New arrival

Malt'azar

Hello All,

I just wanted to say hello to everybody from Serbia.

Since i have been enjoying 17th Shard podcast videos and forums for a while i decided to create an account here too.

Also i wanted to mention that i am promoting Brandon Sanderson to everyone with a slight interest in epic fantasy :) 

My favorite is Stormlight series with Kaladin as top character, follow closely by Dalinar after Oathbringer and Graphic Audio books.

I also lurk in discord but mostly reading what other Sanderson fans are writing.

Nice to meet you all!

1 minute ago, Malt'azar said:

Hello All,

Since i have been enjoying 17th Shard podcast videos and forums for a while i decided to create an account here too.

Also i wanted to mention that i am promoting Brandon Sanderson to everyone with a slight interest in epic fantasy :) 

My favorite is Stormlight series with Kaladin as top character, follow closely by Dalinar after Oathbringer and Graphic Audio books.

I also lurk in discord but mostly reading what other Sanderson fans are writing.

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too, welcome!

4 minutes ago, Malt'azar said:

Hello All,

Nice to meet you all!

Hi! Nice to meet you too! Do you play an instrument?

26 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Hi! Nice to meet you too! Do you play an instrument?

I used started playing guitar couple of years ago, and want to come back yo it someday, but between 2 jobs, time is a little scarce.

Hopefully i will find some time soon to come back to my hobbies, i already have a plan for new ones too.

3 hours ago, Malt'azar said:

Well done :D

3 hours ago, Malt'azar said:

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too! What order of Knight Radiant are you?

8 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

Welcome to the Shard!!

Do you have any other favorite fantasy books besides Sanderson?

Well, Sanderson is first one i have read after a while.

I guess currently i am waiting also for Kingkiller Chronicles Book 3.

From the narrative perspective i also play a lot of RPG games and still claim that Star Wars KOTOR 1 / 2 is something with best writing among the genre.

Honestly i dont know, as i cannot thing about another series until i finish Stormlight 5 :) 

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Well done :D

Nice to meet you too! What order of Knight Radiant are you?

According to the Quiz i am between Elsecaller and Bondsmith, leaning towards Elsecaller.

That would align also with my decisions in life but i am also dangerously close to Windrunner also :) 

10 minutes ago, Malt'azar said:

Well, Sanderson is first one i have read after a while.

I guess currently i am waiting also for Kingkiller Chronicles Book 3.

From the narrative perspective i also play a lot of RPG games and still claim that Star Wars KOTOR 1 / 2 is something with best writing among the genre.

Honestly i dont know, as i cannot thing about another series until i finish Stormlight 5 :) 

Awesome, I love the Kingkiller Chronicles!!

Oh also, double posting is generally frowned upon. You can edit your post to fix it if you have more to say :D