the fourth bridge's crew RPG ( Still looking for new joiners!)

The Stormfather

So I just had this Idea, and I wanted to put it here. This post might be insanely long with the hidden parts when I come up with all the rules, but anyway, here

My idea is of a role-playing game of the crew of the fourth bridge, the airship that Navani made. It is in the time of rhythm of war so if you have not read row yet, do that right now. So each player would be assigned a job and things will happen. For more detailed explanations of the rules I will put those in spoilers boxes along with other information.

Spoiler

helmsperson: You are aboard the ship at the front, using a spanreed to tell the workers  with the dummy ships which ways to turn it. You control the movement of the ship. There can only be one helmsperson. your actions during a time where you actually need to do stuff are as follows.

. Turn. You can turn the ship ninety degrees in any direction.

.Move. you can move the ship forwards or backwards an amount deiced by some dice but generally pretty far.

land. you can land the fourth bridge if above suitable terrain.

launch. when landed, you can launch the ship again.

You are also sort of the captain and completely have the right to order people around.

Artifabrian: You are one of the three( or more if a lot of people want to play but probably three) artifabrians aboard the ship. the fabrials and such are your responsibility. You are also trained in replacing fabrial swiftly and without causing a jolt in the ship. You will care for the ship and its repairs, are good with stormlight theory, and can ask me if you want to do something cool with fabrials other than the actions below:

. Repair. If a part of the "hull" of the ship is broken, you can use a repair kit and patch it up with  some wood planks.

. Replace. You can replace a gems with another that is also conjoined to the dummy ships. You will have limited number of gems aboard the ship and will have to have them added in urithiru.

. Comfort. If people you have rescued from under fused rule are causing trouble its up to you to comfort them and give them food and rest.

sergeant: you control the dozen or so soldiers aboard the fourth bridge. you only have one action, but that is to move them and use them as a small army.

You can fight as well. Your soldiers are 4 darkeyes spearmen. 4 darkeyes archers. 2 lighteyes swordsmen as an honor guard and 1 3nd ideal windrunner. If you don't remember 3rd is where they get their shardweapon. The windrunner will obey you less perfectly because they happen to be one of lopen's cousins. a new one. I will say if there need to be two sergeants, cut the troops in half and each get a radiant but there should only be one.

War artifabrian: You are an artifabrian with fabrial for battlefield use. You are trained in field surgery, combat, and are a vital part of the ship

During a battle or encounter thing, your actions are as follows.

Painrial arrows: you fire a painrial that has been made into an arrow. If it hits a singer, they fall down and will not get up for a while. If it hits a regal, their next three actions only have an 80% success rate cuz pain. If it hits a fused their next action has a success rate of 70%. 

Field surgery: If a person is injured, you can surgerify them and depending on the wound will be okay and most likely not die. They might have a limp or something for a while.

fire storm fabrial: storm fabrial  are fabrial with trapped stormspren in them. they can be used as cannons as they fire lightning as if a stormform had thrown it. It is inaccurate but will most likely explode any enemies it hits. The storm fabrial is located irght on the bow of the ship, and cannot be used twice in a row.

I will add more stuff later When I have time. Just post here if you want to play and say what role you want to play. Also you can ask me to add more roles if you'd like but for now these few.

Edited by The stormfather
stuff

bit of both. there will be some funny and interesting roleplaying aboard the ship as it movescalmly, but during important things there will be game mechanics and not just plain role-play. Can everyone also make their characters have aname and backstory so I can work that in?

Hopefully that answers your question. I don't really know if their is some big difference between rp and rpg but probably both.

the artifabrians are acting as scribes, but If anyone wants to be one I can add stormwarden.

Channelknight do you want to join.

maybe each person will choose a secondary job like cartographer,stormwarden, scribe, chef, or anything else you come up with.

Edited by scholarform wert.

I think what to do is just start the game and get the game working as it goes to work out any kinks.

so far we have 

@The Sibling and @Aetherbound as the helmperson and an artifabrian.

"the fourth bridge, brigthness Navani kholin's airship, famed for it's use in the battle of hearthstone, now looking for new crew members. the new captain, one brightness Reliet, a thaylen sea captain, alongside brightness navani herself, will command this ship and help the new crew along the journey. Should anyone like to apply for a job upon this majestic ship, please speak to me, Enlieth. I cover recruitment for the ship and are one of it's cooks.

Enlieth spins around in shock and then realizes it a person.

" perfect. we are in need of artifabrians. and any other jobs. Soon we will leave on our first mission. anyone who applies must first sign this contract.

no spoilers just the contract.

Spoiler

I will adhere to the rules of the fourth bridge. Even whilst in the air we are in a state of alethi law.

I will take my pay of a 3 diamond chips per hour, and will not ask for more.

I will serve the fourth bride and queen navani for at least three months.

The guards of the ship are not resposible for death in storm, singer attack, fused attack, odium atttack, chasmfiend attack, and any other death.

He hands @Aetherbound the small paper contract

1 hour ago, stormform wert said:

it a person.

It not a person

All Enlieth sees as he drops the contract is air, that and a strange light on the ground. Suddenly, the light starts talking, "Um, that might be a bit difficult, seeing as I don't have hands in this realm." It appears like light reflecting after passing through a crystal.

Edited by Aetherbound
Present tense

"I'm a mistspren, though I don't think I've ever been called little. As for your other questions, I'm bonded to a radiant, though he's running late"

Just then, a 17 year old horneater came running up, panting, "My spren, have you seen him, looks like light bouncing, but talks, said he was getting a... what you call it... job?"

Edited by Aetherbound
Checking Rosharan year length(1.1x earth)