Can we have an Epic whose power is making people die ugly and alone? :P

Lucentia is an utterly detestable person. So is Nighthound, but Nighthound's the over-the-top kind of psychopath that you know exists, but don't know personally. I think we all know a Lucentia or two, though.

I love Pokerface. Seeing him in action will be very interesting--if he tells a lie that's completely ridiculous like "I'm from Mars," would someone be able to reason through it even though they don't specifically know for sure he's lying?

Cat Lady: She can fill anyone with the irresistible desire to buy a million cats, move to a crummy apartment, and spend the remainder of their days eating ice cream while watching soap operas. :P

Yeah, I can't say I've ever met a Stalkerface McCreeperton like Nighthound, aside from the guys who leer at me in Walmart. But those are few and far between. Lucentias are distressingly common.

Cat Lady: She can fill anyone with the irresistible desire to buy a million cats, move to a crummy apartment, and spend the remainder of their days eating ice cream while watching soap operas. :P

Yeah, I can't say I've ever met a Stalkerface McCreeperton like Nighthound, aside from the guys who leer at me in Walmart. But those are few and far between. Lucentias are distressingly common.

I'd adopt her. :P

I haven't had people leer at me in Walmart, but I've seen people who looked likely to leer at women in Walmart. Do they count? :P

Anyway, I'm considering changing my profile picture. Here are the four options I'm bouncing between at the moment.

153bc57a8755f27c7e2f2af061053dde.png

Steelhoof in a post-apocalyptic Equestria. I don't think this one sizes down very well.

6658eaa33480928658475738ada4879d.png

Smaller Steelhoof portrait that will probably fit better when shrunk down.

924dac2fea07af75edc7cd665b08ef45.png

Aldo the Enigmatic smiling enigmatically.

031a9fa43a8ad44491ae8ee508a113c6.png

Classic mode (sans embarrassing eyelashes that I never noticed before today.)

Anyone want to help me choose?

I'd adopt her. :P

I haven't had people leer at me in Walmart, but I've seen people who looked likely to leer at women in Walmart. Do they count? :P

Anyway, I'm considering changing my profile picture. Here are the four options I'm bouncing between at the moment.

153bc57a8755f27c7e2f2af061053dde.png

Steelhoof in a post-apocalyptic Equestria. I don't think this one sizes down very well.

6658eaa33480928658475738ada4879d.png

Smaller Steelhoof portrait that will probably fit better when shrunk down.

924dac2fea07af75edc7cd665b08ef45.png

Aldo the Enigmatic smiling enigmatically.

031a9fa43a8ad44491ae8ee508a113c6.png

Classic mode (sans embarrassing eyelashes that I never noticed before today.)

Anyone want to help me choose?

New cannon fodder...or new OP Epic? I could go either way o this one. :P

Yes. Yes they do. :P

No, I don't. They're all wonderful!

Panacea wouldn't fix Mare's hair without permission. She would if she thought it would work, but too often people take her corrections as an excuse to stubbornly muss their appearances further (i.e., straightening someone's collar might lead to them putting it up and leaving it that way). Healing isn't crossing a boundary to her; it's essential to restoring natural beauty. Fixing someone's hair without permission is crossing a boundary in her book.

Oh. Okay. I read the last post wrong. Fixed.

All right. I'll do those too.

Also, did Sightline and Voidgaze grab the Maps?

Yes Sightline did.

Mailliw, do you actually want the Reckoners and Max to kill Electro? And I'll have to change them up if you want them to team up with Chimera. Gordon's not a Reckoner becuse he Works with Epics, so they kicked him out.

I'm not sure yet. I want them to plan and for Max to plan on it, but it should at least take a while. They'd really either have to discover his weakness, blow him up, or get really close. I want the rebellion to build up first.

If you read that post, Max thinks about how he isn't going to fully join the Reckoners because hey would never work with an Epic. He will just have the Black Fist work with them.  

I finally got the CM Post up. 

And Yes, Sightline did grab the Maps. No I didn't edit anything, what are you talking about.  :ph34r:

Joe, way to steal the Planning Room. ;)

Kobold, I like Lightwards' but if you want to change it, I vote for the second Steelhoof one.

I'm currently trying out eyelashes-free Lightwards at the moment--I've saved all the others in case I decide to use them in the future. :)

If you read that post, Max thinks about how he isn't going to fully join the Reckoners because hey would never work with an Epic. He will just have the Black Fist work with them.  

Doesn't David say in the novel that the Reckoners only target High Epics?

Pokerface is cool, and I am loving Murphy at the moment. :P
Just don't let him into the museum, Murphionic field plus flying building rigged with explosives = bad news for Portland.
EDIT: The P's are all kind of on their own side, Penumbra if he resurfaces wants the city for himself, the others are pretty fond of the whackos still.

Edited by Voidus

He does, but if they got the chance to kill say, Cricket, And it wouldn't interfere with their plans, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Speaking of which. What sides are the PPPP's going on?

So, they would be willing to work with Max on this? 

Ooh, the Smart minded of you might have caught this, But the Museum is safe from Streetwise. It's not connected to the streets. so he can't listen inside of it.

Can Funtimes raise Thoughttown into the air too? :P

Joe, how limited are his powers? If people on the top floor of a building are talking can Streetwise hear?

Wearing the traditional pink sombrero? :P

Edit: I'm starting to think this floating fortress thing should happen. Imagine the cool aerial battles it could have with the MoNA!

I agree!

Making buildings float all over Portland could be a great way to wage a discreet war against Streetwise, and if something ever happened to make them all come tumbling down at once... well, the goal is to destroy Oregon. ;)

Here soon I'll post a bio for Sentinel (or as he'd rather you call him, Chicago Joe.)

I agree!

Making buildings float all over Portland could be a great way to wage a discreet war against Streetwise, and if something ever happened to make them all come tumbling down at once... well, the goal is to destroy Oregon. ;)

Here soon I'll post a bio for Sentinel (or as he'd rather you call him, Chicago Joe.)

Chicago Joe is too close phonetically to Cotton-Eyed Joe for Funtimes NOT to sing it every time he's near. :P

I agree!

Hmm, so, Altermind would need to decide between Murphy's powers and Streetwise's. If Murphy made a trip to the museum or if TT was raised, I'm betting it comes crashing down.

Aerial battles would be cool though. Only Altermind wouldn't trust Funtimes enough to keep the building in the air. If he did ask, it'd be for one building where they would have the private, important meetings.

Streetwise's Powers are'tn Omnipresent. He can focus anywhere at all in the City and listen in that place, or he can focus on a Person. Teleporters don't give him trouble unless they Go up in the air.

So he has to focus somewhere? If CorpseMaker told him to listen to Altermind, he could, no matter where he is? What if he leaves the city?

Edit: Twi, do you want Pan to go next, or Mare?

Edited by Mailliw73