Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I spent most of my childhood in Orteo. Whoops, sorry."

Kealie’s connection to Eej diminished. Eej flailed weakly and she let go of Antin’s hand to feel the connection snap back. “Woah! What are you doing?” She grabbed his hand again, watching Eej, who slumped as the connection vanished entirely this time. With a little alarm, Kealie let go again and the connection returned, to her relief. “How did you do that?”

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Vance nodded. Seemed fair enough. "Well. We've got a bit of stew left, if you're hungry. What's your name?"

"Antin. Yours?"

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Kealie’s connection to Eej diminished. Eej flailed weakly and she let go of Antin’s hand to feel the connection snap back. “Woah! What are you doing?” She grabbed his hand again, watching Eej, who slumped as the connection vanished entirely this time. With a little alarm, Kealie let go again and the connection returned, to her relief. “How did you do that?”

"Sorry, I can't really control it. Some weird magic that I inherited. I can't really do anything besides mess with other magic."

"Antin. Yours?"

"Sorry, I can't really control it. Some weird magic that I inherited. I can't really do anything besides mess with other magic."

“That’s cool, though. At least you don’t accidentally… give a death rabbit fire breathing powers. And that was just today.”

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Vance's eyebrows shot up. "You're a Vacuum!"

"I've never heard it called than before. Then again, I've never met anyone else you had it."

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

“That’s cool, though. At least you don’t accidentally… give a death rabbit fire breathing powers. And that was just today.”

"You did what?"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Still sounds dumb." Vance leaned back against the tree again. "I'm Vance, by the way."

Ouch.

"Nice to meet you." He began reaching to shake Vance's hand, but he stopped himself. "On second thought, I probably shouldn't."

Quest was interrupted from his power nap by a loud conversation by the fire. A new man was by the fire, looking ominous shrouded in his gray cloak. At least he had good fashion sense.

Quest yawned, walking over to the others. "Who are you? Also hello, I'm Quest. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

4 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest was interrupted from his power nap by a loud conversation by the fire. A new man was by the fire, looking ominous shrouded in his gray cloak. At least he had good fashion sense.

Quest yawned, walking over to the others. "Who are you? Also hello, I'm Quest. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"I am Antin. Nice to meet you as well." He turned, black eyes making his gaze look indirect but harsh.

"So what brings you out to these monster-infested woods tonight?"

"Nothing in particular. I'm something of an explorer, and I've been around here for a few days now. I noticed some disturbances, so I've been about. Actually, I think I have an idea now of what those disturbances were."

"Nothing in particular. I'm something of an explorer, and I've been around here for a few days now. I noticed some disturbances, so I've been about. Actually, I think I have an idea now of what those disturbances were."

Antin's gaze was mildy terrifying, those pits of endless shadows driving dread into Quest. That wasn't something he saw everyday. He decided to sit by Vance, away from the newcomer.

"Well yeah, but that'd be unrelated if you've been following the disturbances for a few days."

"I think you misunderstand. I've been here for a few days. I noticed the disturbances only recently. Unless the death bunny thing was before that?"

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I think you misunderstand. I've been here for a few days. I noticed the disturbances only recently. Unless the death bunny thing was before that?"

“No, that was just yesterday. Or… today. Whatever the day was right before this night.”

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“No, that was just yesterday. Or… today. Whatever the day was right before this night.”

"Odd. That doesn't quite match up. I wouldn't be particularly concerned, though. I'm sure odd stuff happens around here all the time."