The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Marilyn watched as the group went through the portal. I wish I were someone else... Oh. Wait.

Her hair shifted from red to brown and became very curly. Her eyes faded from green to brown. She grew a little shorter and yet looked a couple years older.

She smiled and ran through the portal following the group but doing her best to stay out of sight.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran knocked on the door.

The man with metal hands, in the same suit he had been wearing back in the inn. Slammed the door open and seized Fadran by the neck, his grip threatening to crush it.

3 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave pressed one of his hands to the shed's door, and it erupted into flames.

"Hey!" Cufre grabbed his arm. "Tacien might be in there!"

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The man with metal hands, in the same suit he had been wearing back in the inn. Slammed the door open and seized Fadran by the neck, his grip threatening to crush Fadran's neck.

"Hey!" Cufre grabbed his arm. "Tacien might be in there!"

Klave shook off Cufre, glaring at him. Then he grabbed the evil man's arm, hand encompassed in flames.

2 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn sliced at his leg, hoping it wasn’t made of metal. 

The dagger clanged.

2 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Enter bludgeoned metal-hand-guy with a different metal hand he found in his backpack.

He didn't seem very bother, and the hand bounced of his back with a metal-on-metal crash.

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave shook off Cufre, glaring at him. Then he grabbed the evil man's arm, hand encompassed in flames.

The flames went out immediately, to be replaced by a spreading layer of frost.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran pretty much just let everyone else do the whallopping for him this time around.

The man, looking a bit surprised by the onslaught, continued to strangle Fadran.

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave frowned, and the ice melted off his hand. "Where is Tacien?"

He's in the shed, but you'll have to figure that out.

The man didn't respond.

Just now, PyroPhile said:

Pyro walked through the portal, and rushed to were everyone else was. Seeing everybody else attempt to beat up metal arm guy, he joined in by sending a bolt of electricity from his Channeled orb.

The man stumbled from the blast.

Just now, Enter a username said:

Enter shot a squirt gun filled with liquid nitrogen at metal-hand-guy's eyes.

The man blinked it away as it evaporated against his skin, completely unbothered by the extreme cold of the substance but still a bit distracted by the general onslaught.

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Marilyn watched for a while until she couldn't stand it any more. She shifted to be smaller and slipped behind him and shifted to be big pulling him away from Fadran.

The man crashed down on top of her, unnaturally heavy from all of the metal in his body.

Rayvyn watched this all. My daggers can’t do anything against him. The thought caused her minor discomfort, but she ignored it. I’ll be more helpful somewhere else. She slips past the metal man and inside. 

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The man blinked it away as it evaporated against his skin, completely unbothered by the extreme cold of the substance but still a bit distracted by the general onslaught.

"Rayvyn, get into the shed and find Tacien! we can handle this guy." Klave ripped off his other glove, white-gold flames leaping up around his hand as he grabbed the man by the throat.

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

Already my plan, Rayvyn thought. She hurries inside, seeing Tacien and Gone, who she vaguely recognized from the hotel. “Are you ok?” She asks Tacien, then remembers he can’t answer.

Archivist, is there anything else I should be aware of in here?

7 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Already my plan, Rayvyn thought. She hurries inside, seeing Tacien and Gone, who she vaguely recognized from the hotel. “Are you ok?” She asks Tacien, then remembers he can’t answer.

Another person was in the corner of the room, a woman in a dark robe. She held a strange device.