[Fan Art] Alethi Highprincedom

Botanica

I love it! The style reminds me a lot of the stuff in Edge Chronicles. I think Chris Riddel did that, but I'm not sure. Very well done!

As for Elhokar being blonde, yeah I imagine him that way too. But he isn't, Adolin is the one that is. I guess I do imagine Dalinar's face to be squatter too, but there's not that's just me.

Edited by Leftinch

As artwork... I like it. I really like it;the style is interesting to look at, and it looks good.

As depictions of the characters... I really like Dalinar. He isn't quite how I imagine him in my head (I picture his face being a bit squatter), but I still like him. I'm not a big fan of Elhokar though, but I think that I might just be working off a wrong mental image; for some reason, I'd swear he's a blonde...

I do, however, love the Last Supper, Judas-esque look of Sadeas pose. Again, he's not quite how I picture him (though I can't recall why), but... the posture and him being behind Dalinar is awesome.

Is this really your first post? :P I know you've posted in the gallery. Thought you posted here before!

Man, I love this. This is fantastic.

First posting of art, I think she's commented on other peoples before :P

That’s cool! I love how you gave each of them their own attitude and really showed their character - I can very well imagine all of those in one room, bickering over politics.

I second ‚Loki as Sadeas‘ as someone suggested - but your depiction reminds me of Snape, which would be equally fitting!

Love all the details on their clothing :)

Late reply, sorry, folks! Thanks for all of your comments!

I love it! The style reminds me a lot of the stuff in Edge Chronicles. I think Chris Riddel did that, but I'm not sure. Very well done!

As for Elhokar being blonde, yeah I imagine him that way too. But he isn't, Adolin is the one that is. I guess I do imagine Dalinar's face to be squatter too, but there's not that's just me.

Thanks! I did a search and found the illustration of this series is really awesome =)

Ah me too! Elhokar is just so fit to be a blonde guy, but the reality says no. It took me a very long time to finally decide how he may look like because I could hardly get rid of the former mental image. (Actually, he is among the characters that I often can't get right.)

About depicting Dalinar, it is always a challenge for me, because I'm so bad at drawing tough guys... I'm trying to do him a fair work, and I hope I could do better in the late ones =) OK, must make his face much squatter!

As artwork... I like it. I really like it;the style is interesting to look at, and it looks good.

As depictions of the characters... I really like Dalinar. He isn't quite how I imagine him in my head (I picture his face being a bit squatter), but I still like him. I'm not a big fan of Elhokar though, but I think that I might just be working off a wrong mental image; for some reason, I'd swear he's a blonde...

I do, however, love the Last Supper, Judas-esque look of Sadeas pose. Again, he's not quite how I picture him (though I can't recall why), but... the posture and him being behind Dalinar is awesome.

Haha Sadeas is an interesting one. To be honest, that pose was intentionally done for the dramatic effect =) (Judas-esque, I like your association :D)

Even though it's not true, Sadeas has to look like Loki. And I thought that Dalinar had a beard, didn't he?

Besides that, I really love the style of the outfits, they are spectacular and fit the world wonderfully I think. Great job!

Oh Loki! I haven't thought of this before, but it's a great idea! :D

Dalinar's beard problem always confuses me because I can't find any specific description of that in the books. At first I thought that he does have a beard (I used to depict him as a bearded guy.), but then a clean-shaven soldier Dalinar came into my mind and it's also acceptable. I'm not so sure about it. Maybe I'll make a change in the future =)

Is this really your first post? :P I know you've posted in the gallery. Thought you posted here before!

Man, I love this. This is fantastic.

Oh, if that counts =) (This is my first art post in the thread, though, 'cause I think this piece is interesting enough to be shared with you :))

Love it. Sadeas looks like a pampered French aristocrat before the revolution. Totally guillotine-worthy. :)

Oooh this made me laugh so hard! Glorious! :D

That’s cool! I love how you gave each of them their own attitude and really showed their character - I can very well imagine all of those in one room, bickering over politics.

I second ‚Loki as Sadeas‘ as someone suggested - but your depiction reminds me of Snape, which would be equally fitting!

Love all the details on their clothing :)

Thanks so much :D

Wow you got it right! My mental image of Sadeas is exactly the tan-skinned Snape in French noble outfit with a reddy bulbous face =) But a Loki version is also an awesome choice ;D

I Really love these you got most of them spot on for me especially Sadeas he looks adequately sleazy. the only thing that I could imagine wrong is that most of them are in Uniform, that seems in appropriate as only Dalinar and the king wear their uniforms all the time.

Great work!

A Last Supper version of this would be awesome. 

You could call it 'The kings feast', Elhokar and Sadeas at one end surrounded by Sadeas's allys, the other en are the rest (Sebarial is making dirty jokes) and Navani is like Mary Magdalene beside Dalinar in the middle.

Edited by signspace13

Cool! I like Aladar's expression, exactly what I think he would have looked like. 

Although I do imagine Sadeas as thinner, the Wormtongue look is good as well, I suppose. 

Anyone else getting a Liam Neeson vibe from Sebariel?