my self without anesthesia with a dull knife. to put this thing back in" and he holds the sigil.

"Back in... Where? Why?"

13 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

"I'm Aetherbound, you were the person who took me here." He thinks for a moment. "I may have a solution to your memory problem, if you want to try it."

"Sure! What is it?" Although she slightly cringed at forgetting Aetherbound's name.