Just signed up!

ProfessorW

Sorry, y'all. My weekend has been pretty busy. I've read Elantris, the Mistborn books, Warbreaker, and the Stormlight books. Not an actual professor, just was my original name when I started playing Halo. I loved Warbreaker, just finished rereading it a few days ago. That black sword got me thinking... And have mentioned to friends that the Stormlight Archives are some of the best fantasy books that I've read.

Sorry, y'all. My weekend has been pretty busy. I've read Elantris, the Mistborn books, Warbreaker, and the Stormlight books. Not an actual professor, just was my original name when I started playing Halo. I loved Warbreaker, just finished rereading it a few days ago. That black sword got me thinking... And have mentioned to friends that the Stormlight Archives are some of the best fantasy books that I've read.

(WoR)

Got you thinking in terms of a certain black sword that turns up in Words of Radiance? ;)

I loved Warbreaker

YES.

I should make a list of people who post here saying they loved Warbreaker. When I joioned, it seemed to be Brandon's most unappreciated work; not his first (like Elantris), his success (Mistborn) or his epic (Stormlight Archives). Just... another novel he did. And now I've noticed a lot of people saying they enjoyed it.

• Chaos locked this topic