Random Bystander

So...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is this idea dumb?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • ...Maybe.

13 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

While all of this was going on, a small woman was sitting in the corner, mixing several fluids together. Eventually, she held up a glass flask of a viscous, green-tinted mixture and put it away.

Wandering away from the boring pair, Jay saw someone with a very interesting bottle. “Is that alcoholic? Can I have it?”

8 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

He sniffed it, then closed it with an grimace and tucked it into his cloak. “You call that a drink? Would you like a lesson in making something less inclined to kill people?”

"It's not like you would die! What kind of person do you think I am? It would just have made your muscles lock up for, oh, eight hours."

Awesome!

Spoiler

Name: Emerik

skills: sleight of hand, going unnoticed, pickpocketing, conartist things

Weaknesses: he's on the smaller side so he can be easily overpowered

basic personality: projects an air of confidence and is not easily trusting, but when he does find a trustworthy friend he is very loyal

Appearance: dark hair that seems unkempt on purpose, grey eyes, usually has on a dark cloak.

He also has a little good luck coin thing that has a few minor magical abilities such as he can flip it and it lands on whatever side he wants it to, and he can use it to tell the truth by flipping it and seeing which side it lands on. 

Just now, Witless of Shinovar said:

Awesome!

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Emerik

skills: sleight of hand, going unnoticed, pickpocketing, conartist things

Weaknesses: he's on the smaller side so he can be easily overpowered

basic personality: projects an air of confidence and is not easily trusting, but when he does find a trustworthy friend he is very loyal

Appearance: dark hair that seems unkempt on purpose, grey eyes, usually has on a dark cloak.

He also has a little good luck coin thing that has a few minor magical abilities such as he can flip it and it lands on whatever side he wants it to, and he can use it to tell the truth by flipping it and seeing which side it lands on. 

Okay! Looks fine to me!

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Think of it as confident and personable."

She laughed. He wouldn’t last three minutes.

Abihal rejected this thinking. No, he’s shrewd. He wants me to think he wouldn’t—would you just stop thinking like this? This isn’t Mente anymore. 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

She laughed. He wouldn’t last three minutes.

Abihal rejected this thinking. No, he’s shrewd. He wants me to think he wouldn’t—would you just stop thinking like this? This isn’t Mente anymore. 

Wouldn't last three minutes in what?

"See? You're growing more comfortable already."