Possible mistake on the RoW Back cover

Firesong

So, to get to the point

The One who is Three seeks the captured soul, but does not know it. The imprisoned spren, so long ago forgotten. Can she free her own soul in time to find knowledge? The knowledge that damns all people of Roshar?

And the Mother of Machinesmost important of them all, dances with liars at a grand ball. She must unmask them, find their hidden truths, and present them to the world. She must admit that the worst lies have been the ones she tells herself.

The One who is Three obviously talks about Shallan (due to her Alters), and Mother of Machines is about Navani (due to the Fabrials).

But the descriptions seem odd. Given the talk about "the imprisoned spren, so long ago forgotten" which seems to talk about the Sibling. As it obviously wouldn't be Ala, despite being imprisoned, because not only is that a very minor point, but also wouldn't really fit "so long ago forgotten", and finding knowledge seems to refer to Anti-Investiture she was forced to look for. But could also mean the knowledge of Shallan's past. 

And dancing with liars at a grand ball, and unmasking them. Seem to talk both about Ghostbloods and Shallan's suspicions of the members of the Unseen Court. And the lies obviously refer to Shallan's traumagenic amnesia and self-deception. But could also talk about Navani's lack of self-confidence due to Gavilar's emotional abuse. 

I also can't see how the Mother of Machines could refer to Shallan, or One who is Three to Navani. Given Navani did seek for the Sibling, and seek knowledge that could be terrible for the people of Roshar, human and singer alike.

OWiS could refer to the Sibling, being Honor + Cultivation + Resonance, and talk about the Imprisoned Spren, but it uses the pronouns she/her, when The Sibling is explicitly they/them.

Like, the interpretations on the surface seem to be swapped, in my view. Like, sure there are interpretations where it works, but they are a bit vague and a stretch. 

Does anyone else feel a bit confused by this? Am I missing something, or does it seem like an actual mistake that should be brought up to Brandon and Dragonsteel?

Edited by Firesong

I interpreted the imrisoned spren as Ba-Ado-Mishram. Shallan doesn`t know it but she is starting a path that will lead to searching BAM. The knowledge is about the imrisonment of BAM that caused the recreance.

The Mother of Machines dancing with liars is Navani and Raboniel trying to fool eachother. "She must admit that the worst lies have been the ones she tells herself." refers to Navani`s lack of self-confidence.

This is very vague and there might be even other interpretations that makes sense, or maybe we will find out after the next books that it is acctually talking about something else.

1 hour ago, offer said:

I interpreted the imrisoned spren as Ba-Ado-Mishram. Shallan doesn`t know it but she is starting a path that will lead to searching BAM. The knowledge is about the imrisonment of BAM that caused the recreance.

The Mother of Machines dancing with liars is Navani and Raboniel trying to fool eachother. "She must admit that the worst lies have been the ones she tells herself." refers to Navani`s lack of self-confidence.

This is very vague and there might be even other interpretations that makes sense, or maybe we will find out after the next books that it is acctually talking about something else.

I somehow forgot about how Shallan was finding out about BAM, that actually explains everything. Thanks. 

17 hours ago, Firesong said:

Like, the interpretations on the surface seem to be swapped, in my view. Like, sure there are interpretations where it works, but they are a bit vague and a stretch. 

Does anyone else feel a bit confused by this? Am I missing something, or does it seem like an actual mistake that should be brought up to Brandon and Dragonsteel?

I feel like they were swapped, while an interpretation of the current wording is possible, they do make more sense if they were reversed. I've reposted to the Typo thread to hopefully get an official response.