Just now, Aeoryi said:

at what page? I've gotten to the part where mythos meets the cucumber person

*Grins* the cucumber person... *sighs in using that in backstory*

It's waaaay before. @Nameless* or @xinoehp512 would probably know the specific page. It's suuuuuper important to a lot of things. It includes a loooooot of lore and important things to what happens later.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

It's waaaay before. @Nameless* or @xinoehp512 would probably know the specific page. It's suuuuuper important to a lot of things. It includes a loooooot of lore and important things to what happens later.

Withergeists happened before page 1000.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

is the cucumber person important later?

Just now, Nameless* said:

Withergeists happened before page 1000.

sighs

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

That is most likely very important too.

that scene made me laugh so much.

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I'd be willing to help organize and put stuff together, I just don't know a whole lot about whats going over there. I would read it all but that would take me a very long time. I can help tho. If somebody could tell me what to do XD

if you could find the page where second was that would be cool.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

that scene made me laugh so much.

if you could find the page where second was that would be cool.

Alright I could do that. 

I could also try and dedicate my time to copy and pasting as much as I can onto a document so that we can start editing and deleting unnecessary things to we get the basic world building and plot if youd like. Unless someone has already done that.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Alright I could do that. 

I could also try and dedicate my time to copy and pasting as much as I can onto a document so that we can start editing and deleting unnecessary things to we get the basic world building and plot if youd like. Unless someone has already done that.

I believe the first chunk has been put into a doc by the elephant (the person who created TLT)

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Alright I could do that. 

yeah that would be good

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

So what exactly is this?

our attemps to make tlt comprehensible.

Just now, Experience said:

I believe the first chunk has been put into a doc by the elephant (the person who created TLT)

is he still around

It was posted on the shard. Lemme find it.

Cause wherever he stopped I can pick up. I have wayyyyyy too much free time today, like eight hours of free time. Not saying Ill spend all that time putting stuff down but I could get a fair chunk down. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Cause wherever he stopped I can pick up. I have wayyyyyy too much free time today, like eight hours of free time. Not saying Ill spend all that time putting stuff down but I could get a fair chunk down. 

Well, ig it was nuked. The doc has been deleted.

Buttttt, after some digging, it looks like I have compiled a doc with the first 40 pages so that's something at least, though not sure if that's even what you want.

Buttttt, after some digging, it looks like I have compiled a doc with the first 40 pages so that's something at least, though not sure if that's even what you want.

ig thata where we start

1 minute ago, Experience said:

My email is [email protected] If you want me to make a doc and be the owner. If you don't have an email that wouldnt reveal any private information. 

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

I can probably edit it so we understand what each page starts and ends. Ill organize that on my own doc right now cause that color and font was killing me friend- 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

I can probably edit it so we understand what each page starts and ends. Ill organize that on my own doc right now cause that color and font was killing me friend- 

Change the font and color xD

That was from a couple years ago, and I'm not the only one editing now, so plz make it readable :P