I hate hate hate hate hate how many people I care about - or even people I barely know - have so much hatred for themselves and so little self-love or self-confidence.

And that's the only time the h-word will be allowed in this thread okay let's get started.

Basically, this thread is to say nice things. It can be about someone else specifically, about yourself, about someone very generally, whatever you want. If you've got someone that you want to show appreciation for, but you're not sure how to bring it up, that's what this thread is for. If you've just got any good happy feelings towards humankind/Sharders/etc in general, that's what this thread is for.

If you're not sure what to do, but you want to add to the positivity and having more structure would be helpful to you, feel free to do a sort of "Compliment the Person Above You" kind of thing.

I'm sure something like this has existed before; in fact, I'm fairly certain that I started something else like this a while back, BUT I haven't seen any of those active lately, and I feel like this is important and another one isn't going to hurt anyone.

I'll start.

You are all such amazing people, and you're going to do incredible things with your lives. Whether or not I've interacted with you before, whether or not I've come off as cold in whatever minimal interactions I've had with you, I promise I hold no ill will towards...anyone on this site, and I have such high hopes for every single one of you. Thank you for making this a safe space for so many people, including me.

You all have incredible tastes in books.

Edited by DramaQueen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...