Unoriginal name: ask Ravenclawjedi42 anything!

Ravenclawjedi42

19 hours ago, The Sibling said:

What is your favorite pair of rhyming words?

The very beginning, where it doesn’t rhyme

Edit: I misread this as “part of rhyming words.” My actual answer is…um…Hoid and Alloyed.

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42

24 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Would you rather live on a boat, or in a tractor?

Boat, definitely. Living on a tractor seems needlessly difficult. Living on a boat, though, seems not to bad, other than the fact that I would be constantly seasick.

On 9/8/2023 at 5:13 PM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

A lot of people do this for their hundredth post, so I figured, why not? Although I think this is my 101st. Not sure, though. So…yeah. Ask me stuff!!

Hey! I copyrighted that! (The whole doing your 100th post on your 101st post. :angry:)

What's your hairstyle? What's your favorite hairstyle on other people? If you had to go bald or grow a beard which would you do?

9 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

What is your dream way of transportation?

I like taking trains a lot. I’m not sure if it’s my dream method of transportation, though. But then…what is?

8 hours ago, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

Hey! I copyrighted that! (The whole doing your 100th post on your 101st post. :angry:)

What's your hairstyle? What's your favorite hairstyle on other people? If you had to go bald or grow a beard which would you do?

I…honestly don’t feel I know enough about hairstyles to classify my own or others. I would rather grow a beard than go bald, as I am often quite cold and having a beard would help with that, while being bald would have the opposite effect.

52 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Can you describe to me a raven claw Jedi?

A Ravenclaw Jedi is a Jedi who takes a pathway via the World between Worlds (or whatever that’s called) to earth in the 1990s and winds up a student at Hogwarts in Ravenclaw House. Who likes the number 42.