Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"That was one time." Miyako grumbled.

With much effort she was able to slow to a walk. Miyako barely refrained from throwing up. Tides, her use of her Shadow the other day and taken a lot out of her.

"It really wasn't," Hyron said, "I carried you last time, too."

2 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako hunched over, holding her knees with her hands. She glanced up and glared at Hyron. "You carried me yesterday, that was it."

Hyron knelt in front of Miyako. "But was it? You remember when you first succumbed to your shadow? I carried you after that. But the bigger question," Hyron said, "Is do you remember why you succumbed to your shadow then?"

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron knelt in front of Miyako. "But was it? You remember when you first succumbed to your shadow? I carried you after that. But the bigger question," Hyron said, "Is do you remember why you succumbed to your shadow then?"

Miyako gave Hyron a flat stare. "Doesn't counts. Also what are you doing?"

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Testing you." Hyron said, "What do you remember? And yes, it counts."

Miyako rolled her eyes. "There were Queen Guard's who were gonna take us to the Queen and you idiots wanted to get captured. I touched my Shadow and murdered them for ya. Clean cut."

3 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako rolled her eyes. "There were Queen Guard's who were gonna take us to the Queen and you idiots wanted to get captured. I touched my Shadow and murdered them for ya. Clean cut."

Hyron grinned. "You're half right."

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako glared at Hyron. "Whatever your going to say I already hate it."

"Well, you certainly didn't hate it then." Hyron said, then blushed a little, "I may have overwhelmed you emotionally. You were about to just sacrifice yourself to save us, and I wasn't about to allow that, so... I kissed you. And then you freaked out and went all Shadow."

8 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Well, you certainly didn't hate it then." Hyron said, then blushed a little, "I may have overwhelmed you emotionally. You were about to just sacrifice yourself to save us, and I wasn't about to allow that, so... I kissed you. And then you freaked out and went all Shadow."

Miyako blushed furiously. She then hit Hyron with something that landed somewhere between a smack and a swat. "Ya can't just kiss people Hyron!" Miyako shrieked.

Edited by Mr. Misting

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako blushed furiously. She the hit Hyron with something that landed between a smack and a swat. "Ya can't just kiss people Hyron!" Miyako shrieked.

Hyron landed flat on her butt, then froze.

She whirled around to stare at the princess.

Then turned back to Miyako.

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron landed flat on her butt, then froze.

She whirled around to stare at the princess.

Then turned back to Miyako.

Emotionally overwhelm Miyako indeed....:ph34r:

Miyako froze, face turning bright scarlet. She hopelessly glanced between Mariel and Hyron, as her hand drifting to her sword.

Edited by Mr. Misting

2 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako froze, face turning bright scarlet. She hopelessly glanced between Mariel and Hyron, as her hand drifting to her sword.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Seeing no reaction, Hyron glared at Miyako. "Careful," She hissed, standing up.

The three felt an urge to jog back over to Mariel.

3 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Seeing no reaction, Hyron glared at Miyako. "Careful," She hissed, standing up.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

The three felt an urge to jog back over to Mariel.

Miyako ignored the urge. She had several other more pressing ones. "I, ah, sorry Viney." Miyako blinked. "Wait, no. I don't have to be sorry about anything!" Miyako jabbed Hyron with a finger. "What kind of person just kisses someone?"

20 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm sorry," Vance said quietly, a few hours after the incident.

@The Halcyon Girl

“Why? It’s not your fault.”

8 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

Whist went quite for a bit, thinking. She glanced out across the country side, the sun had fully risen by now, and even more travelers populated the road.

"But what if you filled your pockets with stuff you earned instead? Trust me it feels very satisfying to see hard, honest work pay off. Plus, no one would get hurt, or feel loss for it."  Whist had to raise her voice a bit, to be heard over the sound of hooves and wagons on the road.

@Tani @Shallan Stormblessed @NerdyAarakocra @InfiniteInsanity 

“Yeah, well… it doesn’t always work like that.” She looked away.

1 hour ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Why? It’s not your fault.”

"I should've been more responsible. Taken that witch seriously. I thought you could take her." Vance jumped in realization at his words. "Not that you aren't capable! I just... I know you're strong. I was... I--"

How pathetic.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I should've been more responsible. Taken that witch seriously. I thought you could take her." Vance jumped in realization at his words. "Not that you aren't capable! I just... I know you're strong. I was... I--"

How pathetic.

She smiled. “It’s fine. You’re a great teacher. How am I supposed to learn my limits if I never fall? I mean, yeah, that was scary for a minute and it really hurt and I think my leg’s broken and some of my ribs, but we did it!”

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She smiled. “It’s fine. You’re a great teacher. How am I supposed to learn my limits if I never fall? I mean, yeah, that was scary for a minute and it really hurt and I think my leg’s broken and some of my ribs, but we did it!”

"We shouldn't have had to do that in the first place. A demon like that is not the kind of thing you should even think about fighting. The fact that she had one on hand..."

Vance clenched his hands into fists.

"...If I hadn't been fast enough, you would've died. No doubt about it."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We shouldn't have had to do that in the first place. A demon like that is not the kind of thing you should even think about fighting. The fact that she had one on hand..."

Vance clenched his hands into fists.

"...If I hadn't been fast enough, you would've died. No doubt about it."

“But you were. I’m fine, you’re fine, Eej is fine. We’re all fine.”