12 members have voted

1. 1. Best Smash Game?

• Smash 64
    • Melee
    • Brawl
    • Smash 4
    • Ultimate

5 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Who do you think is the least carried player?

I don't know. Tweek doesn't play top, top tiers, and he does quite well. If Zackray was still around I might say it was him, since he's more a counter pick person. I don't really know. What do you think?

3 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

I don't know. Tweek doesn't play top, top tiers, and he does quite well. If Zackray was still around I might say it was him, since he's more a counter pick person. I don't really know. What do you think?

Btw Zackray's coming back into the scene.

I've always liked watching Marss play, and it's so triggering when he loses because ZSS multihits don't work properly. I don't think he's the least carried, but I think if ZSS was buffed he'd be back in top 10. I'm curious to see where his joker will take him

3 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Btw Zackray's coming back into the scene.

I've always liked watching Marss play, and it's so triggering when he loses because ZSS multihits don't work properly. I don't think he's the least carried, but I think if ZSS was buffed he'd be back in top 10. I'm curious to see where his joker will take him

Yup, I thought about bringing Marss up. He's picked up Joker now? Cool, I like Zackray! I just had a thought. Steve has a rough time against swordies. A lot of the top tiers are swordies or people with a lot of range. What if steve becomes like a gatekeeping character. He upholds the top tier because nobody else can beat him to get actual results at tournaments.

55 minutes ago, Experience said:

brawl will always hold a special place in my heart cuz it's what I grew up on. 

Kirby ftw

Haha Meta Knight go Brrrrr.

Kirby can be fun. Especially when you are playing with items on and the other person is playing with either King Dedede or Wario, and you try to eat all the items.

On 7/5/2022 at 2:28 PM, That1Cellist said:

Yup, I thought about bringing Marss up. He's picked up Joker now? Cool, I like Zackray! I just had a thought. Steve has a rough time against swordies. A lot of the top tiers are swordies or people with a lot of range. What if steve becomes like a gatekeeping character. He upholds the top tier because nobody else can beat him to get actual results at tournaments.

That is, once people learn the matchup, but that’s probably going to take awhile because Steve is jank as heck. 
On the subjects of Marss joker at this point in time it’s kind of a dual main sort of thing and it will be cool to see what he does with it. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2022 at 1:00 PM, Shining Silhouette said:

I've noticed a couple smash fans around recently, so I thought I'd make a thread to discuss! What're everyone's favorite characters, game or player?

@That1Cellist @The Wandering Wizard @Shard of Reading @The Bookwyrm @Experience

In the general franchise, Donkey Kong. Newest is Incineroar

19 minutes ago, CosmicShard8002 said:

In the general franchise, Donkey Kong. Newest is Incineroar

On 7/6/2022 at 6:30 PM, Shard of Reading said:

That is, once people learn the matchup, but that’s probably going to take awhile because Steve is jank as heck. 
On the subjects of Marss joker at this point in time it’s kind of a dual main sort of thing and it will be cool to see what he does with it. 

Skyjay is also pretty fun to watch. I might have decided to main Incineroar, but I'm still deciding.

• 2 weeks later...