We love Brandon Sanderson!

Zackarcanum

Hey y’all i just became a member here and i just wanted to give a shout out to Brandon Sanderson for creating this amazing universe that is so complex, so captivating, and so breathtaking at the same time.

He has such a commitment to his fans and he tries so hard to make us all happy, giving us the updates all the time, and being available, friendly, and humble all at once!

what he has done with his books is truly incredible! The way he has created such an intertwined world, its truly incredible to see everything progress!!

I have been reading him for a couple years now and i can read all his books time and time again.

Brandon’s commitment to story building, character development, and everything else he excels on in his books are a real wonder!!

to be honest i dont think there’s another author like him in the world and our generation has been gifted with him!!!

what do y’all think? Agree with me?!

2 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

Welcome! I think the best part about Brandon Sanderson is that if you look carefully enough, you can realize just about how much of everything was planned from the start. 

Thats exactly why i say Brandon is the “GOAT” when it comes to worldbuilding!!

Just now, Zackarcanum said:

Thats exactly why i say Brandon is the “GOAT” when it comes to worldbuilding!!

I agree. The worldbuilding is never too much, but always leaves the reader satisfied with what they learned. I love Brandon's books for that reason.

Just now, Aeoliae said:

I agree. The worldbuilding is never too much, but always leaves the reader satisfied with what they learned. I love Brandon's books for that reason.

100% you nailed it!! Though he also gives you enough to imagine and try to build it yourself