Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

25 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Asmodeus has natural red hair. That's a box-dye." Falchion drew her favorite sword. "But that's where I get my ramen, so imma go kill it."

"I'll join you, since 7-11 is cool. Yeah. Does anyone have any bullets? or a spare sword or that kinda thing?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm joking. Here, you can borrow this one." Falchion reached into her pocket dimension to bring out a large, pinkish longsword. "It has fire powers!"

"Cool!" Aeolia gave it a test swing. It felt like a sword. which wasn't that surprising. "Let's go get the wish.com demon dude!"

Falchion, of course, had taken the path of least resistance, which meant that she had - in fact - beaten her weird sword-swiping neighbor to the demon.

"Hey, there! Mister... demon sir!" She waved at him. "Care to take this someplace else?"

elsewhere is but an illusion. i am eternal. i can See. bear no hatred, mortal, so shall i...

This continued for about half a minute.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Falchion, of course, had taken the path of least resistance, which meant that she had - in fact - beaten her weird sword-swiping neighbor to the demon.

"Hey, there! Mister... demon sir!" She waved at him. "Care to take this someplace else?"

elsewhere is but an illusion. i am eternal. i can See. bear no hatred, mortal, so shall i...

This continued for about half a minute.

Aeoliae spoke into the mind of the demon. "Go back to where you came from please."

Why was Falchion waving at the demon? was she insane?

Danny was half-way down the stairs when he felt a rumble.

Please let this not be my problem.

Once he got to the bottom and out the door he let out a sigh. His problem it was.

Did that demon need to destroy the city right there? His shop was that way.

He started looking for a place to stash the costume before that thing started throwing cursed daggers that could ruin the fabric or something. The client would pick this up today.

29 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Danny was half-way down the stairs when he felt a rumble.

Please let this not be my problem.

Once he got to the bottom and out the door he let out a sigh. His problem it was.

Did that demon need to destroy the city right there? His shop was that way.

He started looking for a place to stash the costume before that thing started throwing cursed daggers that could ruin the fabric or something. The client would pick this up today.

[Shoulda teleported to work. Thats the cool way to do it. Probably. Ask Channelknight Fadran. @Silver Phantom you have to find a way down or that kind of thing.]

Dave jumps out the window as well, then pulls out his umbrella from his pocket dimension and Mary popping this thing right to the feet of the Demon “KEITH! That is you. Listen I know you have had it ruff with the breakup and everything but this is kind of our gas station so you have 30 seconds to stop or I will call in every favor that is owned to me and have everyone from ,Beelsebub the demon lord of flies, to Kevin Bacon down here and we will kick your but”

Edited by Silver Phantom

7 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Dave jumps out the window as well, then pulls out his umbrella from his pocket dimension and Mary popping this thing right to the feet of the Demon “KEITH! That is you. Listen I know you have had it ruff with the breakup and everything but this is kind of our gas station so you have 30 seconds to stop or I will call in every favor that is owned to me and have everyone from ,Beelsebub the demon lord of flies, to Kevin Bacon down here and we will kick your but”

Aeolia was surprised to see Dave threaten the demon. She supposed she should join in herself, "Uh, Keith, If you don't stop then... uh. Yeah. You die.'

52 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick rolls his eyes, completely unaware of the other events unfolding. “I’ll break out the hammer and fix it with some cardboard myself.”

“It’s already fixed,” Kghilis said. “However, you still smell rather… delicious.” Kghilis stepped back, returning to his normal form. “Hm. I’d like to propose a trade. In three days’ time, you must bring me… one gem of pure stycite, two primal ankhs, and three leaves of the World Tree. If not—“ Kghilis unhinged his jaw, much wider than it should have been able to open. He licked his lips, smearing black, viscous saliva over his face, then disappeared. 

6 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

“It’s already fixed,” Kghilis said. “However, you still smell rather… delicious.” Kghilis stepped back, returning to his normal form. “Hm. I’d like to propose a trade. In three days’ time, you must bring me… one gem of pure stycite, two primal ankhs, and three leaves of the World Tree. If not—“ Kghilis unhinged his jaw, much wider than it should have been able to open. He licked his lips, smearing black, viscous saliva over his face, then disappeared. 

[Its a deal with the devil. Decline while you still can @SmilingPanda19!]

Knalya was not in the mood to fight at the moment.

“Imma let you guys handle this one,” she yelled down from her window.

She proceeded to leisurely walk into [pyro, whatever your character’s name is]’s room. 
“Hey, there’s a demon or something outside.”

@PyroPhile