I've actually seen that one. It was a great analysis.

In the fic I'm working on, part of it deals with the Equestria girls versions of the various villains. I already know where Discord and Chrysalis are. But I can't figure out where Sombra, Tirek, and Starlight are, or what they're doing. What do you think they would be doing in the human world?

(Chrysalis and the changelings are aliens. They were behind the Roswell UFO crash, and are currently imprisoned in Area 51)

I've actually seen that one. It was a great analysis.

In the fic I'm working on, part of it deals with the Equestria girls versions of the various villains. I already know where Discord and Chrysalis are. But I can't figure out where Sombra, Tirek, and Starlight are, or what they're doing. What do you think they would be doing in the human world?

(Chrysalis and the changelings are aliens. They were behind the Roswell UFO crash, and are currently imprisoned in Area 51)

I don't know what else shed be doing -it depends on whether you view Starlight as being the same age or older than the mane six- but I can easily imagine Starlight Glimmer as a tumblr social justice warrior.

So. Princess Spike.

Worst of season five?

I'm gonan say worst of season five.

I dunno, I kind of enjoyed it. I actually liked it better than the Troubleshoes episode, which is my least favorite for this season.

That said, I would have preferred for the moral to have been about rising to cope with an unexpected responsibility, with Spike worried about screwing up like he has in past episodes, but surprising himself and impressing others with his ability to make intelligent decisions. Instead, the moral is more along the lines of "You suck, so never take initiative or you'll screw up everything and cause a flood."

So... I've started listening to some of Tina Guo's music- she's the person who voiced Octavia during the 100th episode- and I came across this:

OCTAVIA PLAYING RAINS OF CASTAMERE.

Why hasn't anyone ponified this yet?

(Also, she's good, and I recommend checking out her channel)

...I have been introduced to more great music through Pony than I'm quite proud of.

I finally got my hands on some merch. Got two booster packs for the collectible card game, (1 Crystal games and 1 Absolute Discord) a roseluck blindbag figure and a larger RD figure.

I kind of feel like I'm flipping off Society at this point.

No where around here sells the card game, or I would so... not play it, probably. CCG's are expensive.

(Though I have been considering printing off the cards for Twilight Sparkles Shipfic Folder and giving that game a try)

But... I am now tempted to buy a blindbag, just to see what character I get.

Youtube video, for anyone who can't get that link to work.

Anyway... I'm... actually sort of looking forward to this. Rainbow Rocks was great, and that shot of Twilight and Sunset makes me hope that this movie will round off the Sunset redemption arc. I've been thinking for a while that it would be cool if the ending of this was a role-reversal of the first film, with Sunset saving this Twilight.

I... hope ponies don't appear? Or only have a minimal appearance. But that's mostly because I want Sunset to be the lead this time around; she split that role with Twi in Rainbow Rocks, but with no Princess Twilight around, she seems like the most natural lead for the film, so...

I finally got my hands on some merch. Got two booster packs for the collectible card game, (1 Crystal games and 1 Absolute Discord) a roseluck blindbag figure and a larger RD figure.

I kind of feel like I'm flipping off Society at this point.

If it makes you feel better, my husband realized the other day that we have more pony cards than any other card game currently in our game collection.  He got one of our male friends to play it with him last week, and the guy really liked the game mechanics. 

Since I've figured out how to put in videos -and because, let's face it, the fan animations this fandom has are awesome- I figured I'd share two of my favorite animations, both video's which I found pretty soon after getting into the fandom.

... So.

Am I the only one who is going to point out that, with weeks of each other, we had Lyra and Bon Bon practically confirmed as a couple, and then an episode featuring a character who gives off serious vibes that she had a crush on Twilight growing up?

I think MoonSparkle is my new favorite Twilight ship.

Since I've figured out how to put in videos -and because, let's face it, the fan animations this fandom has are awesome- I figured I'd share two of my favorite animations, both video's which I found pretty soon after getting into the fandom.

Okay THIS. 

... So.

Am I the only one who is going to point out that, with weeks of each other, we had Lyra and Bon Bon practically confirmed as a couple, and then an episode featuring a character who gives off serious vibes that she had a crush on Twilight growing up?

I think MoonSparkle is my new favorite Twilight ship.

Meh. Maybe I'm just oblivious to this sort of thing, but I didn't really get a shipping vibe from those two. Just a lonely pony who felt deserted.

On the other hoof, I'm more alone in my opinion than you are. There are loads of MoonSparkle shippers traversing the webz now, and there's at least one extremely show-accurate .gif where Twilight kisses Moon Dancer instead of hugging her at the end of the episode. :mellow:

My favorite edit of the episode is still this fan-rendition of what would have happened if Lyra and Bon Bon were in the episode, though. :P

Well, I mostly got the vibe from Moondancer; it explains how outburst at the end, and why she felt so hurt by Twilight ignoring her, if she had a crush on Twitter, I think.

...then again, this is overlooking the awesome cameo.

Anyone else see Starlight Glimmer?

Well, I mostly got the vibe from Moondancer; it explains how outburst at the end, and why she felt so hurt by Twilight ignoring her, if she had a crush on Twitter, I think.

...then again, this is overlooking the awesome cameo.

Anyone else see Starlight Glimmer?

"Crush on Twitter." Darn it Quiver, how do you have the most entertaining typos? :P:lol:

I can kind of see where you're coming from, but I don't really ship it myself.

I didn't catch it, but it's been pointed out to me. :D Do you think she was put there intentionally by the writers to foreshadow her being in Canterlot, or was it just a subtle joke?

"Crush on Twitter." Darn it Quiver, how do you have the most entertaining typos? :P:lol:

I can kind of see where you're coming from, but I don't really ship it myself.

I didn't catch it, but it's been pointed out to me. :D Do you think she was put there intentionally by the writers to foreshadow her being in Canterlot, or was it just a subtle joke?

It could just be a joke or coincidence, but... I'm not convinced. After all, of all the characters they could have used, they just *happen* to use the one villain of the show who escaped without being captured?

Considering how Starlight is another "Dark Twilight" character, and Moondancer is explicitly stated to be the way Twilight was before she discovered friendship... I can't see it as coincidence. I rather like the theory that Starlight was there to try and recruit Moondancer to her cause; after al, considering how hurt and scorned she was by Twilight, Sunset's pitch about "real" friendship might have ended up being appealing, if only intellectually... and Moodancer did seem to have at least some magical power...

Also. 

nzdah.jpg

Not to mention The Friendship Games movie as well.

This is a big year for pony.

Correction.

o0y3q.jpg

Of all the things that could happen, this is THE - WORST - POSSIBLE - THING!

Edited by Quiver