I chose Option C. :P

I'll post here soon to depict Sam's surprise and bewilderment (she's been around Epics before, but she's never been handed a chainsaw and told to help out in a fight.) :P

Almost done with the pony song depiction thing that has frustratingly taken up all my day taken a while to make.

I chose Option C. :P

I love option C, :D  even though it does have two pretty big flaws.

1) This

small diamond wires connecting the queen to her constructs

in combiantion with this.

included a square of red diamond. Separated from its creator,

There currently are no diamonds not connected to Lucentia (Appart from the ones in the steel box)

2)If Funtimes stood next to one of the walls for more than 10 seconds she just got impaled.

(I really hope I don´t come across as a nitpicker but these points are kind of important.)

Have a waffle. :D 

waffle-tarifi.jpg

(Although she still has to work through the diamond wall, which if it only needs to grow a spike would be comparable to the speed of a bullet. I personally advise her traveling through the ground. :ph34r: )

That waffle looks delicious. :D 

Hmm….time for another edit, it seems. *mutters about stupid Lucentia and her stupid murderous powers and her stupid stupidness* 

It's done... it's finally done!  * begins cackling maniacally, then realizes how much of his day he spent putting this mediocre comic together *

Ahem. Here it is. Ladies and gentlecolts, "What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me," Oregon cover.

ce95776db8abea92916b4bd527bbd61c.png
33487d64aa17673ee9d47707d6a4ebe2.png
72164fc8840db5f8586c0d13dd1aa5d6.png
280b905bea02dfc2011cbd0034589e5a.png
4cd7e766a059379c7f652b1134b57dd5.png
60aa3d320e4fc9db9bd9dca47a4ea996.png

WHY CAN I NOT UPVOTE THIS TWICE

WHAT IS THIS INJUSTICE 

And why can't Lightwards taking Funtimes' destiny be canon?????? 

WHY CAN I NOT UPVOTE THIS TWICE

WHAT IS THIS INJUSTICE 

And why can't Lightwards taking Funtimes' destiny be canon?????? 

Thanks a lot. :)

It took most of the morning to rewrite the lyrics, and then the rest of the day to wrestle with the comic creator and a slow Internet connection. The third panel in particular was a hardship to create.

But yeah--if you ever take a look at the comic creator, this is what you'll find yourself spending your time on. And while logically I should be exhausted and determined to avoid this experience in the future, I keep finding myself plotting another one.  <_<  :P

I guess it could become canon, if we introduced a destiny-switching Epic to Oregon. :P

Thanks a lot. :)

It took most of the morning to rewrite the lyrics, and then the rest of the day to wrestle with the comic creator and a slow Internet connection. The third panel in particular was a hardship to create.

But yeah--if you ever take a look at the comic creator, this is what you'll find yourself spending your time on. And while logically I should be exhausted and determined to avoid this experience in the future, I keep finding myself plotting another one.  <_<  :P

I guess it could become canon, if we introduced a destiny-switching Epic to Oregon. :P

A destiny-switching Epic. That would lend itself to quite the discussion on fate vs. free will, the nature of the future, and deep pondering on the nature of existence itself. 

Oh, who am I kidding? We'd just use it to set up as many ridiculous, out-of-character scenarios as we could. :D

Oh, Joe, now that you're on, feel free to time-skip ahead to Scorch introducing Mundivore to CorpseMaker. There's not a whole lot for Scorch to do here except walk. 

But there's so much characterization you can pack into walking!

Scorch walked sullenly.

Scorch walked moodily.

Scorch walked irritably, kicking random pebbles.

Scorch walked carefully, avoiding stepping on cracks because he had been deeply superstitious since his father's death in a tragic ladder accident.

But there's so much characterization you can pack into walking!

Scorch walked sullenly.

Scorch walked moodily.

Scorch walked irritably, kicking random pebbles.

Scorch walked carefully, avoiding stepping on cracks because he had been deeply superstitious since his father's death in a tragic ladder accident.

Scorch walked, scowling at the ground. He hated walking—always had, but especially since he'd kicked that storming robot's leg, hurting his own foot. Someday, he thought darkly, I'll get revenge on that thing. 

Actually, why not now? 

With a grin, Scorch lit the interior of his mech on fire, burning it to ashes. Mundivore gave him an incredulous stare. 

"Great," Mundivore said, "now how are we supposed to get home?" 

Scorch walked, scowling at the ground. He hated walking—always had, but especially since he'd kicked that storming robot's leg, hurting his own foot. Someday, he thought darkly, I'll get revenge on that thing. 

Actually, why not now? 

With a grin, Scorch lit the interior of his mech on fire, burning it to ashes. Mundivore gave him an incredulous stare. 

"Great," Mundivore said, "now how are we supposed to get home?" 

We should write a book.

The Question: 101 Writing Prompts You'll Never Hear on Writing Excuses.

We should write a book.

The Question: 101 Writing Prompts You'll Never Hear on Writing Excuses.

"Question 1: What would happen if a slightly insane GM managed to find and recruit a small group of fun, talented, geeky writers who all enjoyed Steelheart, over-thinking things, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" 

"Question 1: What would happen if a slightly insane GM managed to find and recruit a small group of fun, talented, geeky writers who all enjoyed Steelheart, over-thinking things, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" 

Chaos.  Complete chaos.

Mailliw, Funtimes needs a guard dog to protect her servants. What could she give Chimera that would persuade him to combine...

This:

tumblr_m5dkixLNh81ru8uu1o1_500.jpg

(Non-jumping version:

Macintosh.jpg

With this:

215px-AmericanAlligator.JPG

and this:

jesus_bug_sallaway_4883-300x215.jpg

and this:

vic-redkangaroo-large.jpg

to get a Puli dog with razor sharp teeth and claws that can walk on water and jump really high? I know he doesn't accept glitter money as legal tender, but is there anything he's always wanted but never had?

Well, she would have to provide the dog and if she could procure some rare animals, he would do it.  

...Am I the only one who thinks that from an animal's perspective, Chimera is just as horrifying--if not more so--than Slaughterhouse? He takes a sentient creature, warps its flesh, steals its key traits, and ultimately destroys what little remains of its identity by hijacking its mind and consciousness.  :blink:

On the other hand, a Puligatoroostrider sounds completely awesome and Funtimes needs one right away. :D:P

It is quite messed up, but Chi isn't a cruel man and he doesn't enjoy pain. The power had twisted him to believe that they are better this way. It doesn't cause pain when they are combined and they retain their free will, except when he specifically orders them to do something.  

Ssshhhhhh....just enjoy the awesome. :P

(You do have an excellent point, though. I suppose his saving grace is that he only uses animals and doesn't seem to cause a lot of pain, unlike a certain someone....)

Actually, they aren't near water often enough to make water-walking useful. How about a spider's danger sense?

That could work too.   

Planet of the Apes has nothing on us. B)

(Really though, as any ecologist will tell you, these kinds of alterations to the animal population will eventually have major effects. I mean, what if Chimerans are capable of breeding with unaltered animals? What if Lightwards really does end up releasing dinosaurs into the wild? Inter-Epic battles are an inefficient way of destroying Oregon. Having nature itself turn on the human race, churning out legions of mutated and extinct horrors to rampage among survivors... that would destroy the state far quicker than the Empire and CorpseMaker bumping heads together.)

Well, Chimerans can breed with regular animals. Only they have to have a majority of one animal. Argo, for instance, only really has his teeth changed. He could still mate with a regular bear. The fangs would then pass genetically.  

"Well, well, well. It seems some of you have been accused of hostile interactions with your peers. I won't waste time explaining the ethics of what you have done. I won't bother telling you to put yourself in the victim's shoes. Instead, just know that you will feel scorpions crawling down your clothes and orifices until you promise never to do it again."

I hadn't noticed the parallels either--but they are awesome! :D

Exactly how it would go.

I'm not going to write up a Mare scene until Sightline and Voidgaze leave so that I can do Altermind meeting them at the same time.

Sounds good. 

I wonder how it would go if different characters led anti-bullying seminars? 

Lightwards 

"All right, who's the bully?" 

No one moved. 

Lightwards sighed. "Just point out the culprit. We don't have all day." 

"Regina, sir." The redhead pointed to a tall blonde, who put her hand to her heart in mock surprise. "She has victimized everyone in this school, made my life hell from day one, and—" 

The crack of gunfire made everyone duck, and when they stood, Regina George had fallen to the floor, a bullet through her head. 

"I didn't mean shoot her!" 

Lightwards calmly raised Regina, erasing the bullet hole. "All right, Regina, play nice from now on." 

"Yes, sir," she said tonelessly.

Doctor Funtimes 

"Let's PARTY!" 

Regina George rolled her eyes. "Not if it's a lame party. Seriously, where's the booze?" 

Regina's lack of enthusiasm did nothing to dim their leader's. With a wave of her hand, a tray of full martini glasses appeared from a stack of papers. "Here it is!" 

Janice reached for a glass at the same time Regina did, earning a mocking smile. "Stop staring at my chest, will you?" 

Doctor Funtimes was at her side in an instant. "Are you being mean to Janice, Regina?" 

"Yes," Janice said with an enthusiastic nod, taking a sip of alcohol. "Real mean." 

Funtimes tilted her head. "Friends shouldn't be mean to friends." 

Regina blinked, feeling a sudden rush of terror at the smile on Funtimes' face. "She is not my friend." 

"She's my friend." 

Regina yelped as her martini glass became a rattlesnake that coiled around her wrist. 

"Will you be nice now, Regina?" 

"Yes! Yes! I'll be, like, SO nice!"

Voidgaze 

"Um, Miss Voidgaze?" 

"Mmm?" 

"I thought this was an anti-bullying seminar." 

"Sure is." 

"So, uh, why are you just sitting there eating waffles?" 

Voidgaze polished off another waffle. "Because that is the secret. To not bullying." 

The girls traded confused glances as their instructor stood and wrote on the chalkboard. 

"Eat….waffles….don't….tease," Voidgaze narrated as the words appeared. "Just…eat waffles. Instead of teasing each other, eat waffles." 

Regina sniffed in derision. "That is, like, a ton of carbs." 

Voidgaze shrugged happily. "More for me."

Nighthound

Cady leaned as far as her small desk would allow, but to no avail. "Um, Mr. Nighthound? Is there any way you could, like, not breathe down my neck?" 

Nighthound laughed. "Oh, but your neck is so lovely." 

"I want a lawyer," Cady squeaked.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

It's done... it's finally done!  * begins cackling maniacally, then realizes how much of his day he spent putting this mediocre comic together *

Ahem. Here it is. Ladies and gentlecolts, "What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me," Oregon cover.

ce95776db8abea92916b4bd527bbd61c.png
33487d64aa17673ee9d47707d6a4ebe2.png
72164fc8840db5f8586c0d13dd1aa5d6.png
280b905bea02dfc2011cbd0034589e5a.png
4cd7e766a059379c7f652b1134b57dd5.png
60aa3d320e4fc9db9bd9dca47a4ea996.png

Awesome, it seems you do want to overtake Peter again. :P (Granted I´m not sure what would have benn funnier, Lightwards getting Funtimes mark, as we saw, or Nighthound getting it, because throwing parties so isn´t his game and it would force him to be nice, just think about that.

Exhibit A: This. ^_^

Well, she would have to provide the dog and if she could procure some rare animals, he would do it.   It is quite messed up, but Chi isn't a cruel man and he doesn't enjoy pain. The power had twisted him to believe that they are better this way. It doesn't cause pain when they are combined and they retain their free will, except when he specifically orders them to do something.  That could work too.    Well, Chimerans can breed with regular animals. Only they have to have a majority of one animal. Argo, for instance, only really has his teeth changed. He could still mate with a regular bear. The fangs would then pass genetically.   Exactly how it would go.

I'm not going to write up a Mare scene until Sightline and Voidgaze leave so that I can do Altermind meeting them at the same time.

We are so killing nature. <_<

Sounds good. 

I wonder how it would go if different characters led anti-bullying seminars? 

Lightwards 

"All right, who's the bully?" 

No one moved. 

Lightwards sighed. "Just point out the culprit. We don't have all day." 

"Regina, sir." The redhead pointed to a tall blonde, who put her hand to her heart in mock surprise. "She has victimized everyone in this school, made my life hell from day one, and—" 

The crack of gunfire made everyone duck, and when they stood, Regina George had fallen to the floor, a bullet through her head. 

"I didn't mean shoot her!" 

Lightwards calmly raised Regina, erasing the bullet hole. "All right, Regina, play nice from now on." 

"Yes, sir," she said tonelessly.

Doctor Funtimes 

"Let's PARTY!" 

Regina George rolled her eyes. "Not if it's a lame party. Seriously, where's the booze?" 

Regina's lack of enthusiasm did nothing to dim their leader's. With a wave of her hand, a tray of full martini glasses appeared from a stack of papers. "Here it is!" 

Janice reached for a glass at the same time Regina did, earning a mocking smile. "Stop staring at my chest, will you?" 

Doctor Funtimes was at her side in an instant. "Are you being mean to Janice, Regina?" 

"Yes," Janice said with an enthusiastic nod, taking a sip of alcohol. "Real mean." 

Funtimes tilted her head. "Friends shouldn't be mean to friends." 

Regina blinked, feeling a sudden rush of terror at the smile on Funtimes' face. "She is not my friend." 

"She's my friend." 

Regina yelped as her martini glass became a rattlesnake that coiled around her wrist. 

"Will you be nice now, Regina?" 

"Yes! Yes! I'll be, like, SO nice!"

Voidgaze 

"Um, Miss Voidgaze?" 

"Mmm?" 

"I thought this was an anti-bullying seminar." 

"Sure is." 

"So, uh, why are you just sitting there eating waffles?" 

Voidgaze polished off another waffle. "Because that is the secret. To not bullying." 

The girls traded confused glances as their instructor stood and wrote on the chalkboard. 

"Eat….waffles….don't….tease," Voidgaze narrated as the words appeared. "Just…eat waffles. Instead of teasing each other, eat waffles." 

Regina sniffed in derision. "That is, like, a ton of carbs." 

Voidgaze shrugged happily. "More for me."

Nighthound

Cady leaned as far as her small desk would allow, but to no avail. "Um, Mr. Nighthound? Is there any way you could, like, not breathe down my neck?" 

Nighthound laughed. "Oh, but your neck is so lovely." 

"I want a lawyer," Cady squeaked.

That´s pretty much it, although I could see Nighthound teaching the bully how to be more cruel.

Edited by Edgedancer

Awesome, it seems you do want to overtake Peter again. :P (Granted I´m not sure what would have benn funnier, Lightwards getting Funtimes mark, as we saw, or Nighthound getting it, because throwing parties so isn´t his game and it would force him to be nice, just think about that.

That´s pretty much it, although I could see Nighthound teaching the bully how to be more cruel.

Or his parties would actually be deathtraps.  :blink:

Yeah….I wanted to keep it somewhat close to PG-ish, and stay away from too much of the nightmare fuel. Saving that up for my Emotionally Scarring Backstories™! :P

Or his parties would actually be deathtraps.  :blink:

Yeah….I wanted to keep it somewhat close to PG-ish, and stay away from too much of the nightmare fuel. Saving that up for my Emotionally Scarring Backstories™! :P

I have to throw a party? All right where´s the poison gas. :ph34r: