Who should I talk to to get to know these waters better?

Darkeye Venev

US! B)

Welcome!

The basic levels of delving the Mysteries tend to be as follows (with links at the top of the page), but the conversations happen at all levels so dont feel shy and just hop in where-ever you are interested.  Maybe check out the forum rules and spoiler policy and wahtnot if you haven't already.

1. The Novels
  2. The Coppermind (wiki)
  3. The Arcanum (Word of Brandon tidbit collection)

1 hour ago, Darkeye Venev said:

Also, I keep noting thinks next to peoples name such as “Spren” and “steel inquisitor”. What do those mean?

Those are just reputation levels. You get different names based on how much reputation people give you. Also, as we all learn after first joining, you're not supposed to post twice in a row in the same thread. You can edit your post if you have more to say. Welcome!

Welcome to the Shard! We're happy to have you!

I highly recommend checking out the general discussion and forum games section; I made a TON of friends through the threads on there. There are some really good people on these forums. I like to think I'm one of them, but I'll leave that up to your own judgement. ;) 

I would also encourage you to give the Role-Playing section a look. It's just fun. Not everyone's cup of tea, I understand, but it's changed my own life for the better and helped me as a writer and storyteller. 

• 2 weeks later...