The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The worst part is you can hear just how underpaid their voice actors are when you read the dialogue.

That'ss right! We're not paid a scent!

2 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

OH NO

YOU'RE TALKING SNAKE TALK EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT ROLEPLAYING

WIZARD I KNOW YOU'RE STRONGER THAN THIS!

DON'T GIVE IN!!!

But it'ss fun though!

2 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

This is very entertaining to read, thankssss my sssssnakey friends.

:D

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Another hour, another page. Am I going to have to read through all of this?

If you want a good laugh, jusst thiss page :P

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"Ssssssay I'm a rapper

Not too much in sssssupernatural powers"

"Then you sshall get the firsst magical object that we find. Sso long asss it doess ssomething usseful."

2 minutes ago, PyroPhile said:

“These produce a large amount of energy in a short burst every so often. I can fine-tune the amount, to an extent. I can also Evoke them, which will give me an even larger amount of energy, at the cost of the orb itself, but I prefer not to, as it is relatively strenuous to Channel them. I can also have up to two orbs at a time, with any combination of types possible.”

"I think we'll be fine. Save your energy for when we go rescue the kid."

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

"Let ussssss first go to the mystical cave of ssssssssssssandwitchesssssss"

I think we could pull Calano into it with us.

HEY CALANO, WANT TO COME WITH PYTHOR AND SCALES TO FIND THE MYTHICAL CAVE OF SANDWICHES?

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

someone explain the thread to me

Very fun, free formish roleplay. Very similar to the clinic, kind of. Few different plots, I am actually Pythor in a sense and Silhouette is Scales.

TL;DR: Wack

"Witchess of ssand, Witchess made of ssand, or ssandwitchess? We sshall uncover thiss mysstery!"

*sighs* most of us are about to rescue a kidnapped child who's sorta omnipotent, but Wizard and Silhouette are providing us with sly snakey entertainment. Oddly, my character seems to be one of the only ones with issues so far. Oh also, we grow at an average rate of 5 pages an hour. You should be afraid.

Edited by Aes Sedai

7 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

someone explain the thread to me

WELL, there's a big group going to rescue Tacien, a traumatized little boy. This includes Nathrangking, UnfortunatelyNamed, Aes Sedai, 2EmLee2, and myself's characters. Along with some other things.

Then there's Shining Silhouette and The Wandering Wizard's characters, who are snakey shady people that are just hanging out? Also Legos? Or something? And then a bunch of other stuff goes on in the background.

Oops ninja'd.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

oh it's just a free for all "what the hell go crazy go stupid but not too crazy and stupid" thread.

oh hell yeah.

please hold while i think on my character and do some angsty stuff :]

We'll just argue about the cave of sandwitches til tomorrow if we need to wait for you :P

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"The Whichess of the sssand which witch the sandwhiches in a witching witched sssssandy kind of way"

"Ssuposse that hass to make ssense, but what if the ssand Witchess become ssandwitchess?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Yes...eventually...preferably right before dying for maximum effect...I dunno. She might have more trauma than your little kid, but it's normal where she comes from, so...

*cracks knuckles* angst time

Okay. One more time. Theo thought to himself, readying his pencil above the journal.

He began to write;

My name is Theodore Mortus. I'm 22 years old. My friends call me Theo. They would if I had any. Every time I get friends, they vanish, die, or leave me.

My father is dead. My mother has disappeared. My sister vanished into thin air, leaving behind a cryptic note talking about "The Group." I don't know what The Group is, I don't know if I want to know what it is.

I live alone, in the City, inside the Wall. I can use the Magic, but I am unskilled, barely trained. Sometimes, the Magic eludes me. Sometimes, it strikes with such force I have to use it for something.

My family, House Mortus, was once great. I was once great. Well, theoretically. My family belief is that every deceased Mortus lives on in the souls of the living Mortus'. I don't know how I feel about that.

The City is decent enough, despite what people may say about. Stick to your job, don't use the Magic too much, and you'll be fine.

Theo paused, the pencil hovering in place. He took a deep breath and shut the journal.

"Darkness below and light above," He cursed, "I hate doing this."

He flopped backwards on his bed, staring at the ceiling. The large insignia there stared back at him, a large eye, painted in black, with a skull for the pupil, and 4 crosses extending from the top, bottom, and sides. The symbol of House Mortus.

He stood, and made his way to the door, intending to go into the City, to do something.

Meet Theo.